10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Looks like they finally readded the facial rigging bones back to humans orcs mechagnomes nightborne and void elves. Was bummed out when they removed that, so glad to see different facial expressions were added back!

Still no Void Elf underwear update.
    For a dwarf you're suspiciously focused on elven underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    For a dwarf you're suspiciously focused on elven underwear.
    I... um... have my priorities..

Release candidate comes out one week before the patch as far as I remember from past patches, this means next week pre patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    What if we don't get to see a Jailer cinematic until the end of Shadowlands?
    Why would it already exist by now, 1-1.5 years in advance?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Release candidate comes out one week before the patch as far as I remember from past patches, this means next week pre patch.
    Not really, I just went to check it with some more recent patches.

8.1.5 release candidate to live took 11 days (March 1 -> March 12)
    8.2 release candidate to live took 11 days (June 14 -> June 25)
    8.2.5 release candidate to live took 4 days (Sep 20 -> Sep 24)
    8.3 release candidate to live took 6 weeks but that's an outlier due to Christmas and New Year (Dec 2 -> January 14)

With that information it still could be both, 29th or 6th (6 vs. 13 days).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I still feel the Jailer render was for a TV promo, or meant to be shown as part of a stand at Blizzcon. I somehow doubt there would be a full cinematic with him,
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Hopefully they stick to the 4 weeks pre patch rule.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like they finally readded the facial rigging bones back to humans orcs mechagnomes nightborne and void elves. Was bummed out when they removed that, so glad to see different facial expressions were added back!

Still no Void Elf underwear update.
    Did we get squinty eyes for nightborne yet? If not i dont care.

They did. Sadly pretty drastically changing a face I was going to go with for a new character in Shadowlands.

Before:

After

Hope they bring it back as a young looking 'caucasian' face option at some point, but I wouldn't know how to really advocate for that.

Ew the new face looks like shit. I hope they revert back to the first picture.

See that's part of the reason why my main character is a void elf, human faces look so mongoloid.

Have you checked what it looks like with the other 2 facial rigs Humans have?

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Have you checked what it looks like with the other 2 facial rigs Humans have?
    It's meant to be an asian face, more or less. It just happened to be a good option for a young looking/smooth caucasian face option until now per chance when paired with face shape option 1. (the original)

As for your question. It doesn't do much. The main change is in the eyebrow position and face shapes don't affect those much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post

See that's part of the reason why my main character is a void elf, human faces look so mongoloid.
    It's why it's a shame the OG complexion/Caucasian humans didn't get any new faces at all. The new faces look a lot better, a lot less caveman-ish. The OG faces have lines all over the face and some kind of but not really 5 o clock shadow that has personally always compelled me to put a beard on them because they look horrid without one. Didn't think this face would change this drastically so late in development and I was planning to roll a fresh out of the starting zone young, naive human paladin, so I'm a little bummed out.

But life goes on. Maybe they'll add that kind of an option back at some point. Probably not, though.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Uhm, we're legit told that the Heart of Azeroth gave us Azeroth's power herself. And yes, the Titan's did aid us, and they also EMPOWERED us. There's a reason why the "titanforging" thing, as well as the whole "Avatar of Aggramar" mechanic exists.

And no, Med'an isn't broken at all. He defeated Cho'gall, but he did not "one shot" a near fully released C'Thun. Also, mind you, Classic WoW Players wielded Atiesh as well, which was basically the power Med'an wielded, though without the guardian amps and shit.

As I said before, however, us beating N'Zoth, Archimonde, KJ, Argus, and guys that are literally Titan Level (And BEYOND) in SL only proves the fact that we're stronger than Med'an by a long shot. Hell, we fucked over Cho'gall without the need of some artifacts in the Cataclysm. And Cho'gall was N'Zoth amp'd during that fight.

- - - Updated - - -

The only reason people hated Med'an was because he was literally "the chosen one" of the WoW Novel, which was something almost everyone hated. Why do you think people hate the scaling in the Canon? It-

A. Amps up every fucking character to absurd levels of power.

B. Basically makes the Player Characters the "all mighty chosen ones", which gets incredibly boring and predictable every once in awhile.

And C. Is completely inconsistent.

- - - Updated - - -

Like, literally, remember when the KJ couldn't hold a candle to KJ? Now SL is making the SL this "agent of the Maw" that had the power to be a threat to the Shadowlands itself, which is absurdly OP. Quite possibly Titan levels of power, if not beyond that.
    I think u are confusing "had their power for a few moments " and "permanently"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Why would it already exist by now, 1-1.5 years in advance?

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, I just went to check it with some more recent patches.

8.1.5 release candidate to live took 11 days (March 1 -> March 12)
    8.2 release candidate to live took 11 days (June 14 -> June 25)
    8.2.5 release candidate to live took 4 days (Sep 20 -> Sep 24)
    8.3 release candidate to live took 6 weeks but that's an outlier due to Christmas and New Year (Dec 2 -> January 14)

With that information it still could be both, 29th or 6th (6 vs. 13 days).
    Cus hes the mainnvillain and in order to get to this point they had to have all the story fleshed out by now. It takes 4 to 10 years to make a full movie, and a huge amount of the work just to make working models and fully render them, so theyd need to have any charactere only completely dony by this point cus the rest is actually moving those models around like sticj figures.

Idk what they are doing and think its silly to try to guess what they are going to do months ahead of time. Theyve said with ovw and heroes that making a legendary skin takes as much time as making a hero, graphically.

So yea the fully rendered model usable for promo images would definately be done months or even a year before any cinematic piece using it would be finished.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    They did. Sadly pretty drastically changing a face I was going to go with for a new character in Shadowlands.

Before:

After

Hope they bring it back as a young looking 'caucasian' face option at some point, but I wouldn't know how to really advocate for that.
    I think the face would still look fine if the hadn't put the eyebrows this high up. Like... look at it, they went up half of his forehead in the second picture. They did this with the new human females too in WoD who then had a constant surpised face, all of them. They did alleviate that a bit since then, but now they are doing it again with the male humans it seems. I don't get it, they must see that... just put the eyebrows above the eyes, not in the middle of the forehead, Blizz ^^

Before:

After

His eyebrows look like my 92 year old grandma's when she tries to draw them after bingo night.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's meant to be an asian face, more or less. It just happened to be a good option for a young looking/smooth caucasian face option until now per chance when paired with face shape option 1. (the original)

As for your question. It doesn't do much. The main change is in the eyebrow position and face shapes don't affect those much.

Now that's some perpetual WTF face, if I ever seen one.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Well our characters are going into the literal afterlife to fight another cosmic threat.

I imagine this is the face all our characters make all the time when a new expansion comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post

So...

Do we think there will be any announcements today?

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    So...

Do we think there will be any announcements today?
    I'm putting money on tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post

Cave men are handsome too.