View Poll Results: Should Blizz delay SL launch

Voters
474. This poll is closed
  • Yes, I want it to be as good and balanced as possible.

231 48.73%
  • No, I want new content ASAP

177 37.34%
  • Don't care

66 13.92%
Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Question Should Blizz delay Shadowland launch to make sure it starts in a good state?

Title says it all. Thoughts?

They would be better off, yea. But at this point they cant change anything, so the option is not even there.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

It doesn't matter what they do because people will never be happy or see the game in a good state.

Edit: The poll seems a bit biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    It doesn't matter what they do because people will never be happy or see the game in a good state.

Edit: The poll seems a bit biased.
    Mmmm. I don't think so. If you don't care about it being really balanced and just want the new stuff to play that is a perfectly valid opinion.

They should , they wont

Quote Originally Posted by saberwolf View Post
    Title says it all.
    Title assumes much.

They should, but they never will. Kotick needs his 9th yacht.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Mmmm. I don't think so. If you don't care about it being really balanced and just want the new stuff to play that is a perfectly valid opinion.
    Yep, but one of them are not realistic, so you're picking the one that's realistic if you have a brain. I guess that's why the poster above thinks it's biased.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by Ivank0v View Post
    Title assumes much.
    What's that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Yep, but one of them are not realistic, so you're picking the one that's realistic if you have a brain. I guess that's why the poster above thinks it's biased.
    Balance does seem to be Blizzards Achilles heel.

Not possible.
    WoW expansions are always getting better every patch.
    A lot of the "getting better" is due to how players are interacting with the game as well.

They would have to delay it 2 years for anything to change.
    Best to get it out asap and fix any issues asap.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Useless poll, they cant the entire management staff would litteraly get kicked out by activision and replaced if they failed to meet their deadline at this point. It would lead to way to much embarassement for activision.

Quote Originally Posted by keldarepewpew View Post
    Useless poll, they cant.
    I disagree. They COULD,. They just probably wont.

Balance does seem to be Blizzards Achilles heel.
    It's not. People just have a very "interesting" idea of how balance should work.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think a piss poor launch would be way way worse than a delayed launch. Let's just hope the launch isn't piss poor.

I disagree. They COULD,. They just probably wont.
    no they cant, blizzard arent in control of things like that anymore.

It doesn't matter as long as they can hotfix the damage of certain cov abilities early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    It's not. People just have a very "interesting" idea of how balance should work.
    Well that is an interesting point. I would say "required" stuff is bad. Slightly less power is fine. But everyone is different.

5+ Year Old Account
    What should be cancelled is the never ending thread creations of how SL is unfinished, trash, “filler” and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't care about a few bugs, certainly don't give a shit about all the covenant drama.

I'd prefer they leave it as is so many will quit.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Title says it all. Thoughts?
    Why do you think its not in a good place right now and why do you think another month (just throwing something out there) would actually help fix what you think is wrong.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death