How fast was it before? And did they say why they changed it?

I don't really see the point of quests overleveling you so much you havent even finished the last zone before you hit cap. But then again I enjoy levelling.

I think the only odd thing is that they abandoned level adjusting and require you to finish all quest to start endgame content. I know I've been one of the very few people in my guilds that actually did all the quests before going into heroic dungeons, most were so burned out with leveling by the time they reached max level, they just wanted to do something else. Hard blocking all those people without any notice will leave not only a few completely dumbfounded, especially the ones that don't inform themselves. Not sure why Blizzard wants to punish themselves so badly that they tuned the leveling in such a way, because I can already see the complaining. In general I'm not sure that forcing a linear progression was really worth it for what little bit of extra story depth they ultimately gained by it.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    there he is 9.0.2.35798 around 550 mb big

Shit, the Venthyr mage ability being changed is like...

It's pretty friggin good.

Why does Blizz try and lead me from the path of skellington?

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post

Because Venthyr is the Path and the Purpose!

Quote Originally Posted by SamTheBeardedMan View Post
    I am a skellington...like my father before me.

Don't listen to the sinful whispers. Only spooky doots are the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTheBeardedMan View Post
    THE PATH IS FLAWED!

Or thats what the internet tells me <.<
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Don't listen to the sinful whispers. Only spooky doots are the truth.
    Leaked 9.1 Necrolord armor

shit, the venthyr mage ability being changed is like...

Why does blizz try and lead me from the path of skellington?
    they fixed it!!???!?

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    they fixed it!!???!?
    It can proc off auto attacks with a 6 second cd and when a mirror gets eaten you get mana back/brain freeze/fire blast cd reduced but

The mirrors are a lie.

Skellingtons are eternal.

It can proc off auto attacks with a 6 second cd and when a mirror gets eaten you get mana back/brain freeze/fire blast cd reduced but

The mirrors are a lie.

"Don't give up, Skeleton!"
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

5+ Year Old Account

The mirrors are a lie.

“By three they come. By three thy way opens. By the blood of the willing."

"We call thee home.”

Join us...

Brokers got a very James Bond villain theme.

Like, I wonder if Arkenstone was thinking of that at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    “By three they come. By three thy way opens. By the blood of the willing."

"We call thee home.”

Join us...
    I can't abandon the Skelli Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Brokers got a very James Bond villain theme.

[video=youtube;hByDEQ7IQx0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hByDEQ7IQx0[video]

Like, I wonder if Arkenstone was thinking of that at the time.
    I'm just waiting for another Bronze Jam

5+ Year Old Account
    Tin foil hat time!

As we all know certain souls have tons more anima than others *cough* orc battery *cough*.

So to the point Uther dropping Arthas directly into the maw was the first step for Zovaal the Jailer to begin his plan of escape.

Arthas soul should produce be the equivalent of a nuclear reactor in terms of anima production.

Arthas being dropped in and avoiding detection by the eternal ones means they don’t know Zovaal has fat battery to fuel his plans.

Uther seriously fucked up.

Tin foil hat off.

Tin foil hat time!

As we all know certain souls have tons more anima than others *cough* orc battery *cough*.

So to the point Uther dropping Arthas directly into the maw was the first step for Zovaal the Jailer to begin his plan of escape.

Arthas soul should produce be the equivalent of a nuclear reactor in terms of anima production.

Arthas being dropped in and avoiding detection by the eternal ones means they don’t know Zovaal has fat battery to fuel his plans.

Tin foil hat off.
    I think they are going to go for the cosmology aspect and have the "big battery" be Argus the Death Worldsoul that we killed being what fueled Zovaal. As a kind of reverse of how Argus was a battery for Sargeras.

Poor Argus can't catch a break.

Arthas will definitely be important though but I don't think he's being used by the Jailer, more that he will be instrumental in taking down Zovaal and Sylvanas as penance.

I am still so shocked they have not applied the music to the game yet. I know it is in the patches, but I wanna hear it IN THE GAME!

5+ Year Old Account
    I think they are going to go for the cosmology aspect and have the "big battery" be Argus the Death Worldsoul that we killed being what fueled Zovaal. As a kind of reverse of how Argus was a battery for Sargeras.

Arthas will definitely be important though but I don't think he's being used by the Jailer, more that he will be instrumental in taking down Zovaal and Sylvanas as penance.
    That’s assuming a titans soul goes to the shadowlands and not some arcane realm.

Either way I like that idea too.

Tin foil hat time!

Tin foil hat off.
    You know...it's possible that a portion of all the souls he's claimed with Frostmourne are infused in his own.

So maybe yeah, his soul was just packed full of anima. So them dropping him in the Maw...the Jailer was like "Oh hey, this is nice", kicking everything off.

You're probably not that far off. I can dig it.

- - - Updated - - -

The cycle was broken before Argus died.

If World Souls go to the Shadowlands, I'm sure it helped juice the Jailer up.
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2020-09-24 at 12:27 AM. Reason: memory