Thread: Boycott the Maw

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Naaaah Not boycotting anything. Calm your fat rolls kid.

Yeah, seriously Blizzard, enough with the content. Seriously, GTFO with your content.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Your boycott will mean absolutely nothing if you still pay your sub fee. If you don't like the direction the game is taking do what a cognizant person does and stop paying and playing the very thing that is aggravating you.
    I like this game way too much to fully quit....BUT I wanna play it how I WANT, not how Blizzard is dictating to me. Even if a better game comes out I will still continue to play WoW. As a matter of fact, my warlock on classic alone is enough for me to keep playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    I like this game way too much to fully quit....BUT I wanna play it how I WANT, not how Blizzard is dictating to me.
    So you ain't boycotting?

Quote Originally Posted by Nordheim View Post
    So you ain't boycotting?
    Boycotting ONE PART of the game.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I like this game way too much to fully quit....BUT I wanna play it how I WANT, not how Blizzard is dictating to me.
    so you're going to completely and utterly ignore the main reason we came to the Shadowlands? are you actually serious? you can play how you want; collecting stigma or whatever it is simply helps those who don't raid. that is all. calm ya tits

Why do you always fall into RC's trolling, ignore and move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then you do that, why are you making a thread about it on a non-offical WoW forum?

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    You said it was an untargeted grind... there is no untargeted grind. There is however a slow catchup mechanism that supplements you doing harder content to upgrade your conduits.
    No, that is not what I said.
    In my first post I asked how it worked. It was explained to me.
    I thanked the person who explained it to me and then said that many people (including me) would not have been surprised IF it had been an untargetable grind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like this game way too much to fully quit....BUT I wanna play it how I WANT, not how Blizzard is dictating to me. Even if a better game comes out I will still continue to play WoW. As a matter of fact, my warlock on classic alone is enough for me to keep playing.
    That's ridiculous.

They made the game. They choose how it plays. I don't mean that they shouldn't accept feedback and incorporate it, but there is an obvious limit to what they can and should do. In the end, this game is their vision for what they want, not yours.

That's like saying the writer of a book should change the story to fit how you think it should go, or a movie should change its endings because you have a different idea about it.

But you're paying full price. That's not how boycotts work.

- - - Updated - - -

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've read on this page, and that's saying something. You have always played the game how Blizzard 'dictated' it. You've never had any freedom to chose. Enjoy your 'boycott' while giving them exactly what they want from you. Your cash.

>Doesnt wanna play the game the way Blizzard wants him to
    >Plays classic, arguably the worst offender of what is mentioned above.

KEEEEEEEEEK

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    So from what I ve gotten, in terms of player power people dont want to:
    -Do dungeons
    -Do raids
    -Do rep grinds
    -Do solo challenges
    -Do PvP
    -Do dailies

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO IN THIS GAME? BREATHE AND RECEIVE GEAR?
    Sorry for being an ass, but you can't really breath in game, so... Maybe get a piece every time you jump or do a 360 in style, much better idea if you ask me.
    Last edited by orsraunia; 2020-09-24 at 10:45 AM.

In my justified rage i have decided to boycott the boycott.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    In my justified rage i have decided to boycott the boycott.
    oh yeah? well I'm gonna join your boycott but after finding out that it's secretly anti-Penguin I am going to rage and boycott your boycott of the original boycott

This is the dumbest thread on this site, and i saw a lot of things on General Off Topic

If Maw turns out a boring horrible crap than we will boycott it, with our wallet when the subscription expires.
    But a)im willing to give it a chance first b)i don't want to tell others what to do

Doing the very first quest in the maw feels very exhausting / bad already. Will be a fun time playing gta everyday.

It just baffles me how many people were advocating for the "amazing classic hardcore experience where you had to walk everywhere and were forced to fight mobs" and they lose their minds over one small zone being like this in the begining of the expansion which will probably have its restrictions eased over time through unlocks.

oh is that how video games work now? neat!

Dear Capcom,
    I don't like the red spheres in Devil May Cry so I hearby will boycott spending them until you remove them!

Dear Bandai Namco:
    I don't like GT Goku so I will rage quit everytime I see him online please remove him.

Dear Ed Mcmullen,
    I do not like troll bombs in Binding of Issac so I will end my run everytime I see them please remove them.

Dear Nintendo,
    I don't like your online in Smash Bros, So I wont use it until you fix it

...lets see how that works

With the recent changes and new RNG / currency systems, I’m afraid we as a community need to boycott the MAW so they get the message, we wont play the way you want us to play, but that is a commitment from casual to top end players and all realms.

This should be proposed from top players and streamers, if no one enters they will notice that 100% guaranted.
    People like you deserve to get banned from this game once and for all.