Poll: What covenant will you choose?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    How can you not choose a covenant that gives us damage, utility AND one of the best looking mail xmogs IN THE HISTORY OF WoW!!
    Yeah, I think you may have just swung my choice. That's a beautiful set...

Surprised to see necrolord higher than Kyrian.

The ability is kinda boring to me; the set is ok.
    And Maldraxxus is just so bland looking.
    Last edited by Villager720; 2020-09-24 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeiVias View Post
    Seems to proc on every tick of RF and Volley and then again on every Trickshot?
    Silly, kek.

I only glanced at the video but he didn't even have the Chimera-Cleave legendary from what I could tell, which would add another 6 ticks on every AiS trick shot.
    Jesus christ, that ability is so hard-core stacked-AoE. But still super wrong and bad in ST.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-09-25 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Seems to proc on every tick of RF and Volley and then again on every Trickshot?
    Silly, kek.

I only glanced at the video but he didn't even have the Chimera-Cleave legendary from what I could tell, which would add another 6 ticks on every AiS trick shot.
    Jesus christ, that ability is so hard-core stacked-AoE. But still super wrong and bad in ST.
    I’m sure it will be nerfed/fixed before long. The original setting had it only for n the first hit of each ability and not every tick. Will have to see how long before it’s changed again.
    ST definitely seems terrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    From the latest blue post:

"Wild Spirits dealing damage AoE damage multiple times from a single button press (rapid fire, volley, barrage, etc) is not intended, a hotfix will be sent for this."
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Where is the poll option "The one that gives me best numbers!", lots of us dont care jack shit about "lore" and looks but just wanna raid and pvp most efficiently, even if we look like a turd and align us with Satan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Where is the poll option "The one that gives me best numbers!", lots of us dont care jack shit about "lore" and looks but just wanna raid and pvp most efficiently, even if we look like a turd and align us with Satan.
    Well Blizzard don’t want you to raid AND pvp efficiently. You have to choose between them. For some reason Blizzard want you to play the least amount of content possible. They have created this huge world full of fun things to do BUT you are only allowed to choose one thing to do. Why? I have absolutely no idea. And for many classes you can forget about respec’ing because Blizzard don’t want you to explore the full potential of your class.

Enjoy the game... the way Blizzard want you to enjoy it. $$$$