Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

So Sylvanas is already familiar with Shadowlands before WoW:SL and has idea of what h

Seems like Sylvanas knows a lot about the Maw, Jailer and Shadowlands even before the events after BfA.
    If Sylvanas died in the hands of Arthras, then she spent moments in the after realm for the dead for some quite time and be much familiar with the place.

Also when she commited suicide, perhaps it was her own way to make contact with the realm since she is "a cat with nine lives" and cannot visit there physically yet.

Does it mean she is already allies with the Jailer way back WC3:TFT since she's pretty cool and chill with Kel'thuzad and the Nathrezims. And she has an idea of whatever plan the jailer might be at.

Did her power to break free from the bonds of Arthras weaking control probably came from Shadowlands itself and the concept for freewill among the dead in line with breaking free from being a prison of the death-life system and has connection with the Jailer being chained and being jailed?
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2020-09-24 at 07:54 PM.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...-A-Panel-Recap

Q: Did the Jailer see Sylvanas as a threat?
    A: We will find out during the story that Sylvanas's dealings with the Jailer started when she threw herself off of Icecrown in Edge of Night. She helped Varian in Legion as a way to thrust herself into a position of power.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Edit: Meh, someone was already faster xD

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Does it mean she is already allies with the Jailer way back WC3:TFT since she's pretty cool and chill with Kel'thuzad and the Nathrezims. And she has an idea of whatever plan the jailer might be at.
    Nope she went to paradise after her first death and wanted to go back there, after she was done punishing Arthas and humanity, which did not work out and she ended up in the maw, so far we don't know why.

Frostmourne absorbs the souls of those it kills. Sylvanas would not have ended up in the Shadowlands after being slain by Arthas, even had he not risen her.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    She helped Varian in Legion as a way to thrust herself into a position of power.
    Ah yes. The galaxy brain of Sylvanas working for her superior plans when she herself admitted she didn't want to be Warchief and cursed Vol'jin for naming her

Stay classy, Warcraft
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Frostmourne absorbs the souls of those it kills. Sylvanas would not have ended up in the Shadowlands after being slain by Arthas, even had he not risen her.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/st...nas-windrunner

Sylvanas Windrunner drifts in a sea of comfort, physical sensations replaced by the purity of emotion. She can grasp bliss, see joy, hear peace. This is the afterlife, her destiny. The eternal sea in which she found herself after she fell defending Silvermoon. She belongs here. With each recollection, her memory of this place palls. The sound grows distant; the warmth, cooler. The vision takes on the pallor of a half-remembered dream. But with horrific clarity, the memory always ends the same: Sylvanas's spirit is wrenched away. The pain is so intense it leaves her soul forever torn. The grinning face of Arthas Menethil, with his lopsided smile and dead eyes, leers at her as he pulls her back into the world. Violates her. His laughter—that hollow laugh—the memory of it makes her skin crawl!

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/st...nas-windrunner

Sylvanas Windrunner drifts in a sea of comfort, physical sensations replaced by the purity of emotion. She can grasp bliss, see joy, hear peace. This is the afterlife, her destiny. The eternal sea in which she found herself after she fell defending Silvermoon. She belongs here. With each recollection, her memory of this place palls. The sound grows distant; the warmth, cooler. The vision takes on the pallor of a half-remembered dream. But with horrific clarity, the memory always ends the same: Sylvanas's spirit is wrenched away. The pain is so intense it leaves her soul forever torn. The grinning face of Arthas Menethil, with his lopsided smile and dead eyes, leers at her as he pulls her back into the world. Violates her. His laughter—that hollow laugh—the memory of it makes her skin crawl!
    Being consistent is hard for Blizzard, I guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Being consistent is hard for Blizzard, I guess.
    Uther's soul also got split in half and he ended up in Shadowlands, so actually, they would be consistent for once ^^

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Uther's soul also got split in half and he ended up in Shadowlands, so actually, they would be consistent for once ^^
    Uther is almost definitely an exception. His prayer suggests it was the Light's intervention that split his soul, not poor craftsmanship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Ah yes. The galaxy brain of Sylvanas working for her superior plans when she herself admitted she didn't want to be Warchief and cursed Vol'jin for naming her

Stay classy, Warcraft
    I'm still waiting for their justification for Sylvanas' death and resurrection during Cataclysm in Silverpine and saying "I love being alive and want more Val'kyrs to stay alive" and how that fit in her 62D plan in helping secure the Jailer's freedom.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    I'm still waiting for their justification for Sylvanas' death and resurrection during Cataclysm in Silverpine and saying "I love being alive and want more Val'kyrs to stay alive" and how that fit in her 62D plan in helping secure the Jailer's freedom.
    ahhh yes, thats coming up right behind the justification for the the fact that sylvanas's thoughts were laid out bare in BtS, and how they were completely different from anything going on now with her, strangely
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Man, we really need to find Godfrey in the Shadowlands and give him a Shotgun again
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man, we really need to find Godfrey in the Shadowlands and give him a Shotgun again
    Where do you think he landed?

7+ Year Old Account
    Where do you think he landed?
    Revendreth, probably

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Revendreth, probably
    Any datamine or leaks from alpha/beta tester he is indeed in there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Any datamine or leaks from alpha/beta tester he is indeed in there?
    I didn't encounter him in the Revendreth levelling quests. Could be part of the later Venthyr Convenant storyline, though.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I didn't encounter him in the Revendreth levelling quests. Could be part of the later Venthyr Convenant storyline, though.
    Yeah, probably venthyr. Fundamentally good guy whose flaw was he was horribly racist against worgen and couldn't accept that they were mindless monsters and weren't anymore and couldn't accept his people, and his king had become them... Then again except for the king and people part that describes most humans.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont think Blizzard even remembers Godfrey

I do though.
    He was a hero

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Yeah, probably venthyr. Fundamentally good guy whose flaw was he was horribly racist against worgen and couldn't accept that they were mindless monsters and weren't anymore and couldn't accept his people, and his king had become them... Then again except for the king and people part that describes most humans.
    Hmm maybe this deserves a new thread but where could have several WC1-3 NPC have landed on Shadowlands?
    Garithos? Daelin Proudmoore? Zul'jin? Neltharion, Sinestra, Malygos?Medhivh? Guldan? The demonic entities now Argus si no more like Archimonde/Kiljaeden?