Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s why I am hoping for a both sides response to my reply. Wondering how that will play out... compare it to liberals attacking your guns? If liberals played along, everyone in the country would be armed with an AR 15 and all of the stories in this thread would be totally different... Imagine how peaceful everything would be, if all protestors were armed?
    But according to that video the peaceful protestors with a license to carry are scary not the teenager from out of state with an illegally obtained AR-15.

It’s why I am hoping for a both sides response to my reply. Wondering how that will play out... compare it to liberals attacking your guns? If liberals played along, everyone in the country would be armed with an AR 15 and all of the stories in this thread would be totally different... Imagine how peaceful everything would be, if all protestors were armed?
    It would be a good start. Tired of the whiny ass bitches begging the 2nd amendment folks to attack the US government and police for them. Stop demanding others do your work for you. All i hear form the authoritarian left is "Fascism this", "nazi that", "everyone not with is a white supremacist." well shit you all need to act then, you got a lot of sub humans to deal with, like half the country at this point by your own numbers, and you have the right to arm yourselves. what the hell is stopping you?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    antifa and blm are reducing 100k´s of people to poverty but you appearently you do not understand that. but callousness is something i come to expect from communist
    100,000's?

LOL you got data on this?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Its funny to see left-wingers digging their own political graves with their callousness.
    Callousness wins elections. Remember? Anyone who cares about other people is an “SJW moralfag”.

- - - Updated - - -

antifa and blm are reducing 100k´s of people to poverty but you appearently you do not understand that. but callousness is something i come to expect from communist
    Assuming this is true ([citation needed]), what do you care? It’s not happening to you personally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    It would be a good start. Tired of the whiny ass bitches begging the 2nd amendment folks to attack the US government and police for them. Stop demanding others do your work for you. All i hear form the authoritarian left is "Fascism this", "nazi that", "everyone not with is a white supremacist." well shit you all need to act then, you got a lot of sub humans to deal with, like half the country at this point by your own numbers, and you have the right to arm yourselves. what the hell is stopping you?
    You said Jews had no right to self-defense.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    you said Jews had no right to self-defense.
    Never said that in fact ill clear this up for you. Jews, like every other human, have the right in the US to arm themselves for self defence.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Never said that
    Yes you did.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    You think someone is begging you to attack the US government? Is this before or after they ask for a donation to buy a new mansion?

What’s Trump’s struggle? Too much strudel in his brunch? The peasants are too loud?

Edit: Are you sure they are not begging you to wear a mask? Did Trump lying about covid save us from a panic, in addition to the crazy left burning down the country?
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-24 at 06:12 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Yes you did.
    prove it or you are a liar.

10+ Year Old Account
    prove it or you are a liar.
    Do you have any words for @DKjaigen claiming that Trump is doing to antifa, exactly what Hitler did? Are people supporting Trump permitted to call him a Nazi?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

It would be a good start.
    Based on the behavior of armed groups thus far...hard disagree.

Tired of the whiny ass bitches begging the 2nd amendment folks to attack the US government and police for them.
    Actually, the protesters want these armed fucks to go the fuck away.

And the armed right wing groups don't need to be begged to do that, boogaloo bois are already murdering cops and federal officers and plotting domestic terror attacks.

well shit you all need to act then, you got a lot of sub humans to deal with, like half the country at this point by your own numbers, and you have the right to arm yourselves. what the hell is stopping you?
    Because unlike the extremist right wing groups and white supremacist, we're not sociopaths who get aroused at the notion of murdering our fellow Americans?

You think someone is begging you to attack the US government? Is this before or after they ask for a donation to buy a new mansion?

What’s Trump’s struggle? Too much strudel in his brunch? The peasants are too loud?

Edit: Are you sure they are not begging you to wear a mask? Did Trump lying about covid save us from a panic, in addition to the crazy left burning down the country?
    ill just tell you again. If you truly believe half this country are fascist/nazis/white supremacists, then you should arm yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Based on the behavior of armed groups thus far...hard disagree.

Actually, the protesters want these armed fucks to go the fuck away.

And the armed right wing groups don't need to be begged to do that, boogaloo bois are already murdering cops and federal officers and plotting domestic terror attacks.

Because unlike the extremist right wing groups and white supremacist, we're not sociopaths who get aroused at the notion of murdering our fellow Americans?
    Same to you. Arm yourself because this does not end peacefully, and you have every right to protect and defend yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    ill just tell you again. If you truly believe half this country are fascist/nazis/white supremacists, then you should arm yourself.
    I don’t... I don’t think even half the voting public believes Trump’s bullshit. We didn’t believe it in 2016 and we don’t believe it now. I laugh when I see a billionaire ask for money, you think he needs it to stop the evil of Black Lives Mater...

- - - Updated - - -

Same to you. Arm yourself because this does not end peacefully, and you have every right to protect and defend yourself.
    We turn the other cheek, not lay on hand for Trump.

It has something to with the fact that BLM and antifa have caused billions in damage. The police have their priorities straight.

And are you for civil rights? i never seen a civil right movement that fucked over the average amercian worker harder then blm or antifa.

- - - Updated - - -

The courts will likely disagree.
    I mean according to people who hold your views the civil rights movement of the 60s took away rights from white people... and fucked over the "average American"

Also why do white Americans care more about property in areas they do not live in versus the lives of people? And what is this billions in property damage?

Do you have any words for @DKjaigen claiming that Trump is doing to antifa, exactly what Hitler did? Are people supporting Trump permitted to call him a Nazi?
    i dont give a shit about cheeto in chief or his zealot followers. That's you and your ilk's concern. My concern is the authoritarian left. Folks like didactic who base their entire world view on the notion that

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    All white people are racist by default in the Anglosphere and most of the Europeanized world. If you are not a racist you are either a miracle or have made the decision to get woke - because our education and cultural narratives are set up in such a way as to buttress the myth of white superiority. Simple truth.
    There are more than just him on these boards that do the same. And i know what will happen when they gain power to those they have labeled as subhuman.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont give a shit about cheeto in chief or his zealot followers. That's you and your ilk's concern. My concern is the authoritarian left. Folks like didactic who base their entire world view on the notion that.
    You can’t say the last two sentences, without being the first. You can’t think there is some authoritarian left, as a billionaire elite from NYC tells you BLM is burning down the country. One requires the other...

Oh and I’m not left... you are divisive and can’t deal with individuals... you can’t deal with Americans. I am an American... just like every BLM protestor...

Edit: Oh and for those that read my posts last night... yeah, I plan ahead...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-24 at 06:29 PM.

You can’t say the last two sentences, without being the first. You can’t think there is some authoritarian left, as a billionaire elite from NYC tells you BLM is burning down the country. One requires the other...

Oh and I’m not left... you are divisive and can’t deal with individuals... you can’t deal with Americans. I am an American... just like every BLM protestor...
    dude i've heard you horror story about fleeing the USSR so many times its falls on deaf ears. You spend your time in here encouraging the folks who would create another USSR if given the chance. i legit don't care what you have to say anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont give a shit about cheeto in chief or his zealot followers. That's you and your ilk's concern. My concern is the authoritarian left.
    So, an essentially fictional group that doesn't actually exist in reality.

Folks like didactic who base their entire world view on the notion that

There are more than just him on these boards that do the same. And i know what will happen when they gain power to those they have labeled as subhuman.
    Nothing about what you cited was "authoritarian". So, like I said, an entirely fictional label you made up because you're angry that some people don't put up with racist horseshit any more.

10+ Year Old Account
    dude i've heard you horror story about fleeing the USSR so many times its falls on deaf ears. You spend your time in here encouraging the folks who would create another USSR if given the chance. i legit don't care what you have to say anymore.
    What horror story? I know an awesomely cool story, with a very happy ending. Tell me you are an American... say it proud... say it loud! Patriotism? As your fellow Americans a protesting in the streets? You don’t know the meaning of the word...

Edit: I can’t really say I am surprised, that someone like you, would consider a story of coming to America... horror...

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    So, an essentially fictional group that doesn't actually exist in reality.

Nothing about what you cited was "authoritarian". So, like I said, an entirely fictional label you made up because you're angry that some people don't put up with racist horseshit any more.
    You are another who subscribes to that theory. So i don't put up with your racist bullshit any more endus. You left wing authoritarians exist and the harm y'all cause, the hatred y'all push, tells everything anyone needs to know about your end goals.

- - - Updated - - -

What horror story? I know an awesomely cool story, with a very happy ending. Tell me you are an American... say it proud... say it loud! Patriotism? As your fellow Americans a protesting in the streets? You don’t know the meaning of the word...

Edit: I can’t really say I am surprised, that someone like you, would consider a story of coming to America... horror...
    i cant say im surprised that you don't see the horror part was living in the USSR, that your family felt the need to leave. Or that you would be right here cheering on another attempt at creating a state just like the USSR.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are another who subscribes to that theory. So i don't put up with your racist bullshit any more endus. You left wing authoritarians exist and the harm y'all cause, the hatred y'all push, tells everything anyone needs to know about your end goals.
    I'm curious how it's "authoritarian" to point out that the western cultural narrative since about 1550 or so has been one inherently based on a myth of racial superiority and being raised in that culture means it requires conscious effort to not buy into said narratives.

I mean y'all are quite ready to insist how important "culture" is in determining outcomes when you try and explain away the disparity in outcomes between racial demographics, so I'm not sure why this concept is so offensive to you.

Actually no, I'm quite sure why it's offensive not to buy into said narrative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.