Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Was McGinnis the EMT that had his hands in the air, as he was shot?
    No, McGinnis was the Daily Caller "reporter", he was also the one that rendered aid to Rosenbaum after Rittenhouse shot him. The EMT with the hands in the air was the 3rd guy shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    more like you demand others accept your view of it as truth and if they dont you parade that as proof that they are. Fuck that. This notion is no better than one who claims skin color determines criminal behaviour.
    They already showed to not accept any other worldview than their own. The whole world is against them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats nice, ill continue to point out how your worldview and ideology is racist and the means you use to push that worldview uses violence and intimidation, in other words its authoritarian.
    Yes, and do you know what happens to people that make ridiculous claims without evidence? Their arguments get dismissed summarily. Lol.

I'm not sure why you're parading around a complete lack of supporting evidence as a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Of first-degree murder (as in "Any intentional murder that is willful and premeditated with malice aforethought."), as opposed to Charlottesville.
    Yeah, good luck with that defense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BdWolf View Post
    They already showed to not accept any other worldview than their own. The whole world is against them!
    Nah, just the minority of grody rich people and their facile supporters in the West.

It's actually quite a fragile system all things considered.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Yes, and do you know what happens to people that make ridiculous claims without evidence? Their arguments get dismissed summarily. Lol.

I'm not sure why you're parading around a complete lack of supporting evidence as a good thing.
    Like your claims all whites are racist or all policemen are racist/corrupt. No evidence to be found there too

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, just the minority of grody rich people and their facile supporters in the West.

It's actually quite a fragile system all things considered.
    "the West"... So those black warlords are A-ok with you... The black slavers?

I'm fairly sure the only thing I've been demanding here is sources for the claims of violence and authoritarianism and have been met with nothing but deflection and fallacious arguments.

- - - Updated - - -

...Hm. No comment.

Also are you really trying to imply they aren't college educated? Lol.
    hes correct, i never went to collage. I was turned off of education by leftwing teachers like my AP english teacher who told me he didnt care if his conservative students failed when i asked him for help. I choose to educate myself getting as job when i was 18, by leaving my upper middle class life and moving to the poor area of town, by joining the navy and traveling. No i'm not educated in traditional ways and its clear had i been id be judging folks by the color of their skin, like you and your ilk.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Like your claims all whites are racist
    Something which is experimentally verifiable when you add the qualifier 'when raised in a system with an ingrained belief in white superiority'.
    or all policemen are racist/corrupt. No evidence to be fount there too
    Mainly cause it's a strawman argument, lol.

Again, can y'all please actually argue against the people you're debating and not caricatures of leftists that you believe exist based on what you read from Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    wtf are you talking about?
    Hitler gained power because of nationalist idiots who believed his lies and propaganda.

As a German I am offended by you whitewashing Nazism and Hitler and will report this post.
    Considering who he supports, it isn't surprising that he is posting this way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was turned off of education by leftwing teachers like my AP english teacher who told me he didnt care if his conservative students failed when i asked him for help.
    Wow this so obviously didn't happen it poisoned itself at Shake Shack and then put cyanide in an Egg McMuffin, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    The courts will likely disagree.
    If they do, then it will just be another miscarriage of justice to add to the ever growing pile over the last few years.

Mainly cause it's a strawman argument, lol.

Again, can y'all please actually argue against the people you're debating and not caricatures of leftists that you believe exist based on what you read from Facebook?
    Lol, so many fallacies just in one post. That experiment doesn't support what you claim it to be. For talking about other people's education or reading comprehension, you surely lack both.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Maybe do not chase another person while shouting at him. This is the sociopathic behavior.
    That is still not a reason to murder them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Why do you lie like that ? When did he pointed his gun "wildly" per your word before the first incident ?
    I ALREADY LINKED THIS SHIT TO YOU. Why the fuck do you keep fucking asking this?

hes correct, i never went to collage. I was turned off of education by leftwing teachers like my AP english teacher who told me he didnt care if his conservative students failed when i asked him for help. I choose to educate myself getting as job when i was 18, by leaving my upper middle class life and moving to the poor area of town, by joining the navy and traveling. No i'm not educated in traditional ways and its clear had i been id be judging folks by the color of their skin, like you and your ilk.
    Lol I didnt try to imply you you were not college educated just that in your case you might have not take that specific course

Its mostly fluff to pad GPA to most students so they dont bother. In my case for development its mandatory so I had to bear with it for like 3 courses. You are better off without THAT type of education trust me. All that matters is that you are doing fine at the end of the day

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, so many fallacies just in one post. That experiment doesn't support what you claim it to be. For talking about other people's education or reading comprehension, you surely lack both.
    I'm hearing a lot of "nuh uh" and not a lot of actual opposing evidence, hun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Lol I didnt try to imply you you were not college educated just that in your case you might have not take that specific course

Its mostly fluff to pad GPA to most students so they dont bother. In my case for development its mandatory so I had to bear with it for like 3 courses. You are better off without THAT type of education trust me. All that matters is that you are doing fine at the end of the day
    "I took an entry level course in anthropology and therefore am an expert in it and thus know it's complete fluff" is a very interesting stance to take.

And y'all wonder why we call the right wing anti-intellectual.

Wow this so obviously didn't happen it poisoned itself at Shake Shack, lol.
    it happened. i don't need your acceptance to know my life experience didactic.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

I'm hearing a lot of "nuh uh" and not a lot of actual opposing evidence, hun.
    You quote (again) a report or experiment, and make the wrong conclusions from what it's saying. No need to show you any evidence, if you are not even trying to be clever about it. Too bad your continuously cherry picking is already ridiculed by a lot of other posters...

At this point with BLM leaders encouraging looting and burning of non government buildings, that last statement is in dispute.
    Citation REQUIRED*

They think they know everything about other people, calls everybody racist or nazi because they don't agree with them. Such a sad, sad life.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I don't need life experience to spot a totally fake story, lol. This is up there with "Blacks Rule" or aforementioned Shake Shack nonsense.

Y'all, being a victim is actually not a pleasant experience and it's fairly telling how little experience you have being victims if you think making shit up for clout is a viable strategy.

- - - Updated - - -

You quote (again) a report or experiment, and make the wrong conclusions from what it's saying. No need to show you any evidence, if you are not even trying to be clever about it. Too bad your continuously cherry picking is already ridiculed by a lot of other posters...
    And in the absence of you providing the "correct" conclusion, I'll continue to point out this amounts to little more than 'nuh uh'. Pobrecito.