Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragoth View Post
    Not really
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ronouns/571239
    That's why they had to make a blogpost about it

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Your customers are already moving slowly to Classic, too little too late to keep subs.
    you have seen the server stats yeah ? Classic is bleeding players like a MF and the absoulute vast majority of players are playing retail, now when retail is litteraly dead. Sl in a month and that is the final nail in the coffin for classic

If you honestly think what you just wrote you are actually delusional
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ga...tus/classic-us
    Classic full servers Eu: 0 US: 0
    Retail full servers Eu: 13 Us: 33
    Classic High pop servers Eu:18 Us:18
    Retail High pop servers Eu:89 Us: 66

So please tell me how everyone is going slowly towards classic. Classic is not in any way shape or form doing good. When SL comes out, Classic will be even worse of
    More then likely there won't be a tbc classic since the player retention in classic is way to low

yeah retail is doing better because of SL hype. I hope SL is good, but I predict most people will be unsatisfied and go back to Classic for TBC hype which will be announced this year

Quote Originally Posted by paragraphgorilla View Post
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ronouns/571239
    That's why they had to make a blogpost about it
    They're literally saying that he died and was reincarnated as a man. He would've been trans if in his past life as a woman he identified as a man. But that ain't his past life anymore.

I'm excited for the new options. I just hope allied races get a focused customization pass during Shadowlands as well. I NEED black hair for my Void Elf mage D:

I love that this stuff has been decoupled from paid services and specific gear mogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had to chuckle upon seeing the first barber shop image in the official preview post. Guess the bad lighting is going to be here to stay, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by dunkl View Post
    <snip>
    Well said. I'm not opposed to adjustments being made to the character creation UI, but completely dumping their branding style for something utterly generic? I don't get it.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Now if they could only revamp the character select screen...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Really should say change sexuality, not gender.
    I didn't know the Barber moonlighted as a therapist.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

I wish there was a belf beard option that combines the "full" beard with the full chin option, an actual full beard. Wouldn't even cost them much, just overlay both options.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to say all races customization options are not equal across all races some have had quite a few added and others not so much, with that being said it's still a move in the right direction and long overdue for an 18-year-old game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Now if they could only revamp the character select screen...
    I really wish I could separate my characters onto different pages instead of just scrolling down forever.

The word you are looking for is sex, which used to be synonymous with gender before some people in ivory towers forced a redefinition on everyone.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    The word you are looking for is sex, which used to be synonymous with gender before some people in ivory towers forced a redefinition on everyone.
    Here's a sensible man.

It's despicable that we live in a day and age that people actually still make posts like the one he made isn't it Haidaes?

- - - Updated - - -

I guess when you were born the doctors asked your mother what you'd prefer to be. lol

Do you have a primary color for your hair color btw? And/or wear a beanie or fedora? You smoke a lot of weed and constantly smell like a skunk?

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    he's totally right I think...it just doesn't feel like wow. maybe the round icons. wise opinion, this kind of opinion is what lacks in modern wow, therefore driving players out and referring to wow as "it was better before". they just are careless about past work and why it worked. or they're newly hired and they just don't get it.
    Things chance though - nothing new is going to feel like the game instantly. I’m sure they’ll make additions and improve to it in time, but from using it on the Beta it really is a much needed change. Everything is cleaner and organised so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    They're literally saying that he died and was reincarnated as a man. He would've been trans if in his past life as a woman he identified as a man. But that ain't his past life anymore.
    It's perhaps a touch more literal than metaphorical, but that's just a fantasy version of the trans experience.

There's a reason trans people refer to their birth name as their "dead name". And that character's dialogue states he never felt comfortable with his body while alive and it was only once he was able to change form in the Shadowlands he knew why. He's still the same soul, and despite losing all other memories, he remembers what he used to be.

fiery cat form from fandral’s flamescythe
    firekitty.

Nice, game finally fixed then.

7+ Year Old Account
    So when does the Pre-Patch go live? Next week?

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Your customers are already moving slowly to Classic, too little too late to keep subs.
    Its the same sub for both classic and retail.