Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I've not seen even one such warning - even though I've searched.

Care to provide a link ?
    Background Downloader - https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...e-for-Download
    Email stating things are coming to an end - https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...zeroth-Rewards
    Blue Post stating its coming to an end soon - https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...g-in-Pre-Patch

Battle for Azeroth PvP Season 4 Ends and the Post-Season Begins
    The gates will soon close on Battle for Azeroth PvP Season 4 with the release of the Shadowlands pre-expansion patch. Don’t worry though, you’ll still be able to take part in competitive PvP in a special post-season, which will end with the launch of the expansion. The new Shadowlands Season 1 will then go live shortly after the launch of Shadowlands.

If you participated in Season 4, to ensure you receive the rewards that you’re due, please keep the following in mind:

Refrain from transferring your character(s) to another realm or faction until after Battle for Azeroth Season 4 has ended.
    Battle for Azeroth Season 4 titles and mounts will be awarded approximately two weeks after the season ends.
    Not hard to find man lol.
    Last edited by Arthzull; 2020-09-24 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rtrain View Post
    October 6th would not be a 3 week prepatch.
    Are you trying to split hairs because 2 weeks 6 days and ~9 hours isn't exactly 3 weeks or are you just not doing calendar math correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Gedren2069 View Post
    According to details of Brewfest, going on from now until 6 October. Item drops from the event boss will be ilvl 425. Which is indirect indicator that no patch until at least 6 Oct.
    While I agree Oct 6 is likely, the drops from brewfest will just scale down like every other item in the game when the prepatch hits.

I've not seen even one such warning - even though I've searched.

Care to provide a link ?
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...xpansion-patch

This is the latest one and also this week there was the big 20 gig update and smaller one as well a day or two ago.
    "How you build your character is not a feature of a MMORPG, it is the feature. Everything else is secondary even the gameplay itself is secondary to building your character, its the kind of stuff you think about when you are at work or school and couldnt wait to go home to play WoW or Diablo 2. We have all done it." ~Into, 2016

October 6th would not be a 3 week prepatch.
    yes it would....
    october 6-13=1 week
    october 13-20= 2 week
    october 20-27=3 week

ya math mate?

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    You didn't even read my logic. When Shadowlands releases, the level squish will already been implemented before Hallow's End begins and have been running for weeks. With Pre-patch, you will shrink from 120 to 50 right in the middle of Brewfest. You see the massive difference?

- - - Updated - - -

So you are saying that squishing from 120-50 is going to go flawlessly for that queueable boss? They already bork power scaling every time they squish so there is absolutely no reason this will all of a sudden go flawlessly.

- - - Updated - - -

October the 6th would be a 3 week pre-patch event. Brewfest would end when the servers go down. They wouldn't have to touch Brewfest until next year that way.
    https://i.gyazo.com/623e38839b757683...f6cc7c9787.jpg Just did brewfest on PTR went as smooth as retail so the fact that they won't release it due to Brewfest is bogus, it will not stop them from releasing it.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    So you are saying that squishing from 120-50 is going to go flawlessly for that queueable boss? They already bork power scaling every time they squish so there is absolutely no reason this will all of a sudden go flawlessly.
    Every dungeon and every drop from every boss in every dungeon will squish when the pre-patch drops. I'm not sure how Brewfest is the thing that messes it all up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    https://i.gyazo.com/623e38839b757683...f6cc7c9787.jpg Just did brewfest on PTR went as smooth as retail so the fact that they won't release it due to Brewfest is bogus, it will not stop them from releasing it.
    Wait!! they squished the Brewfest drops too! This is like magic now. I knew they figured out how to squish all the rest of the dungeons, but figured no way they could figure out how to squish Brewfest.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Not hard to find man lol.
    Ok, so nothing specific about and end date - just the generic stuff that's been around for months.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Ok, so nothing specific about and end date - just the generic stuff that's been around for months.
    Not at all. Every time they've done the official announcement that the PvP season is ending soon, the next patch (and new season) has started in 2 resets. This was odd timing since it was a Monday (right before a reset) so it might be 3. This was the very post knowledgeable people were looking for that would cue the pre-patch.

But none of that matters does it? Because you strike me as someone who has his mind made up in spite of any evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Not at all.
    We've known the season was going to end soon since they announced the expansion.

What we STILL don't have is a warning of the closure of the season - that's what I was looking for, and what doesn't exist.

e.g. the two week notice of the start of the current PVP season occurred on the 7th of January, giving a 1 week notice of the end of Season 3 of BfA.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...xt-week/404053

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

We've known the season was going to end soon since they announced the expansion.

What we STILL don't have is a warning of the closure of the season - that's what I was looking for, and what doesn't exist.
    Exactly. Because you've made up your mind that the exact kind of warning they always do isn't the warning you're looking for. Thank you for reinforcing my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Exactly.
    Glad we are in agreement.

Glad we are in agreement.
    It is a certain euphoria washing over both of us friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Every dungeon and every drop from every boss in every dungeon will squish when the pre-patch drops. I'm not sure how Brewfest is the thing that messes it all up.
    Brewfest is the one dungeon people still run. They aren't running normals, heroics or mythics at that point anymore as it would be a complete waste of time with pre-patch going live. Brewfest EVERYONE is running at all levels. You will have a massive amount of people running it, especially because it drops mounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Because nothing ever got borked on Live that was smooth during PTR right? *cough* I Level squish *cough*.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes it would....
    october 6-13=1 week
    october 13-20= 2 week
    october 20-27=3 week

ya math mate?
    The game comes out on the 26th.
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Free Agent! Looking for Guild for Legion!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now I hope it comes during brewfest. I want to zombify people as they're doing the ram race beer delivery thing.

Or the 50 people crammed in the chowdown tent...
    Last edited by Amsden; 2020-09-25 at 12:00 AM.

The game comes out on the 26th.
    No it does not.
    in technicality yes, but in reality no.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    No it does not.
    “World of Warcraft: Shadowlands” is scheduled to launch globally at 4 p.m. PDT on October 26, 2020.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm betting for a 2 weeks pre patch now. even though a one week pre patch could be reality.
    they're working hard on classes.
    they would never release officially an "unfinished" patch and keep listening to feedback during pre patch.

yes they constantly do that, but doing so in the current state would be too obvious and create unnecessary bad press, saying that they no longer "release when it's ready", even though it's true, but it would go viral and will be very bad right before an expansion.

No it does not.
    lmao that makes 0 sense just letting you know, saying it does not come out on the 26th, but then saying it does? Shadowlands releases on the 26th of October.

“World of Warcraft: Shadowlands” is scheduled to launch globally at 4 p.m. PDT on October 26, 2020." This makes you look stupid sorry to say.