10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't want to be called racist, don't post racist stuff, and maybe check out the thread warnings in the OP.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Me not gobbling down BLM rhetoric is racist now? Fuck you lefties love to misuse labels. For a side that hates labels
    No your specific gripes with BLM are the same gripes racists have.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Yea. Lemme guess the question some stupid thing with privilege?

- - - Updated - - -

Me not gobbling down BLM rhetoric is racist now? Fuck you lefties love to misuse labels. For a side that hates labels
    So, you already know? Can you walk into a store, without someone following you, profiling you? Can you go jogging in an area without someone yelling racist slurs at you or only saying something to you if you walk into some community/neighborhood pool or lake?

Those are only a few things, but I can probably list a thousand more questions about it. But the mere fact that I can do all of those things I wanted to without anyone asking me a damn thing or someone following me, means that there is a thing called white privilege.

Uh-huh so expecting them to win over people instead of rioting, trashing dinners and blocking traffic is racist? Expecting them to do something about a literal crabpot culture is racist? Fuck man.

Stuff like this reflects on. Them. This is just a small sample. They should be winning cynical assholes like me over. Not ruining people's days. That's a fast way to speed run losing support.
    Your reading comprehension is shit. You keep acting like I called you racist. This is literally the second time you've self owned.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

No, you repeating the racist, "BLM doesn't care about black no black crime." nonsense would likely be the cause.

First off - As I mentioned groups have formed and organized protests and push to address the issue of crime within the Black community - https://www.theatlantic.com/national...olence/255329/

That white folk haven't been paying attention and don't understand that BLM is a separate movement doesn't mean that these people don't exist and their causes aren't real.

Around the time the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act was passed, it had higher support amongst people of color than white people - https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/18/u...rime-bill.html

As a group, Black Americans are also more concerned about violent crime than white folks - https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ustice-system/

Because, again, the "BLM doesn't care about black on black crime" meme is a racist trope that doesn't have a basis in reality. That's not the focus of BLM, there are other groups working on those issues. BLM is focused on addressing issues related to disproportionate police violence against people of color and the lack of justice for victims and consequences for officers or vigilantes for killing Black people. It's also against white supremacy.

You may as well complain that the World Wildlife Foundation doesn't care about sex tracking. It's not that they don't, it's that that's not the point of the organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Already linked it. Try to keep up.
    you have not anything, im still waiting Mr. Liar.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

No you being a spinless pussy has nothing to do with my reading comprehension.

you racist or racist adjacents. That you is directed right at me. The or is completely meaningless since you did not type racists or racist adjacents. You put in you aimed right at me. Man the fuck up and admit it.
    What the fuck are you talking about? Seriously ask someone to help you with reading that.

Yet if I point out it's because ghetto culture is self defeating. I get called a racist even if that statement is true granted proving it is harder on my end If I say people raised in a single parent household are more likely to commit crimes.
    No, your statement is racist because "ghetto culture" doesn't really exist, and is a misnomer for series of social issues that largely face inner city communities of color driven by generations of institutional racism keeping Black Americans in poverty.

That the children of single parent households are more likely to commit crimes has nothing to do with race, and that Black children are more likely to to be in single parent households is similarly not a simple issue of "Black fathers are all deadbeats" and is caused by a variety of societal issues largely stemming back to, again, poverty.

And yeah...the far-right Heritage Foundation think tank ain't exactly the most credible of sources. It's older, but here's a good piece on one of their earlier reports about the "fiscal cost of low-skill immigrants to the US taxpayer" and how they manipulate data and statistics to prove their point.

https://www.cato.org/blog/heritage-i...fatally-flawed

10+ Year Old Account
    Wwf trafficking animal for wrasslin'. Blacks being concerned about crime is a given due to them being the most affected. Yet if I point out it's because ghetto culture is self defeating. I get called a racist even if that statement is true granted proving it is harder on my end If I say people raised in a single parent household are more likely to commit crimes. I get called a racist even if that statement is 100% true.
    Targeting a racist boogeyman like "ghetto culture" is, yes, directly racist.

Which is why not even your source in the Heritage Foundation would back you up in making that claim, because the source you link does not in any way support it.

Plus, you're making a claim that's straight-up false; it's a racist myth that black fathers are more likely to abandon their children; https://www.vox.com/2015/6/21/8820537/black-fathers-day
    The main difference is that black parents are less likely to be married, but that doesn't mean they're not part of their children's lives as active parents.

You may as well be pushing blood libel, at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, your statement is racist because "ghetto culture" doesn't really exist, and is a misnomer for series of social issues that largely face inner city communities of color driven by generations of institutional racism keeping Black Americans in poverty.

That the children of single parent households are more likely to commit crimes has nothing to do with race, and that Black children are more likely to to be in single parent households is similarly not a simple issue of "Black fathers are all deadbeats" and is caused by a variety of societal issues largely stemming back to, again, poverty.

And yeah...the far-right Heritage Foundation think tank ain't exactly the most credible of sources. It's older, but here's a good piece on one of their earlier reports about the "fiscal cost of low-skill immigrants to the US taxpayer" and how they manipulate data and statistics to prove their point.

https://www.cato.org/blog/heritage-i...fatally-flawed
    Ghetto Culture deffo exists. I dont think its the only reason or even the main reason why black kids dont achieve good results but its hard to deny it doesnt exist or that it doesnt have an impact. "Acting white" is a thing after all

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acting_white
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-09-25 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Trolling

Wwf trafficking animal for wrasslin'. Blacks being concerned about crime is a given due to them being the most affected. Yet if I point out it's because ghetto culture is self defeating. I get called a racist even if that statement is true granted proving it is harder on my end If I say people raised in a single parent household are more likely to commit crimes. I get called a racist even if that statement is 100% true.
    You get called a racist because the things you say and post are racist.

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Ghetto Culture deffo exists.
    Cool, you got links like, defining it and shit? Where does it exist? What does it entail?

I dont think its the only reason or even the main reason why black kids dont achieve good results but its hard to deny it doesnt exist or that it doesnt have an impact. "Acting white" is a thing after all

Man, the link to the "success in education" mention is a 1997 study? And it's been debunked since? - https://charleshamiltonhouston.org/w...RKEY-FINAL.pdf

In the "accusations of 'acting white'" section they have...Ralph fucking Nader accusing Obama of that when he was a Senator, and radical Black Israelite's who considered Obama "African of white descent".

Not really selling that the notion actually exists as a thing outside of racists and some fringe cases.

Before I comment. Is this the link that its supposed to debunk the concept bc it doesnt do that. Its just a contextualization of the research and puts more emphasis on other more important factors which is what I said but I could be wrong here

10+ Year Old Account
    Ghetto Culture deffo exists.
    Yeah... be terrified...

Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-25 at 02:03 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Ghetto Culture deffo exists. I dont think its the only reason or even the main reason why black kids dont achieve good results but its hard to deny it doesnt exist or that it doesnt have an impact. "Acting white" is a thing after all

And what keeps that going? Systemic racism and economic inequality. Fucking shocker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    And what keeps that going? Systemic racism and economic inequality. Fucking shocker.
    How about the fact that “ghetto culture” is code for something else... it’s separate, but not really equal...

What’s punk, if not the white version of “ghetto culture”?

- - - Updated - - -

When they say “ghetto culture”, why do they never mean this?

Some more culture for yo asses... a different kind of “ghetto culture”:

and yet another:

Does anyone see the difference between the American version of “ghetto culture” or do I need to explain?
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-25 at 02:36 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    It’s not funny. You called me a racist bigot without justification. You’re not gonna get in trouble because the mods are all liberals too, so I asked for an apology.

I’m asking again.
    What I actually said was the things you support and say are themselves racist and bigoted. I didn't call you yourself racist. You have made that leap for yourself.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Question? where did you go to school that they taught you this? because i grew up in the south and nowhere was there a course that claimed white folks are better than others. What was taught was humans, regardless of skin color are all capable of horrors and that europeans took advantage of the most world because they had the means to do so. Just like all human tribes have done so with in their area of influence.
    This is a joke right? You can’t really be so clueless that you think these things don’t exist if there isn’t a course teaching them right? I made this shit isn’t some new realization that society has just now figured out it’s been known for ducking years and even constantly commented on by media yet people like you pretend it’s not a thing.

I mean really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    That has already happened thx for trying to reinvent the wheel again. And it's the SJW´s that constantly nagging about race.

And yet the black community is not thriving. Not in America or Europe and especially not in Africa. If its there is analysis to be had it's there.

/roll eyes
    Ah yes the concept of race has already been deconstructed.

Also all them dirty negros with there negro community are all awful all over the world and if there is any analysis it should be into why them dastardly negros are so dark and evil!

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    This is a joke right? You can’t really be so clueless that you think these things don’t exist if there isn’t a course teaching them right? I made this shit isn’t some new realization that society has just now figured out it’s been known for ducking years and even constantly commented on by media yet people like you pretend it’s not a thing.

I mean really.
    not a joke. take your racism else where.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    not a joke. take your racism else where.
    Then your just willfully ignorant about so many things even though they have been in the media eye for so
    Incredibly long.

And feel free to point out where I have ever been racist.