The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    naw, your siding with the racist here who claim being white makes one racist by default. and you are supporting their ideology of hatred that they spread with the use of intimidation and force. You chose your side. you chose your racism.
    Ok prove it.

It should really easy to find my post reaffirming all these dastardly things I have done. Go ahead and quote my post saying all white people are racist or even just me agreeing when one else has said so.

Again pointing out your willful ignorance isn’t siding with any one. This is some Hitler was a vegetarian so you side with Hitler shit, I mean really.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2020-09-25 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    At least you got the left wing part right.

It's really not the same. The comparison is pretty fucking insincere really. Let me know when "authoritarian" left wing is waging wars or locking up people for being white.
    Its exactly the same, and its pushed by folks who claim to be fighting the systemic racism in the US. We do have problem with racism in the US and its absolutely needs to be addressed and changed. WHat doesn't need to happen is to replace it with another system based on racism towards a different demographic. Its amazing how the authoritarian left thinks using the same tactics as the fascists in the GOP makes them the good guys. it doesn't it makes you the just as authoritarian, just as racist, and just as wrong.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

WHat doesn't need to happen is to replace it with another system based on racism towards a different demographic.
    You keep saying this yet I continue to have literally no idea what you're talking about because you've never said what this actually is, just vaguely referenced it as "a system racist towards someone else."

Which is weird, because all that's being pushed for is reform so that everyone is treated equally and that there is accountability for officers who use excessive force or behave inappropriately.

Gotta do a bit better than vague innuendo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Its exactly the same, and its pushed by folks who claim to be fighting the systemic racism in the US. We do have problem with racism in the US and its absolutely needs to be addressed and changed. WHat doesn't need to happen is to replace it with another system based on racism towards a different demographic. Its amazing how the authoritarian left thinks using the same tactics as the fascists in the GOP makes them the good guys. it doesn't it makes you the just as authoritarian, just as racist, and just as wrong.
    Those windmills sure look scary, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Give concrete examples of this left wing racist system because no one knows what the fuck you’re talking about.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

15+ Year Old Account
    Odd, it always seems to be black suspect / white officer(s) in a country infamous for its poor police training.
    Almost as it should be looked into hmm..
    Last edited by Bakis; 2020-09-25 at 06:03 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    WHat doesn't need to happen is to replace it with another system based on racism towards a different demographic.
    Literally no one is advocating this.

You're taking any argument against systemic racism, and trying to argue that breaking down systemic racism requires you to be racist against white people. That's bafflingly ridiculous and makes no sense at any level.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Have you any evidence that he is calling you a liar BECAUSE you are jewish ? Or are you just playing the victim card ?
    Well, we know he’s an anti-Semite, since I’ve already proven he doesn’t believe Jews have a right to self-defense. And we know I’m not a liar because I’ve already proven what he asked. The rest is basic inference.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

You're taking any argument against systemic racism, and trying to argue that breaking down systemic racism requires you to be racist against white people. That's bafflingly ridiculous and makes no sense at any level.
    It makes sense on one level, but that is the level of a typical racist who doesn't want things to change.

I mean the only time any person is against change is when they are 100% happy with status quo. So if a person fights against ending systemic racism, it means they are likely happy about systemic racism.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Endus you have to understand to Trumpsters and White Supremacists bringing up minorities by freeing them from the systemic racism makes them equal with white people which in turn removes the power from white people. To Trumpsters and White Supremacists this means we are attacking white people and this is the first step to the Liberal Final Solution where we finally enact the dreaded white genocide right wing talking heads have been talking up for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Well, we know he’s an anti-Semite, since I’ve already proven he doesn’t believe Jews have a right to self-defense. And we know I’m not a liar because I’ve already proven what he asked. The rest is basic inference.
    Never said that in fact ill clear this up for you. Jews, like every other human, have the right in the US to arm themselves for self defence.
    This is why you are a liar. But i expect nothing less form the authoritarian left wing and its ilk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Endus you have to understand to Trumpsters and White Supremacists bringing up minorities by freeing them from the systemic racism makes them equal with white people which in turn removes the power from white people. To Trumpsters and White Supremacists this means we are attacking white people and this is the first step to the Liberal Final Solution where we finally enact the dreaded white genocide right wing talking heads have been talking up for decades.
    Never voted for trump, wont be voting for trump. ive ive told you folks here many times, which you constantly ignore. i'm a libertarian. Ill be voting for Dr. Jo Jorgensen because unlike the authoritarian left and trumps alt right, i don't believe in racism as an ideological pillar for my politics to be based upon.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Every day it's the same schtick with the same posters. Why do you all continually feed the Vol'jins with attention?

We all know the point behind posters like Sauce, and it ain't to have a good discussion lol
    Yeah, it's best just to let the sad trombone noise play when you read a Sauce post and move on, but every once in a while it can be fun to rattle the poor little fellas cage.
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Certainly didn't look that way with the Jake Gardner case. A man who clearly used a last resort of deadly force in self defense after being jumped by multiple criminals and put in a choke hold where there was no ability to retreat.

But, because a mob of crazy people can influence justice now, he was still charged with manslaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Certainly didn't look that way with the Jake Gardner case. A man who clearly used a last resort of deadly force in self defense after being jumped by multiple criminals and put in a choke hold where there was no ability to retreat.

But, because a mob of crazy people can influence justice now, he was still charged with manslaughter.
    What about it? DA decided not to press charges, Grand Jury disagreed, he was indicted but had not gone to trial.

Looking at the information surrounding the case, it sure seems like he drew his weapon damned quickly for a shove but was likely in his rights to defend himself after firing the warning shots.

So do court proceedings matter to y'all or not? And indictment is not an automatic guilty verdict. How is any of that "racist towards another demographic"?

Hahahahaha hahahahaha if you’d be mad at any one of the numerous situations in this thread alone, where a black person Was killed and the people got off then your little bullshit crybaby rant would carry some weight. But we all know you’ve never been upset when a black person is wrongly killed.

We all know it.

All of us.

10+ Year Old Account

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/21/us/ne...ide/index.html

So from the footage;
    Gardner and his dad harassed some protestors, his dad shoved one.
    Someone shoved his dad back, knocking him to the ground.
    Gardner intervenes, and flashes his gun (a lethal threat, itself).
    Two people jump Gardner at this point, knocking him down, and he shoots one of them, killing him.

And what's the issue with the charges, again?
    Gardner's father was the one to commit the first assault.
    Gardner had no grounds to flash the weapon and threaten its use thereby.
    Making the case for self defense after those two elements is really shaky. He might have been able to make that case, in court, but the idea that it shouldn't go to court at all seems really questionable.

And let's review your misrepresentations;
    This wasn't a "last resort". The people assaulting him were unarmed, and he and his father had, between the two of them, instigated the violence and escalated it to lethal threats.
    They weren't "criminals" he was threatening.
    Lack of ability to retreat doesn't let you automatically escalate to lethal force.
    There was no "mob of crazy people"; what you're talking about there is a grand jury proceeding.

Edit: That case also has absolutely fuck-all to do with some kind of mythical "systemic racism against white people" horseshit, that I was calling a delusional fantasy, in the part of my post you cited this in response to. It doesn't support any contradiction of my point, even if this had been a case of a bad grand jury decision, which I'm not convinced that it was.
    Last edited by Endus; 2020-09-25 at 09:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Hahahahaha hahahahaha if you’d be mad at any one of the numerous situations in this thread alone, where a black person Was killed and the people got off then your little bullshit crybaby rant would carry some weight.
    Bro, you have been ranting far more than others can keep up. Why would anyone be expected to read it. It's garbage anyway.

Bro, you have been ranting far more than others can keep up. Why would anyone be expected to read it. It's garbage anyway.
    And yet....you read it.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's garbage anyway.
    Here's some class S projection.

"A group tied to Rittenhouse's legal team"?

Isn't public propagandizing about your client ahead of trial, like, super illegal? It's deliberately poisoning the jury pool. His legal team should be disbarred and charged as accessories after the fact for that horseshit.
    They went to an event today hosted by known racist Michelle Malkin.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...m-b605105.html