https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...ic-lands-chief

Reminder that the Trump administration is a lawless administration -

A federal judge on Friday ordered William Pendley to be removed as leader of the head of the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), a role that typically requires Senate confirmation.

Judge Brian Morris ruled that Pendley "served unlawfully as the Acting BLM Director for 424 days" and enjoined him from exercising the authority of the agency's director.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Sorry, I think maybe you missed it.
    Oh yeah sorry Trump is getting re-elected so why does it matter if he nominates a Justice now or waits?

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Oh yeah sorry Trump is getting re-elected so why does it matter if he nominates a Justice now or waits?
    See? So no one cares about your concern trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Well they did say BLM was a hate group.

I'm sorry, but the supporters of the resident in the White House must really be the type that constantly falls for pyramid schemes or chain emails.

Do you REALLY think his 500 billion "platinum" plan for Black Americans, not million, but BILLION will become a reality when the senate can't even agree on how much aid they should give to the American people who are either dying or struggling with this global pandemic right now? REALLY?

We're still waiting on Mexico's check for the wall and that amazing infrastructure and that healthcare plan that doesn't just slap his name on something called the Affordable Care Act - aka Obamacare.

What's next? Maybe he introduces a "Get out and Jump for Trump" campaign where he sells Trump-branded bungee cables. Will you buy those and jump off a bridge for him, too?
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

Okay so why are you triggered you have nothing to worry about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You're not very good at sarcasm, are you?
    I think this says it all about Trump supporters, I can't see it but I know it's good because Trump.

Based on what evidence and who's ass did you pull it from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I think this says it all about Trump supporters, I can't see it but I know it's good because Trump.
    They don't look to see if Trump is doing or saying good things... they see what Trump does and says, and then assume that by some divine right that it must be for the greater good.

Remember, Trump is playing 16-dimensional chess, after all.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    I'm sorry, but the supporters of the resident in the White House must really be the type that constantly falls for pyramid schemes or chain emails.

Do you REALLY think his 500 billion "platinum" plan for Black Americans, not million, but BILLION will become a reality when the senate can't even agree on how much aid they should give to the American people who are either dying or struggling with this global pandemic right now? REALLY?

We're still waiting on Mexico's check for the wall and that amazing infrastructure and that healthcare plan that doesn't just slap his name on something called the Affordable Care Act - aka Obamacare.

What's next? Maybe he introduces a "Get out and Jump for Trump" campaign where he sells Trump-branded bungee cables. Will you buy those and jump off a bridge for him, too?
    I almost thought he was doing a parody at first.

Its boiler plate empty promises that you can u see from both sides. If Biden had said it I would have laughed at it too. It's the game American politicians play because here optics are more important than substance. It if didn't work many people in both parties would be out of the job.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

A judge finally got rid of BLM

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    I had to laugh out loud at this part.

There are no words for anyone who thinks Trump has a personal story at all similar to this man's. I feel so bad for these people who are so deep into the fan fiction.
    The irony is that under Trump's proposed immigration rules, the son of northern India poor farmers like him, without formal education, would not have been allowed to emigrate into the US.

I never could figure out those Californian rich GOPs. They complained all the time about California taxes, regulations, minimum wage and union friendly policies. Yet, they choose to stay and do business in California. If they are so unhappy about the state, they should move to Florida or Texas. Yet, they kept coming here.

Project Lincoln Lindsey Graham video. My wife was laughing so hard, she spewed food all over her keyboard.
    Last edited by Rasulis; 2020-09-26 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Project Lincoln Lindsey Graham video. My wife was laughing so hard, she spewed food all over her keyboard.
    BRUTAL, SAVAGE, REKT
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    The irony is that under Trump's proposed immigration rules, the son of northern India poor farmers like him, without formal education, would not have been allowed to emigrate into the US.

I never could figure out those Californian rich GOPs. They complained all the time about California taxes, regulations, minimum wage and union friendly policies. Yet, they choose to stay and do business in California. If they are so unhappy about the state, they should move to Florida or Texas. Yet, they kept coming here.

Because they want the ability to benefit from living and operating in the single most economically powerful state in the union whose GDP exceeds that of Texas and Florida combined, yet don't want to contribute anything financially to it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

If he and the rest of the Trump Party are so sure he will win then surely they can wait 2 more months.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You're not very good at sarcasm, are you?
    Not when a image he posted, does not appear for me to see. Or did you miss that part I posted? Was there a image?
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Not when a image he posted, does not appear for me to see. Or did you miss that part I posted? Was there a image?
    Did you see the posts about Trump spending 300 million of CDC budget on ads to lie about the pandemic?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Ghostpanther proudly holds up his shovel, and with a booming cry of "Was there a image?!", proceeds to bury it deep into the 5 foot hole he currently inhabits.

10+ Year Old Account
    And, predictably, the Democrats are going after Amy Coney Barrett's adopted children. Why? Because that's what they do.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...llary-clinton/

Democrats Launch Smear Attacks on Amy Coney Barrett’s Adopted Children

Democrats began smearing Judge Amy Coney Barrett on Friday night before President Donald Trump even nominated her to become the next Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, which he is expected to do on Saturday afternoon.

Dana Houle, a Democrat activist who was once a chief of staff on Capitol Hill to a Democrat lawmaker, tweeted Friday night that he hopes Barrett is investigated over the children she and her husband adopted from Haiti. “I would love to know which adoption agency Amy Coney Barrett & her husband used to adopt the two children they brought here from Haiti,” Houle wrote.

“So here’s a Q: Does the press even investigate details of Barrett’s adoptions from Haiti?” Houle wrote in a follow-up tweet. “Some adoptions from Haiti were legit. Many were sketchy as hell. And if the press learned they were unethical & maybe illegal adoptions, would they report it? Or not bc it involves her children”

In a third follow-up tweet, Houle added: “Would it matter if her kids were scooped up by ultra-religious Americans, or Americans weren’t scrupulous intermediaries & the kids were taken when there was family in Haiti? I dunno. I think it does, but maybe it doesn’t, or shouldn’t.”

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    And, predictably, the Democrats are going after Amy Coney Barrett's adopted children. Why? Because that's what they do.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...llary-clinton/
    You know posting a picture of your ass as the source would probably be taken far more seriously.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866