10+ Year Old Account
    ive got overwatch. forgot to mention it because it seems so obvious to me. ive also got ARMA 3 but this nor red orchestra is the type of a game im looking for right now.

im thinking between fortnite and apex legends. played both on PS4 1.5 year ago, considering getting them on PC now
    what do u recommend guys?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

I have played myself FPS games damn much, that I can't think of a time when I wasn't playing them, like beebom.com/best-fps-games-for-xbox-one/
    The Halo series, Tom clancy series, COD, overwatch, Dues Ex, Titanfall 2, Battlefield series, And my favorite FAr Cry series. Open world game. I am trying red redemption right now, let's see how it goes, other than horse's balls.

10+ Year Old Account
    which game lets u feel like a necromancer with your own army of undead? any genre

inb4 wc3. i do play as undead and love mass skeletons

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    which game lets u feel like a necromancer with your own army of undead? any genre

inb4 wc3. i do play as undead and love mass skeletons
    Necromancer/Ritualist in GW1, Necromancer in GW2, Occultist or Necromancer in Grim Dawn, HoMM 2-6.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

10+ Year Old Account
    what about games with character development (gear, abilities etc) without much story to it and reading (like witcher 3) that has lots of gameplay? any genre

- - - Updated - - -

examples are: FTL, EVERSPACE, hades, WoW

Need a game suggestion. Looking for Interactive/Cinematic games. Something in the lines of Heavy Rain / Life is Strange / Beyond 2 Souls

I prefer Drama over Horror
    Gameplay has to be almost non existent. As in, what you do mostly is exploring and making decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Need a game suggestion. Looking for Interactive/Cinematic games. Something in the lines of Heavy Rain / Life is Strange / Beyond 2 Souls

Gameplay has to be almost non existent. As in, what you do mostly is exploring and making decisions.
    The only game that comes to my mind would be the walking dead, I played the first two ones and enjoyed them a lot.

Greetings, any wow-like pvp system games? Like the only multiplayer arena with target / non target system and huge skill/upgrade tree

- - - Updated - - -

what about games with character development (gear, abilities etc) without much story to it and reading (like witcher 3) that has lots of gameplay? any genre

- - - Updated - - -

examples are: FTL, EVERSPACE, hades, WoW
    try slay the spire, etg, dead cells

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LongWeeeeeee View Post
    Greetings, any wow-like pvp system games? Like the only multiplayer arena with target / non target system and huge skill/upgrade tree

- - - Updated - - -

try slay the spire, etg, dead cells
    i enjoyed slay the spire eventhough i hate the artstyle. i dont mind stylized graphics but that is just lazy and ugly
    anyway, will check the others

10+ Year Old Account

Have you played Detroit yet?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    games with army strength disparity? like total war series for example, where i can crush smaller nations etc
    im not a fan of 4x games but is that there? ive got stellaris for that matter

can also be real time strategy games where i get to grow and keep my army from missions to mission or something like that

games with army strength disparity? like total war series for example, where i can crush smaller nations etc
    im not a fan of 4x games but is that there? ive got stellaris for that matter

can also be real time strategy games where i get to grow and keep my army from missions to mission or something like that
    Pretty much every Paradox strategy.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

too sad Telltale games is no more

Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    Hey everyone,

can anybody here recommend an Android game?

I'm looking for a laid-back game where you build a village or town or something, without any pressure, army etc. but more sophisticated than Farmville of course.

Something along the lines of Banished for PC, or the old Settlers games.

Ideally something oldschool, definitely not a modern over-monetized game. In-game ads are fine.

Feel free to use this thread for recommending other Android games too that are worth mentioning.

Cheers!
    You could check out my game "Drag the Rope" on android https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ss.DragtheRope

The game is very simple, the objective is to drag the rope though a level to find the shortest path.

It's not a town building game but it can be relaxing.
    Get my game | Drag the Rope | on the Google Play Store!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    Hey everyone,

can anybody here recommend an Android game?

I'm looking for a laid-back game where you build a village or town or something, without any pressure, army etc. but more sophisticated than Farmville of course.

Something along the lines of Banished for PC, or the old Settlers games.

Ideally something oldschool, definitely not a modern over-monetized game. In-game ads are fine.

Feel free to use this thread for recommending other Android games too that are worth mentioning.

Cheers!
    Townsmen is quite good and I always enjoyed it, I think it is free on android but you can also get it on PC but have to pay for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

10+ Year Old Account
    what RTS space battle games our out there? something like empire at war

what RTS space battle games our out there? something like empire at war
    Best space strategy game is going to be Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion if you want to focus on RTS gameplay. Otherwise, you're only other real options are of the more 4x variety (less focus on RTS gameplay, more about empire management): Stellaris (real time), or Endless Space 2 (turn based).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Best space strategy game is going to be Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion if you want to focus on RTS gameplay. Otherwise, you're only other real options are of the more 4x variety (less focus on RTS gameplay, more about empire management): Stellaris (real time), or Endless Space 2 (turn based).
    theres also homeworld remastered which isnt bad

Hey! I'm looking for game suggestions; actiony stuff that can be played one-handed. I've got a decent mouse with 12 buttons on the side, but using WSAD isn't really feasible. Not really a fan of RTS or MOBA, but an adventure/RPG with similar controls would be sweet, if they exist....

- - - Updated - - -

what shooters, preferably FPS, can u guys recommend? im playing VALORANT right now and want something less competetive and stressful

it can be lootshooters (i got destiny 2), i also have DOOM. the more it reminds VALORANT the better
    A shitpost of the indie gaming industry, but loads of fun if you have friends: Blood and Bacon.
    Also, Screen Cheat is a free-for-all indie shooter where your character is invisible, but the screen is split and you can see from everyone's point of view. So you have to look at their screen to know where to shoot.

But as for games like Valorant, check out Overwatch's workshop if you haven't already. You can mess with everyone's abilities and create a seriously weird game, and people will just.... play it? As if nothing was wrong. It's glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Hey! I'm looking for game suggestions; actiony stuff that can be played one-handed. I've got a decent mouse with 12 buttons on the side, but using WSAD isn't really feasible. Not really a fan of RTS or MOBA, but an adventure/RPG with similar controls would be sweet, if they exist....
    Maybe something like Slay the Spire, Magic or the Gwent game? Can't honestly think of many genres besides RTS that'd work with only mouse. I think newer RPG Maker games also work with only mouse, but no idea if there are any good ones.