Looking for a good All-Round Melee for SL - Help!

Hey guys,

i was pretty hellbend on staying with my Enhancement shaman, and im still fine with the gameplay changes, but im pretty tired of being a squishy mess with okay mobility. I swore to myself i wont reroll anymore every Expansion because i like having all my achievements, reps, transmogs etc. on a single character, but here iam again...

Im playing mainly PvE at the moment (just ez keys around 15 and 4 Mythic bosses down), but always wanted to do some arena from time to time. Enhancement was pretty shit in BfA for hard keys in M+ as well as arena just because of their bad sustain/defense. Love the thematic, hate that i have to kite fucking everything in melee like a b**ch.

So i wanted to think of an alternative, but cant keep track of so many videos with all the SL class changes!

What im looking for: flexible, good defense, ok to good mobility. Im more of a gameplay than meta whore (thats a number tuning issue in 8 out of 10 cases imo) so "fun" is a noice bonus

rogue

best defence, best utility, best movement, best damage

Unholy dk is the best balanced melee spec in shadowlands, no mobility whatsoever though. Sub rogue is even better, but it's overtuned and will get nerfed sooner or later. The only other well rounded one for pvp and pve is ww.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Sub rogue is even better, but it's overtuned and will get nerfed sooner or later.
    Like assa & destro in BfA?

Quote Originally Posted by Nouk View Post
    Hey guys,

i was pretty hellbend on staying with my Enhancement shaman, and im still fine with the gameplay changes, but im pretty tired of being a squishy mess with okay mobility. I swore to myself i wont reroll anymore every Expansion because i like having all my achievements, reps, transmogs etc. on a single character, but here iam again...

Im playing mainly PvE at the moment (just ez keys around 15 and 4 Mythic bosses down), but always wanted to do some arena from time to time. Enhancement was pretty shit in BfA for hard keys in M+ as well as arena just because of their bad sustain/defense. Love the thematic, hate that i have to kite fucking everything in melee like a b**ch.

So i wanted to think of an alternative, but cant keep track of so many videos with all the SL class changes!

What im looking for: flexible, good defense, ok to good mobility. Im more of a gameplay than meta whore (thats a number tuning issue in 8 out of 10 cases imo) so "fun" is a noice bonus
    Hate to be 'that guy" but help me choose threads get closed - no one can tell you what you will enjoy, or what will work for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Help me chose my class" threads aren't allowed here. If we permitted them, we'd be inundated. Good luck with your decision.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |