The 100 series finale this week.

Well this is it. Wednesday this week the 100 will air it's series finale. Have to say I'm going to miss the show. I know there's another spinoff series coming but I doubt it will have the same pull to it.

It's been a crazy ride with this show. I'm glad that earth is survivable again though. I have a feeling the series will see the characters returning to earth at the end.

For those who have followed the show. I think it's curious the the finale is airing the day before Unity day.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Despite it being a YA show, and some really dumb plot points occasionally, I've enjoyed it for the most part as well. Kind of glad it is ending though, too many shows continue on well past their expiration date.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    I've been a big fan of the show but this last season and this season especially have just not been very good. And what they did to Bellamy .. so sad.
    it was definitely a surprise though I think that was his choice. He took a long hiatus this season because him and Eliza Taylor (clarke) had a miscarriage. They're married irl. So ti sounds like he took it really hard.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

ive mainly enjoyed it despite hating clark since maybe season 2, they should have killed her off early

its always had a problem with inconsistent ...well everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have not watched any of the latest season yet, but I was looking at the episode ratings on IMBD and they are pretty funny. All high 7's to high 8's with around 1k ratings up until episode 13. That one is a 4.7 with over 3k ratings. Boy, people really hated how they did Bellamy, eh?

I just finished it. I'm glad the way it ended.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    I just finished it. I'm glad the way it ended.
    Yeah it was good but also confusing as fuck. I'll leave it at that, lol.

Doesn't Bardo have an entire factory dedicated to making children? Wouldn't there be plenty of useable material there to continue the human race?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Doesn't Bardo have an entire factory dedicated to making children? Wouldn't there be plenty of useable material there to continue the human race?
    I don't even understand why there would be no children unless it was part of the deal for them to come back after transcending.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Haven't watched the season yet, but I read about the ending, kind of sounds like they borrowed a bit from Childhood's End.

10+ Year Old Account
    The last two seasons have been some of the worst TV i have ever watched lmao. I cant believe i am a moron for still watching but such is the sunken cost fallacy of tv shows.

Quote Originally Posted by molliewoof View Post
    ive mainly enjoyed it despite hating clark since maybe season 2, they should have killed her off early
    Agree, clark is the dumbest main character I've seen, and when she basically adopted a kid they just nailed her character completely. The actress can't act for shit, she has the same worried mama face in every scene. I wonder how on earth she got the job, she isn't even good looking

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    Agree, clark is the dumbest main character I've seen, and when she basically adopted a kid they just nailed her character completely. The actress can't act for shit, she has the same worried mama face in every scene. I wonder how on earth she got the job, she isn't even good looking
    i dont think shes terrible and wont comment on her looks, not really relevant.

she was just an awful character, the series revolved around her betraying her friends then them forgiving her only for her to betray them again. then she was jesus. before they moved to the new planet that was six series.

in the end they didnt even pretend to care

SPOILER

you killed my brother / lover dont worry though thats great