Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

PvErs will once again be forced into PvP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTFu...ature=youtu.be
    https://www.wowhead.com/guides/legen...the-runecarver

A Memory of Sephuz's Proclamation Sephuz's Proclamation PvP Honor Vendor

Some come from PvP, going to assume conquest vendor will have some too.

How excited are you to be forced into PvP again for essences - I mean legendaries?

5+ Year Old Account
    If you have to add an 'if' after the word forced, you're not forced to do anything. It's a choice.

Next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since Raids in SL drop higher lvl loot, doesn't that mean PvP'ers will be forced to do PvE content?

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Since Raids in SL drop higher lvl loot, doesn't that mean PvP'ers will be forced to do PvE content?
    Yes, everyone will be forced to play in the same sandbox and hate each other.

Seeing as virtually none of the listed legendaries are better than other available legendaries for pve, no they will not.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post

How excited are you to be forced into PvP again for essences - I mean legendaries?
    I cant find any legendaries on your list that look good for PVE and come from the PVP... So I guess if you are a completionist...you have to pvp...But looks fine for min/maxers

If you want to be super duper optimal on an elite level then probably yes.

But one forced you into that position. You made that choice.

Yes, everyone will be forced to play in the same sandbox and hate each other.
    Maybe it's time for you to stop and move on? Ion ain't holding a gun at your head to play the game and do forced content.

This isn't news, they said they like the idea of us branching out into lots of different content if we want to be fully optimal.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    This isn't news, they said they like the idea of us branching out into lots of different content if we want to be fully optimal.
    Which is dog shit design, by the way. I, and many others, will be unhappy we're forced to do X content and when we do it, we'll ruin it for the people who WANT to be there by being toxic and endlessly whining/complaining/not trying. It's been a fact since TBC, and Blizzard simply does not, will not, and is incapable, of learning.

Which is dog shit design, by the way. I, and many others, will be unhappy we're forced to do X content and when we do it, we'll ruin it for the people who WANT to be there by being toxic and endlessly whining/complaining/not trying. It's been a fact since TBC, and Blizzard simply does not, will not, and is incapable, of learning.
    They know you will be unhappy, that's the point. WoW is for masochists.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Forced to do this and that" is a falsehood. It doesn't actually mean what people imply when they use it.

Being compelled to do everything because you have completion anxiety, OCD, ADHD, you're a workaholic, you're a god gamer, whatever you wanna put, isn't actually you being forced......dotdotdot.

Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    Regardless of the whining, you are not *forced* into anything. You have a choice. Play, or not. That is the choice. No one is forcing you to do *anything*. If you are doing something you don't enjoy...that's on you. Not on Blizzard.
    I don't play. I haven't played since 8.1. 9.0 is looking like "Don't play" too.

"Don't play" isn't a good solution btw.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Don't play" isn't a good solution btw.
    I might've agreed with this before Classic came out. Now I really don't care about that, about sub numbers and new comers. The playerbase isn't going anywhere and new and 16 year old content alike will bring in new players.

being optimal since the beginning of time in any game has led to some negative experiences. ppl doing multiple types of content is good for players

glad to see it

Eh, I'm indifferent.

I have no issue with someone who is putting in more effort and achieving in multiple avenues having more advantages over someone who is purely sticking to one lane in an mmo.

The alternative is trying to treat the game like 2-3 separate games, which can also work. But is going to require a lot more effort from blizzard to keep players engaged since they're only playing a fraction of the content.

Either way I'm fine.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

after looking through the list at the 5 classes im interested in not a single one of the pvp leggos or the cross class sephuz is remotely good in pve. Care to share which class this is a problem for? I mean the other way around I could see it where pvp'ers need to pve for good ones but thats not your arguement.

i've looked all the pvp loot and the effect they do
    in my book, they all seem to do a pvp effect like 10% less CC etc..
    and its only somthing like 1 effect on 10-12 effect possible, the other being pve content and raid

so... they are pvp effect , you want them if you do some pvp, for plve players, there is so much better other effect to farm

op you yell too high about it no ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    and yeah, pvp player will be forced to do a lot much of pve content that a pve player forced to do some pvp (if he want..because the effect is more pvp than pve..)

you blame blizzard for the human beings behind the screen being toxic and choosing to whine and not try?

sounds like players are the ones not learning if they continue to do things they are supposedly 'forced' to do and choose to be toxic to other people

honestly don't know how you can admit to being toxic and not feel any sense of shame

7+ Year Old Account
    Having to pvp for pve stuff has always been bullshit.