I wanna see a lot ore of the Wardens and the Moonguard

I really liked waht I saw of these two groups in Legion, even though they took very heavy hits.. but hte Warden Vault, the whole theme, and the Moonguard too with their stronghold - it would be nice to see an in game legendary strong night elf mage group, and to see more of the wardens doing good.

Tbh, I didn't like that they kept turning the Wardens evil, Cordanna, then Sira, tha'ts not really the type of lore I want. I also want to see more Illidari stuff now also and more of the Farondis kind of Highborne.

Interesting how good a lot of the lore of Legion was, the detail was phenomenal (for Wow), and how totally underused or misued it has been since then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just what we need, more elf focus. Fuck all other races who had nearly nothing lately, add more elf stuff!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think we need a third night elf thread, just because you added wardens ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I dont think we need a third night elf thread, just because you added wardens ?
    I don't think we need snarky comments either, but hey, we don't always get what we want, now do we.

Blog posts, blog posts everywhere!
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

The Ren'dorei and Wardens should team up. The Ren'dorei could capture Void creatures and then hand them over to the Wardens, who would keep them jailed for research purposes. Plus both of them have an affinity with the shadows, Maiev is even depicted as a rogue in Hearthstone, and obviously don't forget about her Void-looking avatar ability.

This would also be a natural development, given how the next expansion will obviously be about the Void.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

While it is a long shot, i'd much rather have development of other races and other military factions of those racial groups
    like Tauren, dwarves, more Worgen stuff, even goblins.
    Elves have had their shine for 2 expansions now and are looking to get some more in SLands (night elfs) so it's time to tone down WOrld of Elfcraft

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    No. More. Elves.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Considering about 50% of the playerbase consists of elf players, we can never have enough elves it seems.

OT: Those factions had their run. Wardens are somewhat useless now, while the moonguard might see future involvement in the NE story but probably not in SL.

We saw plenty of wardens in Battle for Azeroth, and the Moon Guard is three people who aren't even Alliance-aligned.

I'd rather see them expand on just about any other faction.

More Night Elf lore is always good.

The only thing I’d like to see is the warden stronghold from WC3 where Illidan was held so we can finally see the Barrow Dens from that mission.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, if that's your fetish, then who am I to deny it to you?

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    I don't think we need snarky comments either, but hey, we don't always get what we want, now do we.
    You have to admit friendo, just about every post you make is about Night Elves. You, along with Mace and a couple others I've seen are hyperfocused on the elves and that gets old after a while.

And no offense to you, Mace or the others, you guys are allowed to be passionate about what you wish. But don't expect people to not get tired of seeing you harp on about the same thing.

I do want Moon Guard to make a return, recruiting Kaldorei and Shal'dorei primarily along with others who choose to join. Would make for a really cool alternative to the Kirin Tor as a mage group. And let's not pretend most of us aren't tired of Dalaran at this point lol

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    The irony is off the charts here. You throw out a very snarky reply, saying we dont need more...........snarky replies.....