Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    My brain interpreted it as Kyrian women and thought nothing of it. Did realize he said Venthyr >_>
    I guess some people just have a thing for giant hands with spindly fingers and pale faces with granny haircuts. No need to kinkshame.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I find it both presumptuous and hilarious how people in here refuse to give Void elves the option to keep the effects of Entropic Embrace 24/7, because apparently that would "cheapen the racial ability". I don't give a fuck, if I want to look like a Void entity 24/7, give me that option. Only in the WoW community will you see so many people defiant of fun, unique customization options.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond View Post
    Is pre-patch up already? I was promised a pre-patch today? Why is my level 120?
    I'll probably regret asking, but who "promised" you the pre-patch?

10+ Year Old Account
    This forum suffers from Danuser derangement
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I find it both presumptuous and hilarious how people in here refuse to give Void elves the option to keep the effects of Entropic Embrace 24/7, because apparently that would "cheapen the racial ability". I don't give a fuck, if I want to look like a Void entity 24/7, give me that option. Only in the WoW community will you see so many people defiant of fun, unique customization options.
    Especially since Void Elves in 9.0 will basically be Blood Elves and High Elves and all kinds of Elves. So having their skin being a darker shade of blue suddenly a problem is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'd choose Venthyr females over Sylvanas any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think Blizzard's decision to have a "face" for the writing team isn't a great idea. Or to give interviews about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I'd choose Venthyr females over Sylvanas any day of the week.
    With this statement you've just made a lot of enemies around here. Be careful

P.S. Not talking about myself, I couldn't care less about Sylvanas.

Regarding the void thing, I can only understand locking it behind the racial if you make a strong gameplay argument about "well its not fair for pvp if players don't know if the velf popped the racial or not", otherwise it's stupid to argue about. It's not as lore fucky/race destroying as the LET ME BE HUMAN FORM WORGEN 24/7 thing I see every now and then (aka let me be human druid > : ((((((((( )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Regarding the void thing, I can only understand locking it behind the racial if you make a strong gameplay argument about "well its not fair for pvp if players don't know if the velf popped the racial or not", otherwise it's stupid to argue about. It's not as lore fucky/race destroying as the LET ME BE HUMAN FORM WORGEN 24/7 thing.
    And let me be in fire 24/7 if I am Dark Iron Dwarf ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    With this statement you've just made a lot of enemies around here. Be careful

P.S. Not talking about myself, I couldn't care less about Sylvanas.
    Good.

I can't wait to see the despair in the eyes of all the Sylvanas fanbois the day she's destroyed.

Regarding the void thing, I can only understand locking it behind the racial if you make a strong gameplay argument about "well its not fair for pvp if players don't know if the velf popped the racial or not", otherwise it's stupid to argue about. It's not as lore fucky/race destroying as the LET ME BE HUMAN FORM WORGEN 24/7 thing I see every now and then (aka let me be human druid > : ((((((((( )
    I would argue that what Blizzard should do regarding Worgen is loosen the treshold for being instantly changed into Worgen form when entering combat to something like entering Worgen form after falling to a certain health treshold or something, it wouldnt do much but it would strengthen the fantasy of losing control during a fight more so than randomly changing because you ran slightyl too close to a slightly agressive cat or something.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    I feel at that point we're just scraping the bottom of the hope barrel. To me it feels like the 6th it is.
    Even that is a little hopeful, methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Even that is a little hopeful, methinks.
    Relax. If this week's PTR build isn't a Release Candidate or if we reach Friday/Saturday without any announcements then you can start worrying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Blizzard's decision to have a "face" for the writing team isn't a great idea. Or to give interviews about it.
    Agreed. People tend to identify their hatreds with an individual person if such hatreds exist. BfA's gameplay issues tend to be blamed on Ion specifically rather than the full team. The weird writing of Nathanos Blightcaller tends to get blamed by some on Danuser's love for the character (and/or claiming Nathanos as a self insert) rather than the writing team and story as a whole.

This happened back in Cata with Ghostcrawler as well and will certainly happen again with whomever takes over someday for Ion.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I hopped on the PTR to fly around the new world a bit, mostly to see if Darkshore got a new map when it was updated to be a Warfront (it did but just to add one small island).

Is the world map bugged? Or am I reading it right? Even if you use Chromie Time your zones cap out at level 35 and you still need to do Voldune or Stormsong Valley to go 35-50?

Because if so hooooo boy I'm back to hating Shadowlands.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So I hopped on the PTR to fly around the new world a bit, mostly to see if Darkshore got a new map when it was updated to be a Warfront (it did but just to add one small island).

Is the world map bugged? Or am I reading it right? Even if you use Chromie Time your zones cap out at level 35 and you still need to do Voldune or Stormsong Valley to go 35-50?

Because if so hooooo boy I'm back to hating Shadowlands.
    Entering Chromie Time should raise the cap to 50 in every zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    I'll probably regret asking, but who "promised" you the pre-patch?
    The Patch that was Promised

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Entering Chromie Time should raise the cap to 50 in every zone.
    Well that's a weird way to do it but alright then.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    This happened back in Cata with Ghostcrawler as well and will certainly happen again with whomever takes over someday for Ion.
    And the lore guy back then. Don't remember his name, he took over after Metzen moved to OW.

Quick question.... for SL i see specc swap is nosense, should i tell my friend monk, druid, pala, that if they wanna swap role it's better to level 3 of same class to be ready for SL?...... if i ask a healer to swap dps or a dps to swap tank, do they got 50% difference vs optimal main role (i read the 50% diff for dps with wrong covenant, conduits and leggendary)..... is it true???