10+ Year Old Account
    I told my mom I am heading to Salties to pick up crab legs, so she asked me if it’s as dangerous as they say... I’ll let you guess who she is voting for... Yes, it’s very dangerous... but, 2 pounds of dungeonous crab for 30$ is worth the risk of burning Anarchist... lol

The deal is every week on Monday, it’s at Elki and the West Seattle bridge is shut down... you need to take 99, then weasel around to Harbor...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    And the Democrats platform is force people to wear a stupid mask, raise taxes and bash Trump and republicans. They have no plans unless they arent announcing them because they know we will hate it
    Wear a mask because the science says it will save lives.
    Raise taxes on the rich because that's what we should be doing anyway to pay for social programs and basic things like healthcare anyway.
    Bash Trump and the GOP because they have been doing everything they can to screw over everyone else for as long as anyone can remember.

Thanks for providing a list of good reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Then do it. Provide evidence, because at this point you're just bluffing.

link the evidence you have or shut up
    I mean.. I can understand where people come from when they tell me the protests have been mostly peaceful with people respecting heath guidelines, etc.

Asking me for proof while living in 2020 in front of a pc with access to the internet that there's been a lot of social unrest with pillaging, burning and deaths on the USA for a few months.. that's some next level dishonesty

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I told my mom I am heading to Salties to pick up crab legs, so she asked me if it’s as dangerous as they say... I’ll let you guess who she is voting for... Yes, it’s very dangerous... but, 2 pounds of dungeonous crab for 30$ is worth the risk of burning Anarchist... lol

The deal is every week on Monday, it’s at Elki and the West Seattle bridge is shut down... you need to take 99, then weasel around to Harbor...
    Oh, crab legs are effing delicious. We make an empanada with said ingredient and cheese and it's
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    So, earlier I suggested Trump had three options and would pick #2, show up and get thrashed.

Um...there's new evidence and I'm less sure.

Trump wants Biden frisked for radios.

Yep, under 24 hours in and he's trying to add another rule, creating a conspiracy theory out of nowhere, possibly to come up with a reason he'll flake out.

Also,

STOP RESPONDING TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS WHO DIDN'T ANSWER THE CHALLENGE.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-09-29 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Don't abuse text size

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I mean.. I can understand where people come from when they tell me the protests have been mostly peaceful with people respecting heath guidelines, etc.

Asking me for proof while living in 2020 in front of a pc with access to the internet that there's been a lot of social unrest on the USA for a few months.. that's some next level dishonesty
    Please explain to me how Microsoft, Amazon, Boeing, Valve, Nintendo and Battle Net are all functioning without issue, despite this burning Anarchist, while being in or around Seattle? You have this PC with internet in front of you... please explain... please dispute what people living in Seattle are saying, because you have a PC.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    That's neat i guess?
    But if you're part of the LGBTQ+ community, please dont side with fascists? Ok thx bai
    What's a fascist to you? You don't get to redefine what a fascist is with your uneducated or simply ignorant political "tendencies"

10+ Year Old Account
    Asking me for proof while living in 2020 in front of a pc with access to the internet that there's been a lot of social unrest with pillaging, burning and deaths on the USA for a few months.. that's some next level dishonesty
    Almost as dishonest as making bullshit assertions then refusing to provide evidence despite living in 2020 in front of a pc with access to the internet.

/yawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So, earlier I suggested Trump had three options and would pick #2, show up and get thrashed.

Yep, under 24 hours in and he's trying to add another rule, creating a conspiracy theory out of nowhere, possibly to come up with a reason he'll flake out.

Also,

My apologies. A bump to your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    We all pay too much in taxes. Taxes were initially instituted to pay for national defense and to build infrastructure (railways and roads) and that is what they should still be used for. We should ALL be paying less than 10% of our income in taxes. There should be no welfare (corporate or personal), there should be no foreign aid, there should be no grants, government funded research,or donations, there should be government healthcare. People should be responsible for themselves
    Fact: Americans pay far less in taxes than most developed western countries. You, as usual, have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Also, being responsible for others is part of what a society is. Don't like it? Go live in a fucking cave somewhere and stop benefiting from society.

10+ Year Old Account

Boy wouldn't it just be a chad move if Biden just agreed to being frisked on stage as long as Trump did the same.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Please explain to me how Microsoft, Amazon, Boeing, Valve, Nintendo and Battle Net are all functioning without issue, despite this burning Anarchist, while being in or around Seattle? You have this PC with internet in front of you... please explain... please dispute what people living in Seattle are saying, because you have a PC.
    What are you even talking about mate? Your posts make no sense to me

Also,

Sorry. Their... Stupid takes on things irks me
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-09-29 at 06:23 PM.

Wrong continent mate, I see things outside without the tribal tinted glasses you wear
    Nah, you just see the sensationalized news. The protests have been by and large peaceful. The few times there have been "riots" get far more press than the hundreds of times there have been protests without much incident. Interesting that you would only choose to mention people wearing "MAGA" hats being killed though and not also the other way around. And by "interesting" I mean "predictable".

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Fact: Americans pay far less in taxes than most developed western countries. You, as usual, have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Also, being responsible for others is part of what a society is. Don't like it? Go live in a fucking cave somewhere and stop benefiting from society.
    Or go live in a stateles capitalist society... You know.. Like current somalia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Boy wouldn't it just be a chad move if Biden just agreed to being frisked on stage as long as Trump did the same.
    Already I've seen my, sigh, Alabama Party of Trump family members saying "We deserve answers!" and this question was somehow magically never raised before Trump said anything just today.

Trump doesn't get to make the rules. If Trump wants to invent a reason to flake out, he's free to do so. Maybe they can check his ears for bone spurs.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you even talking about mate? Your posts make no sense to me
    I am asking you how all of these businesses function without issue, while under the threat of burning Anarchist. How is that hard to understand? What sort of bias do you have, for that to be a difficult concept?

If anarchists are burning down the city, you should be able to show some sort of business disruption. Correct? Instead of rhetoric, actual data? Correct?

10+ Year Old Account
    Already I've seen my, sigh, Alabama Party of Trump family members saying "We deserve answers!" and this question was somehow magically never raised before Trump said anything just today.

Trump doesn't get to make the rules. If Trump wants to invent a reason to flake out, he's free to do so. Maybe they can check his ears for bone spurs.
    Oh, no, I was just being more of a spiteful little bitch and enjoying the thought of Trump having to live with being felt up by secret service members on the debate stage while on television.

I increasingly suspect he's going to pussy out of the debates, to be entirely honest. The lack of a live audience to play off is the main factor.

The idiots need any reason for not admiting they are idiots, and they were conned. If they realize they took the stupid option, i think their whole being would be shattered.