Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Boy wouldn't it just be a chad move if Biden just agreed to being frisked on stage as long as Trump did the same.
    I have heard that twice and no clue what it means.

What is a "Chad" move? I say this as a guy named Chad.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    There's a scene in The Boys where, to avoid spoilers as much as possible, a metahuman tears up two out of three bad guys and the third just offs himself.

Trump has three choices. #2 is to continue the fight and likely be torn up. #3 is to refuse to show, which is declaration of cowardice and failure. Techincally he could show up prepared and win (option #1) but he'd have to bring kryptonite, by which I mean "cherry-picked facts Biden doesn't have responses to". Which is going to be tough. The trick is
    a) they have to be true (or fact-checking ruins everything)
    b) they have to be something Biden doesn't have a quick response for, but
    c) they also have to be meaningful. Trump might say, fictional example, that the median household income of elementary school principals grew 4.5% and well above the past few years. Um, okay, so what? That's too niche to be useful. For every specific ag product that might be doing better in 2020, I can name five that dropped in 2019.

It's not enough to bring a kryptonite bullet, you also have to hit the target. And Trump has proven he hates doing any kind of work or reading.

You're right, it doesn't sound winnable. It's possible, but I don't like those odds. So now it's risk assessment. How sure are you, that the metahuman is not just going to kill you, but also do so far more painfully than a gun to the chin? Yes, yes, Trump could be trying to set the stage where he forfeits but somehow still wins. Nobody's going to accept that -- not even his own rabid fanbase, though they'll pretend.
    Biden just needs to let Trump go on rants. “Speak softly and carry a big stick” should be the Biden tact... give Trump rope, then choke him with it... verbally... Although, if Biden lasso’s Trump during the debates, it would be a win...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post

It’s kids slang for jock...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I mean.. I can understand where people come from when they tell me the protests have been mostly peaceful with people respecting heath guidelines, etc.

Asking me for proof while living in 2020 in front of a pc with access to the internet that there's been a lot of social unrest with pillaging, burning and deaths on the USA for a few months.. that's some next level dishonesty
    "a lot"

damn son i guess you were not alive in the 1960-1970-1980-1990s if you think this is "a lot"

You also do not really understand how tiny of a fraction it is, even if you add up both peaceful and violent protest.

on top of all that violent protest are even a fraction of that tiny fraction.

You are right, next level dishonesty.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account

There's a lot of cultural context but the shortest answer it's slang derived from incel subculture and the belief that men can be divided into 'Virgins' or 'Chads' - so a 'chad move' is one that establishes your superiority and desirability as a mate, basically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    This is a Fox News debate to boot... imagine what happens in a couple of weeks, when it’s not Fox...
    my bet is he never shows up to another one after this one.

i also put 10 bucks down on a 100-1 that he walks out of tonight's debate
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    "a lot"

damn son i guess you were not alive in the 1960-1970-1980-1990s if you think this is "a lot"

You also do not really understand how tiny of a fraction it is, even if you add up both peaceful and violent protest.

Can’t we all just get along? RIP...

- - - Updated - - -

my bet is he never shows up to another one after this one.

i also put 10 bucks down on a 100-1 that he walks out of tonight's debate
    I think there are a few key words that would make Trump storm off, but I don’t think Biden will go for the jugular.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I think there are a few key words that would make Trump storm off, but I don’t think Biden will go for the jugular.
    Yah, he is better off keeping trump there talking...lying...in the long run then getting him to storm off.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

"a lot"

Even if 1 person was killed during a riot caused to protest the death of another, it is 1 too many.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t think Biden will go for the jugular.
    I disagree. Biden's a brawler. This isn't "save all your CDs for Phase Three". This is "kill the motherfucker right now". He will exploit every opening Trump gives him, rather than hoping there'll be another one later. If Trump leaves or cancels other debates, again, that's a Biden victory. In boxing, it's a KO if the other boxers chooses not to get up during the ten-count. They don't need to be unconscious to lose.

Trump admits he's lost if he leaves or flakes out. The only realistic reason he'd do that, is if he believes the beating he takes will be worse than merely losing. I think he's more likely to just ignore time limits and whose turn it is and just start shouting over everything Biden says, like a fucking toddler, daring Wallace to put him in his place, before he actually concedes and walks out.

But boy is it a close call.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    There's a lot of cultural context but the shortest answer it's slang derived from incel subculture and the belief that men can be divided into 'Virgins' or 'Chads' - so a 'chad move' is one that establishes your superiority and desirability as a mate, basically.
    k, heard it twice. Now finally know what it is. Was weird hearing my name and no clue what it was talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree. Biden's a brawler. This isn't "save all your CDs for Phase Three". This is "kill the motherfucker right now". He will exploit every opening Trump gives him, rather than hoping there'll be another one later. If Trump leaves or cancels other debates, again, that's a Biden victory. In boxing, it's a KO if the other boxers chooses not to get up during the ten-count. They don't need to be unconscious to lose.

Trump admits he's lost if he leaves or flakes out. The only realistic reason he'd do that, is if he believes the beating he takes will be worse than merely losing. I think he's more likely to just ignore time limits and whose turn it is and just start shouting over everything Biden says, like a fucking toddler, daring Wallace to put him in his place, before he actually concedes and walks out.

But boy is it a close call.
    Not only that, if Biden gets Trump to storm off, not only does Biden make him look weak, but Biden then gets the stage to himself on top of it.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    What's a fascist to you? You don't get to redefine what a fascist is with your uneducated or simply ignorant political "tendencies"
    Trump has been trying to undermine our elections all year long, making false claims of "rigging" by democrats through mail in ballots, spreading fake news and doctored stories from James O'Keefe. Trump scapegoats American problems on minorities and opposition groups. Trump has terrible human rights policies including stripping children away from their parents and keeping them in camps at the border. Trump spreads propaganda to convince Americans of his lies, while calling the media "lugenpresse" (german for "lying press" which is another way to say, "fake news.") Trump is a nationalist (or at least acts like one) to an extreme, hugging flags and claiming to be the sole person who can save America. He constantly uses evangelical fervor to garner support and cozies up with dictators.

He's literally playing by the fascist playbook

https://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/fasci14chars.html

He fits all 14 points.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope Donald disowns him and writes him out of his will for embarrassing him like that on National Television
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-09-29 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only that, if Biden gets Trump to storm off, not only does Biden make him look weak, but Biden then gets the stage to himself on top of it.
    This is why I previously said (or at least should have) that leaving mid-debate is the dumbest thing Trump can do. I suggested the Committee let Biden have the stage solo if Trump cancels before, but I don't know if they would. If Trump leaves, they have no choice -- the time slot is filled and the cameras are rolling.

Oh, by the way, Trump claims the Green New Deal basically removes cows. It does not -- the words "cow" and "cattle" make no appearance at all. Trump either didn't read it, or did and had a senior moment. Neither trait is redeeming. We Rate This Claim False.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    And the Democrats platform is force people to wear a stupid mask, raise taxes and bash Trump and republicans. They have no plans unless they arent announcing them because they know we will hate it
    You know what I find hilarious?

Your history of posting shows you have germophobia and a desire for cleanliness . . . yet wearing a mask is too much to ask for? During a pandemic?
    Putin khuliyo

5+ Year Old Account
    I hope Donald disowns him and writes him out of his will for embarrassing him like that on National Television
    He’s not a criminal serial killer so why should trump Disown him?

A parent should love their child almost unconditionally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    You know what I find hilarious?

Your history of posting shows you have germophobia and a desire for cleanliness . . . yet wearing a mask is too much to ask for? During a pandemic?
    I assume thats the real orlong and not the character he or she plays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, wait, sorry, I made a mistake. Sorry everyone.

it was Biden and Harris. It was both of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Wear a mask because the science says it will save lives.
    Raise taxes on the rich because that's what we should be doing anyway to pay for social programs and basic things like healthcare anyway.
    Bash Trump and the GOP because they have been doing everything they can to screw over everyone else for as long as anyone can remember.

Thanks for providing a list of good reasons.
    There is plenty of science that says the masks are useless too but youll just claim they are from right wing lying doctors without even reading the studies. Additionally they cause many people to have headaches and hypoxia and for people like me who have asthma and COPD it makes it very hard to breathe while wearing one. But if you want to read them here they are:

https://www.rcreader.com/commentary/...-social-policy

https://www.maciverinstitute.com/202...d-of-covid-19/

How very homophobic of you. So, in the land of Trumpstervania... white supremacy and rape are good, but being gay is detestable. Got it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This just in: the trade gap has widened. It was $83 billion last month -- a new record.

Trump's policies have failed. The trade gap is wider than ever before, and still widening.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, earlier I suggested Trump had three options and would pick #2, show up and get thrashed.

Um...there's new evidence and I'm less sure.

Trump wants Biden frisked for radios.

Yep, under 24 hours in and he's trying to add another rule, creating a conspiracy theory out of nowhere, possibly to come up with a reason he'll flake out.

Also,

STOP RESPONDING TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS WHO DIDN'T ANSWER THE CHALLENGE.
    Stop typing in giant bold red letters. People dont have to listen to your orders
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-09-29 at 06:25 PM.