https://nypost.com/2020/09/29/eric-t...gbt-community/

Don't worry, LGBTQ+ community, Eric ain't one of yours and remains resolutely heterosexual.

He's clarified his remarks to state that he was sharing an indicative anecdote of what his LGBTQ+ friends say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    "sorry Donald does my kid work for the govt?"
    "oh wait you know who's kid does?")
    Don't forget 666 5th Ave. Kushner was pushing that, while working in the White House, to foreign governments to basically buy Trump's favor. It happened in 2017 which means they hit the ground running on that shit.

There is no reasonable way to call out Hunter Biden's situation as corrupt, but not Ivanka or Kushner. The best Trump supporters can hope for is a handwaving "both sides" while pretending they're somehow equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Don't worry, LGBTQ+ community, Eric ain't one of yours and remains resolutely heterosexual.

He's clarified his remarks to state that he was sharing an indicative anecdote of what his LGBTQ+ friends say.
    what a shock another trump getting caught in another lie.

they are lying so fast they don't even know what they are saying.

Next he will claim to be black.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    There is plenty of science that says the masks are useless too but youll just claim they are from right wing lying doctors without even reading the studies. Additionally they cause many people to have headaches and hypoxia and for people like me who have asthma and COPD it makes it very hard to breathe while wearing one. But if you want to read them here they are:

https://www.rcreader.com/commentary/...-social-policy

https://www.maciverinstitute.com/202...d-of-covid-19/
    No there isn't. Your first link is by Denis G. Rancourt, a PHYSICIST, not a medical doctor. He is also a climate change denial retard.

And the MacIver Institute, backs that retard Scott Walker, Funded by the Bradley Foundation that is ran by Richard Graber and Art Pope. Both of which are retards just like Rancourt that deny climate change and don't know shit about medical stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    so brad parscale beats his wife and looks like hes nicked millions of dollars from the trump campaign and the GOP. only the best lads.
    You know what I find fucking HILARIOUS about that whole situation? That Trump supporters are pissed off that he was tackled by the cops because he didn't comply with orders after an hour long standoff with SWAT. They weren't pissed off about the minorities that get killed for doing nothing like George Floyd, but they suddenly care when a white Trump supporter gets tackled.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, is this in addition to him potentially laundering nearly $200M in campaign funds, for which he's apparently under investigation?
    Considering the lavish lifestyle he started leading after being Trump's manager? I wouldn't doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    No there isn't. Your first link is by Denis G. Rancourt, a PHYSICIST, not a medical doctor. He is also a climate change denial retard.

And the MacIver Institute, backs that retard Scott Walker, Funded by the Bradley Foundation that is ran by Richard Graber and Art Pope. Both of which are retards just like Rancourt that deny climate change and don't know shit about medical stuff.
    The thing that bothers me is that if masks don't work, why the hell do surgeons and nurses wear them?

- - - Updated - - -

You know what I find fucking HILARIOUS about that whole situation? That Trump supporters are pissed off that he was tackled by the cops because he didn't comply with orders after an hour long standoff with SWAT. They weren't pissed off about the minorities that get killed for doing nothing like George Floyd, but they suddenly care when a white Trump supporter gets tackled.
    It's almost as if institutionalized racism is a real thing . . .
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    The thing that bothers me is that if masks don't work, why the hell do surgeons and nurses wear them?
    Fashion, man. They just look so stylish.

Well that should lower the blood pressure of a certain someone's homophobia. Geez if Eric does go under oath it'll be a shitshow.

And he also struck out the B. I'm unsure if he considered T, Q and +.

its great for the skin!

- - - Updated - - -

damn that's going to be awkward tonight.

Biden’s return shows that he and his wife, Jill, made $944,737 in taxable income last year and paid $299,346, or a 31% tax rate, in federal income taxes

299,346 - 750 = oh shit.

Harris and her husband, attorney Doug Emhoff, reported $3,018,127 in taxable income, the majority of it via Emhoff’s partnership at the global law firm DLA Piper. They paid federal income taxes of $1,185,628, or an effective tax rate of 39%

1,185,628 - 750 = fuck fuck fuck.....

In 2016 and 2017, Biden paid far more in taxes than Trump did, despite making nowhere near as much money.

In 2016, the Bidens paid $87,000 in federal income taxes on income of $338,000. That year, Trump paid $750.

The following year, the Bidens paid $3.7 million in federal income taxes on earnings of just over $11 million. The same year, Trump paid $750.

YIKES, HOLY DAMN
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

- - - Updated - - -

It's almost as if institutionalized racism is a real thing . . .
    Your first reply, yeah Trump supporters don't understand science, that is pretty clear.

And it wasn't really surprising with your 2nd post, because they are all up in arms about this Parscale arrest.

I just thought this guy was funny:
    https://twitter.com/AugustTakala/sta...51420421566472

But then you look at his pinned Tweet, that he apparently removed:
    https://twitter.com/zakcancio/status...085632/photo/1

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I can link you a hundred videos and articles.
    I'd settle for fifty.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    There is plenty of science that says the masks are useless too but youll just claim they are from right wing lying doctors without even reading the studies. Additionally they cause many people to have headaches and hypoxia and for people like me who have asthma and COPD it makes it very hard to breathe while wearing one. But if you want to read them here they are:

https://www.rcreader.com/commentary/...-social-policy

https://www.maciverinstitute.com/202...d-of-covid-19/
    You're free to your unique opinions but please don't post such misinformation.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Your first reply, yeah Trump supporters don't understand science, that is pretty clear.

And it wasn't really surprising with your 2nd post, because they are all up in arms about this Parscale arrest.

I just thought this guy was funny:
    https://twitter.com/AugustTakala/sta...51420421566472

But then you look at his pinned Tweet, that he apparently removed:
    https://twitter.com/zakcancio/status...085632/photo/1
    Man, the victim complex, ignorance, and stupidity of all this is physically painful.

Yep, I lost a friend of over 30 years as well. Because my friend listened to that dumbass Hitler Defending bitch Candace Owens. He said I had "white privilege" for not listening to her racist rant of George Floyd. He wasn't all that political until the virus hit and he was literally out of work because of it because he is a manager at a restaurant. Tried to educate him, but then he started posting Trump bullshit. So I know kinda how you feel.
    I lost a friend over this too. Had been friends for 16 years. He’s not even American. He’s as brown as I am, born and brought up in India. But I suppose the alarm signs were always there. He wrote an essay in 2005 on why Donald Trump was an ace mogul. He was ambivalent about supporting Trump until COVID. Now it’s China Virus, FOX is the truth and QAnon is a real thing because ‘you never know’ and Trump is a ‘great leader’. He’s rich, lives in the US on an ‘investor’ visa funded by his Dad. Does bugger all but research conspiracy theories and blame everyone for Trump’s issues. It’s really odd. But I’m glad not to be around it, because it’s just toxic as fuck. Not gonna do that to myself.

Man, the victim complex, ignorance, and stupidity of all this is physically painful.
    The lack of self awareness is staggering.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I lost a friend over this too. Had been friends for 16 years. He’s not even American. He’s as brown as I am, born and brought up in India. But I suppose the alarm signs were always there. He wrote an essay in 2005 on why Donald Trump was an ace mogul. He was ambivalent about supporting Trump until COVID. Now it’s China Virus, FOX is the truth and QAnon is a real thing because ‘you never know’ and Trump is a ‘great leader’. He’s rich, lives in the US on an ‘investor’ visa funded by his Dad. Does bugger all but research conspiracy theories and blame everyone for Trump’s issues. It’s really odd. But I’m glad not to be around it, because it’s just toxic as fuck. Not gonna do that to myself.
    Yeah, I wish I could kinda rub it in his face after it came out that Trump knew that the virus was dangerous, but he doesn't talk to me anymore, blocked me on Facebook and lives a few states over.

Dude. It's like... There's a movement that decries police brutality, and ask for having people other than them attending those events.
    He's almost there, almoest seeing the light...
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The lack of self awareness is staggering.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I wish I could kinda rub it in his face after it came out that Trump knew that the virus was dangerous, but he doesn't talk to me anymore, blocked me on Facebook and lives a few states over.
    We haven’t blocked each other. I just made the personal decision to stop staying in touch. He’s probably claiming that Trump didn’t want to ‘cause panic cos he’s a good leader’. ‘Stay in your home. It’s fine. The fire will not burn your flat!’ *Cinder*

What I find funny is that Twitter seems to be blowing up over Trump's personal fluffer Ratcliffe declassifying a document, that they claim says that Hillary Clinton made up the whole Russian hacking thing with Trump and Russia colluding.

Even though we have the Republican led Senate Intel Report that directly contradicts this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    We haven’t blocked each other. I just made the personal decision to stop staying in touch. He’s probably claiming that Trump didn’t want to ‘cause panic cos he’s a good leader’. ‘Stay in your home. It’s fine. The fire will not burn your flat!’ *Cinder*
    Oh, yeah, no my friend went full Trumptard and blocked me because I called Candace Owens a Hitler Defending Bitch because she is. He said I had "white privilege" for not listening to that bitch about her stuff about the George Floyd incident. He started sharing Trump stuff on his page, and I gave him sources that directly refuted everything he posted, and he ignored it.

What I find funny is that Twitter seems to be blowing up over Trump's personal fluffer Ratcliffe declassifying a document, that they claim says that Hillary Clinton made up the whole Russian hacking thing with Trump and Russia colluding.

Even though we have the Republican led Senate Intel Report that directly contradicts this.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, yeah, no my friend went full Trumptard and blocked me because I called Candace Owens a Hitler Defending Bitch because she is. He said I had "white privilege" for not listening to that bitch about her stuff about the George Floyd incident. He started sharing Trump stuff on his page, and I gave him sources that directly refuted everything he posted, and he ignored it.
    Fuck that guy. My friend denied the facts I gave him as well. I just backed off and walked away when he said, ‘Fox is the only honest media agency left’.

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/...41870634586114

Because the assessment was rejected as having no factual basis.

Man, the US government is officially getting into the misinformation game. Wonder if Ratcliffe is chatting with colleagues at the Kremlin for pointers.