Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/...41870634586114

Because the assessment was rejected as having no factual basis.

Man, the US government is officially getting into the misinformation game. Wonder if Ratcliffe is chatting with colleagues at the Kremlin for pointers.
    Ratcliffe is just Devin Nunes lite. They’re both cunts.

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/...41870634586114

Because the assessment was rejected as having no factual basis.

Man, the US government is officially getting into the misinformation game. Wonder if Ratcliffe is chatting with colleagues at the Kremlin for pointers.
    I think this was the big bombshell that Lady G was trying to say was going to be a game changer. And that is fucking funny that even the Republicans were like, nah, this is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Everyone needs to stay on topic. This thread is to relate to Trump, not a dumping ground every politicized recent event.
    Additionally, don't help disingenuous posts derail your own discussion.
    Dont mods often state that things loosely related to Trump or the election belong in the megathreads?

Mod Edit: The appropriate mega-threads. This prevents further derailing whether intentional or not.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-09-30 at 01:32 AM.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I think this was the big bombshell that Lady G was trying to say was going to be a game changer. And that is fucking funny that even the Republicans were like, nah, this is bullshit.
    I fully anticipate this being a Trump attack angle during the debates tonight, and part of the reason the release was timed to this afternoon was either part of that planning/a reaction to the NYT piece on Trump's taxes.

Trump lost control of the media narrative with the taxes and is desperately trying to claw it back.

I fully anticipate this being a Trump attack angle during the debates tonight, and part of the reason the release was timed to this afternoon was either part of that planning/a reaction to the NYT piece on Trump's taxes.

Trump lost control of the media narrative with the taxes and is desperately trying to claw it back.
    Wouldn't surprise me. But I fully expect Biden to hammer home the taxes thing over and over.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Wouldn't surprise me. But I fully expect Biden to hammer home the taxes thing over and over.
    If he is smart, he will pick something that isn't in the current news cycle, and beat Trump over the head with it. Something that makes people uncomfortable about Trump. Like his low opinion of the Troops. The more he gets Trump defending himself on that, the more likely it is for Trump to get all flustered and say something confirming it. Likewise he could hit him on his Sexual assault charges, or his complete failure to save coal, or basically anything that isn't in the cycle.

Trump is used to controlling the narrative, and knowing what the conversation will be. Throw old shit in his face, touch as many nerves as you can. Trump has no self control.

10+ Year Old Account
    My hope is that he leans into populism, because it’s all Trump has and his is the embodiment of the elite targeted by populism. I think his Park Ave vs Scranton is a preview...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump wants to have Biden searched for radios...no developments on that story yet.

However, Biden's team will live fact-check Trump during the debates.

While people are more likely to work with a third-party site for fact checking, basically, Biden is demonstrating he doesn't need someone to feed him the answers, because he knows Trump doesn't have any answers at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Did he legit get PTSD from Trump's campaign? Does anyone, and I mean literally anyone, know why Pascale has PTSD?
    having to deal with orange hitler on a regular basis probably would cause sufficient psychological harm to give PTSD, as would having your name mentioned regularly in the same sentence as said abhorrence

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump wants to have Biden searched for radios...no developments on that story yet.

While people are more likely to work with a third-party site for fact checking, basically, Biden is demonstrating he doesn't need someone to feed him the answers, because he knows Trump doesn't have any answers at all.
    I can only imagine this will escalate into team Trump demanding that Biden take a Voight Kampff test.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Why not escalate: Cavity search. They could have vibrators that buzz answers to them in Morse code. THE PUBLIC HAS A RIGHT TO KNOW IF EITHER CANDIDATE SHOWS UP ON THE DEBATE STAGE WITH A VIBRATING BUTT PLUG.

Edit: So help me god, if this becomes an unironic talking point with conservative media tomorrow I may just leave this planet. Strap me onto a rocket and send me into space.

Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    having to deal with orange hitler on a regular basis probably would cause sufficient psychological harm to give PTSD, as would having your name mentioned regularly in the same sentence as said abhorrence
    Not just orange hitler, the whole family. Enough to drive anyone insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    And the Democrats platform is force people to wear a stupid mask, raise taxes and bash Trump and republicans. They have no plans unless they arent announcing them because they know we will hate it
    https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/

What else you got?

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Just what OANN, Fox News, Breitbart, Daily Caller, and all of them tell him to believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just what OANN, Fox News, Breitbart, Daily Caller, and all of them tell him to believe.
    The "raise taxes" thing has been discussed at length. The rabid fanbase is worried that Biden will raise taxes on the rich, which they are not. That's awfully kind of them. Biden has pledged not to raise taxes for people under $400,000 and that's the end of that discussion.

"Yes but Biden could promise then change his mind."

And Trump already did. Most people didn't see the tax cut anywhere near what Trump promised, some didn't see a break at all, and the taxes go right back in 2025. Meanwhile Trump's rich friends get to keep everything indefinitely.

It is not possible to be honest and be a Trump supporter. All Trump does is lie and fail.

Orlong is my favorite character on MMOC.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/09...tax-fraud.html

Aww the only one of Trump's kid's he actually likes is the most likely to share his fate in prison if he loses the election.

This is so fucking scary.

I go to fox news regularly to check what they're talking about. They have a big article on this, and are painting it like Joe has something to hide because he won't consent to this ridiculous demand. And of course all the comments are eating it up.

There are alot of TRULY stupid people in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    This is so fucking scary.

I go to fox news regularly to check what they're talking about. They have a big article on this, and are painting it like Joe has something to hide because he won't consent to this ridiculous demand. And of course all the comments are eating it up.

There are alot of TRULY stupid people in this country.
    That's what I'm saying. Accept that request only under the condition that both candidates are cavity searched for vibrating butt plugs feeding them answers via Morse code. If Trump refuses, it's clearly because he's wearing a vibrating butt plug to feed him answers.

Fight crazy with more crazy, I say.

That's what I'm saying. Accept that request only under the condition that both candidates are cavity searched for vibrating butt plugs feeding them answers via Morse code. If Trump refuses, it's clearly because he's wearing a vibrating butt plug to feed him answers.

Fight crazy with more crazy, I say.
    I love that actually. I can't believe i'm typing this, but the left needs to get better at trolling. It's stupid, but it's something that gets attention, and that's half the battle.