Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    Wouldn't it have to be the 13th though? If the 6th is the last week of corruptions, they couldn't drop the prepatch on the same week or else you would never actually get that last corruption week. It would have to be on the following weekly reset, which is the 13th.
    It won't be the 13th, that is too late, to be honest. if they time gate the Pre-patch which they always do that gives almost no time to do it. Pre-Patch will be the 6th.

To think that I secretly hoped for 16th or 23rd September....

The following words of wisdom are very suitable:
    "Always expect the worse! This way, you will be less disappointed."

Some of the stuff on the next build does make it look like there was a lot of work still undone for the squish regarding classes and some zones. Hard to imagine the pre patch only being 2 weeks but it's a possibility. They might just make the previously planned 2 weeks of pre patch content release on the same week

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    Wouldn't it have to be the 13th though? If the 6th is the last week of corruptions, they couldn't drop the prepatch on the same week or else you would never actually get that last corruption week. It would have to be on the following weekly reset, which is the 13th.
    Last corruption upgrade was early in September. Or what do you mean?

https://www.wowhead.com/news=317874/...maximum-of-125

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    To think that I secretly hoped for 16th or 23rd September....

The following words of wisdom are very suitable:
    "Always expect the worse! This way, you will be less disappointed."
    Well you only had to look at PTR to see that even now, prepatch next week will be tough. Too much stuff not working. The level squish is still a lot of work and class tuning/talents tuning is VERY slow atm. Nearly too slow for prepatch next week.

Their internal builds are either several weeks ahead or we are heading for disaster.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's getting funnier every reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Can we have one day without some thread about prepatch date, its obviously the 29th/30th at this point.
    Where's the prepatch?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Where's the prepatch?
    why you gotta do him like that idev?

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Where's the prepatch?
    On the PTR.

Tomorrow is October and there's no word from Blizz beyond PVP season end. It's... odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Thenadrys View Post
    Tomorrow is October and there's no word from Blizz beyond PVP season end. It's... odd.
    PvP season end was given last monday.

Sorry where is the season end announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by Odrareg View Post
    Sorry where is the season end announcement?
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...xpansion-patch

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    BATTLE FOR AZEROTH PVP SEASON 4 ENDS AND THE POST-SEASON BEGINS
    The gates will soon close on Battle for Azeroth PvP Season 4 with the release of the Shadowlands pre-expansion patch. Don’t worry though, you’ll still be able to take part in competitive PvP in a special post-season, which will end with the launch of the expansion. The new Shadowlands Season 1 will then go live shortly after the launch of Shadowlands.

If you participated in Season 4, to ensure you receive the rewards that you’re due, please keep the following in mind:

Refrain from transferring your character(s) to another realm or faction until after Battle for Azeroth Season 4 has ended.
    Battle for Azeroth Season 4 titles and mounts will be awarded approximately two weeks after the season ends.
    Faction-Based Rewards

Don’t forget—end-of-season rewards are based on your faction. If you transfer your character to the other faction, you must have 50 wins after your transfer to receive the reward and 150 wins after your transfer to earn Gladiator and Corrupted Gladiator.

Jump Into Post-Season

Once the pre-expansion patch is live, we’ll be kicking off a special post-season that last until the launch of Shadowlands. While placement on the season ladder is locked for any end-of-season rewards such as the Gladiator mount or title, players will be able to continue to earn Conquest towards the Conquest Schedule, gain random PvP loot, and collect catch-up gear rewarded from strongboxes. Players will also be able to purchase Corrupted Aspirant gear from vendors located in Stormwind and Ogrimmar.

Leaderboards Temporarily Offline
    Please note that PvP Leaderboards will not be available once the pre-expansion patch goes live but will become available again with the start of the new Shadowlands PvP season.

Lets be honest though, this season is a total meme... just end it.

I see a lot of blue words, but no end of season announcement (i.e. the season is ending on X).

Having said that - Blizzard is breaking so many precedents here that anything could happen, whenever it is released some norm will be broken - be it PVP warning, time before expansion, duration etc etc.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I see a lot of blue words, but no end of season announcement (i.e. the season is ending on X).
    They haven't given a date directly in the season end announcement in 2 expansions. They just say "soon" (though they edited the wod end of season announcement for some reason)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...he-post-season

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    They haven't given a date directly in the season end announcement in 2 expansions. They just say "soon" (though they edited the wod end of season announcement for some reason)
    You are correct, it seems the 'soon' announcement is the two weeks notice (according to WoWhead)... maing October 6th the PTR release.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    It won't be the 13th, that is too late, to be honest. if they time gate the Pre-patch which they always do that gives almost no time to do it. Pre-Patch will be the 6th.
    I dunno if it is the same in other countries but I am kinda thinking it will be the 13th to coincide with when the physical version of the xpac releases into stores (not actually playable on that date) . I dunno if that applies to other zones (I'm in Australia) but it makes sense to me. I hope I'm wrong because as you said it then gives us very little time to finish the event but I wouldn't be surprised if they did do that

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    they can do the pre patch event in a week... it doesn't have to be the 6th. and them tagging for "release" can just be a marketing thing because it got reported in many places that the patch was no longer tagged for release, which can be a bad thing financially

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    they can do the pre patch event in a week... it doesn't have to be the 6th. and them tagging for "release" can just be a marketing thing because it got reported in many places that the patch was no longer tagged for release, which can be a bad thing financially
    Chances of that are next to nil, I'd say 99% it's next week, .9% it's the 13th and .1% it's any later than that.

Either way, we'll know by end of business friday.