Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Well that pokemo stream was garbo if you don't like sword and shield but its interesting that just after retrade marking HG and SS after their 10th anniversary that music video had all the characters that show up in those games using their HGSS designs specifically. I remember a few months back a leaker saying "the new pokemon games wont make everyone happy" so i bet lets go gold and silver is totally happening.
    The remake designs are usually treated as the new canon ones. There is no special meaning in using HGSS and ORAS designs for those characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that pokemo stream was garbo if you don't like sword and shield but its interesting that just after retrade marking HG and SS after their 10th anniversary that music video had all the characters that show up in those games using their HGSS designs specifically. I remember a few months back a leaker saying "the new pokemon games wont make everyone happy" so i bet lets go gold and silver is totally happening.
    That one you mean?

Well it does have characters from black and white and other generations to.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    We thought we were getting a Let's Go Gen 2 remake last time too when all the plushies in the background were Gen 2 soooooo....
    we still haven't gotten a main series announcement yet that too could be foreshadowing.

me personally i think gen 4 deserves a remake before gen 2 but i could see them going with 2 for the anniversary and the lets go games can already be used partially for kanto
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    we still haven't gotten a main series announcement yet that too could be foreshadowing.

me personally i think gen 4 deserves a remake before gen 2 but i could see them going with 2 for the anniversary and the lets go games can already be used partially for kanto
    They announce new games in the spring. You're 7 months early.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    They announce new games in the spring. You're 7 months early.
    i just meant the next game in general.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

All that I know is I am done with Pokémon until they revitalize the series in a big way, no true innovation has happened to the series in a long time.

The real game to look out for is Monster Hunter Rise which is going to be amazing.

The mobility is insane and it looks like they kept most of the QoL changes from world

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    All that I know is I am done with Pokémon until they revitalize the series in a big way, no true innovation has happened to the series in a long time.

The real game to look out for is Monster Hunter Rise which is going to be amazing.

The mobility is insane and it looks like they kept most of the QoL changes from world
    Probaly best to wait for a demo.
    I just cant play most recent MH games due to shitty camera and hopefully this game will fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Probaly best to wait for a demo.
    I just cant play most recent MH games due to shitty camera and hopefully this game will fix it.
    The camera is like that on purpose because you control it, it is part of the skill cap of playing the game. MH is in part a sim game as funny as that sounds. My best friend has the same issues with the cameral.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Fucking Minecraft Steve in Super Smash, LMFAOOOOOO^

Was hoping for 2B so this is like exactly the opposite of what I wanted, but it's still so fucking funny

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Fucking Minecraft Steve in Super Smash, LMFAOOOOOO^

Was hoping for 2B so this is like exactly the opposite of what I wanted, but it's still so fucking funny
    Smash is for good boys and girls. 2B might be a bit much. lmao

Honestly don't think there could have been a worse pick for a new character than Minecraft Steve. I seriously can't think of anything.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Honestly don't think there could have been a worse pick for a new character than Minecraft Steve. I seriously can't think of anything.
    I didn't think 2020 could get much worse, yet somehow they found a way.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krothar View Post
    Smash is for good boys and girls. 2B might be a bit much. lmao
    I would say she's at the level of Bayonetta tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Waluigi, LUL

I don't really like Ultimate so won't be buying multiple season passes for it so naturally have no horse in this race but people going into nuclear fucking meltdown online about steve from minecraft is hilarious.

I don't really like Ultimate so won't be buying multiple season passes for it so naturally have no horse in this race but people going into nuclear fucking meltdown online about steve from minecraft is hilarious.
    It broke Twitter.

Literally. The site and app went down for a while.

Nothing else in this crazy ass year, or ever for that matter, has managed to do that, but Steve in Smash brought the site down.

15+ Year Old Account
    Would have taken fucking bubsy over him

10+ Year Old Account

...What the fuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i am glad i dont give a shit abauth smash then .
    I am sure this was some type of deal with microsoft and their xbox thing. So they can use one of their characters on their conzole later in some other video game.
    It doesnt make sense for it to be in this type of game since its not even owned by nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well i am glad i dont give a shit abauth smash then .
    I am sure this was some type of deal with microsoft and their xbox thing. So they can use one of their characters on their conzole later in some other video game.
    It doesnt make sense for it to be in this type of game since its not even owned by nintendo.
    I might be able to say that about Cloud Strife or Terry Bogard, yet they are in Smash Bros as well. I still hoping that one day they will announce Sora (from Kingdom Hearts), as I think he'd actually be a good fit for the game.

I mean, I certainly didn't want Steve in Smash honestly, but really the biggest issue with him is the artstyle being extremely out of place.

This isn't some "end of the world" addition, and it certainly isn't the worst they could have added.