10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    His numbers are literally stagnant and they can run their BS censorship of the rught headlines. If he backed out because they don't allow open mics it wouldn't make a dent in anything. He didn't condemn white supremacy, it doesn't get any worse than that.
    You are probably right, but... it just feels like it would hurt him, since he spent so much time dogging Biden... claiming he would back out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    The man owes a lot of money to someone, idk where he would run too.
    I didn’t actually think about that... but, he is right... a former president can’t “escape”... I worked with people that have clearance related to security software and they can’t just go on vacation to another country. I keep thinking of Trump as just a rich ass hole...

Edit: Oh and not that anyone cares, but I don’t want to give a couple of people undue satisfaction... I will be posting less starting tomorrow... Heading back to work from furlough... still working from home, so will post in downtime, but not as much as last 3 month.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-30 at 07:00 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

That someone is probably Putin, tbh.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Dude... I post Jello Beafra campaign videos... yet, I’m one of the people he is talking about... The issue being, Tim Pool’s version of anti corporatist, is the same a corporatist. It’s how he calls Trump a liberal... that’s why the confusion.
    Remember when roachana was demanding that Nina Turner be the VP pick?

Look who went corporate just 2 weeks ago!

Mercury Public Affairs: the same lobbying firm funded by Russia that MANAFORT hired to spiff up the image of Russian-backed Ukrainian president Yanukovich.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    They're having to invest money in "safe" states like Texas.

If it weren't for Money Laundering agencies like the NRA funneling them money, they'd all be dead broke.
    The good news about that, is that it's not working as well as it was in 2016. They have less money, to spend in formerly safe places, and less ways to tap into dark money funding (wasnt the NRA under investigation?).
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2020-09-30 at 07:07 PM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

I'm not sure the U.S. can afford to have a former President flee to another country and essentially become an asset of that country. I don't think the CIA would stand for it, and without the USSS protecting him...that'd be a severe problem.

Edit: Oh and not that anyone cares, but I don’t want to give a couple of people undue satisfaction... I will be posting less starting tomorrow... Heading back to work from furlough... still working from home, so will post in downtime, but not as much as last 3 month.
    Finally time to catch up to you, i only need...ummm...43,000 more post!!!
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I'm not sure the U.S. can afford to have a former President flee to another country and essentially become an asset of that country. I don't think the CIA would stand for it, and without the USSS protecting him...that'd be a severe problem.
    that fact brings up the issue that many posters have mentioned which is how far is trump willing to go to stay in power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm... is this real or spliced? Is this Trump reaction to Bidens embracing?

https://www.reddit.com/r/youseeingth...ng_a_hug_from/

If this is real... #SaveMilania needs to trend...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Finally time to catch up to you, i only need...ummm...43,000 more post!!!
    I think that might be the most embarrassing thing I have ever done... and I had a recital where my pants split... I should add... my instrument was an accordion... I was a cartoon...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    It is worth noting that poll is entirely before the debate. So that has nothing to do with it. I have no idea what caused a swing like that in their methodology, I seriously doubt 7% of the country changed their mind in a couple days.
    well the folks to do polling aggregate always adjust them up quite a number of %'s

I sware its really like they did not do their typical bullshit "leveling" at Rasmussen this time around.
    Or this will be adjusted even higher after the bias is scrubbed

Let me pull that Rasmussen data

You need a Platinum account to access this page
    This content is reserved for Rasmussen Reports Platinum Service members.
    To learn more about upgrading your account to Platinum Service click here.

Rasmussen Platinum Service Subscription
    $19.95/month
    - or -
    $199.95/year

This is why every tracking and every reporter/agency should ban them from even being mentioned in anything regarding polls.

its almost like they are manipulating the numbers to make money, because people just have to see wtf is going on

- - - Updated - - -

Uhm... is this real or spliced? Is this Trump reaction to Bidens embracing?

https://www.reddit.com/r/youseeingth...ng_a_hug_from/

If this is real... #SaveMilania needs to trend...

- - - Updated - - -

I think that might be the most embarrassing thing I have ever done... and I had a recital where my pants split... I should add... my instrument was an accordion... I was a cartoon...
    weird al is that you?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

https://www.axios.com/trump-proud-bo...eef325252.html

Proud Bois? Who are they?

Trump is now claiming not to know who the hell they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    weird al is that you?
    Bayan is this is the real deal:

See that strap? I had to carry that massive thing as an 8 year old... I had to sit to play it... which should explain what happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

"I have no idea who the people are whom I brought up and started talking about..."

Holy shit, anyone who believes this stuff is a fucking moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    "I have no idea who the people are whom I brought up and started talking about..."

Holy shit, anyone who believes this stuff is a fucking moron.
    Biden brought up the name, and Trump just said some stuff without understanding what he was talking about, apparently.

Which...I mean...pretty much describes Trump any time he tries to talk about anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biden brought up the name, and Trump just said some stuff without understanding what he was talking about, apparently.
    I'm not sure "Biden made me say it! I just copied what he said!" is the defense that Trump wants right now.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    I'm not sure "Biden made me say it! I just copied what he said!" is the defense that Trump wants right now.
    Sure it is. It's proof that Biden is the real white supremacist, he knows who the white supremacist groups are!

10+ Year Old Account

He is the one that brought them up...

More importantly... why the call to arms, if he doesn’t know who they are?

Bayan is this is the real deal:

See that strap? I had to carry that massive thing as an 8 year old... I had to sit to play it... which should explain what happened...
    well at least you were not a teen heading into boner age....with that deadly instrument
    holy hell you can lose a few limbs
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Which...I mean...pretty much describes Trump any time he tries to talk about anything.
    I look forward to Trump arguing he's not a white supremacist, he's just completely ignorance.

I don't know what to make of the debate other than possibly mention that it took me three sessions to get through it and I don't remember any of it. I don't know if I'm stupid for not remembering any of it or whether I've saved valuable brain energy by not committing it to memory.

Can America please call the election early?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I'm not sure he can actually legally flee to Russia. He's got top secret clearance, that'd be a defection of such levels never seen before. And the USSS wouldn't follow him there.....he'd be a target of all sorts of cointel operations.
    cant flee nowhere.

americans are currently barred from basicly anywhere not currently a war zone due to corona rates