Last Pandaria WB mount I needed, only Rukhmar to go (and the lhama from Voldun, I guess).

Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    Last Pandaria WB mount I needed, only Rukhmar to go (and the lhama from Voldun, I guess).

Grats that's obviously a biggie.

Not a mount but I did finish my last goal for BfA last night when I got Expedition Leader. Bring on SL!

* Except the Nazjatar paragon of course, curse it, 0/30 on that bastard

That really is sick.. like winning 100k on a scratch off ticket luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got double lucky with Legion paragon chests this week. Only missing Nightfallen now.

Grats. Pretty lucky too. I'm nearing 9000 attempts myself.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    9k attempts? Damn. How many chars are you farming it with?

Mount 600 goal achieved before shadowlands!

Got this off the BMAH just now.

Not sure if this counts cause it's guaranteed if you do the requirements but I learned about it today and then went and got it.

It's perfect for the Void Elf that I'm levelling now. Had to do this on my Draenei tho.

Got the bird.

498 total / 453 unique

9k attempts? Damn. How many chars are you farming it with?
    50 characters / one account limit
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

50 characters / one account limit
    Ouch. It's bound to drop sometime though, keep at it!

Kinda salty that like 2 days ago I won the oondasta mount off the BMAH for 2 million.

Today same realm the solar spirehawk appeared on there and was won for 1 million by someone else. I consider the hawk way rarer since you cant bonus roll it and its relatively newer.

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Kinda salty that like 2 days ago I won the oondasta mount off the BMAH for 2 million.

Today same realm the solar spirehawk appeared on there and was won for 1 million by someone else. I consider the hawk way rarer since you cant bonus roll it and its relatively newer.
    The drop rate on the Solar Spirehawk seems to be much higher though. It's like 1 in 500 from what I remember. Mop bosses are much rarer even with the rolls
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

The drop rate on the Solar Spirehawk seems to be much higher though. It's like 1 in 500 from what I remember. Mop bosses are much rarer even with the rolls
    Really I thought it was 0.2 exactly the same as the mop ones

EDIT

it is the exact same drop rate as the mop ones you just cant bonus roll it which means 50% less chance of getting it naturally over the others.
    Last edited by minkage; 2020-10-04 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Got double lucky with Legion paragon chests this week. Only missing Nightfallen now.

The Nightfallen is probably one of the quicker mounts to get in terms og how many WQ's that are available per day and their quality. So keep up the spirit

Edit: Got two Felcrushers from Army of the Light in two days. Only one missing from them. Though with my luck I will probably get duplicates a lot from now on It's actually a pretty good time to do WQ's with the Army, if anyone doesn't know. I get about 10k rep per day on my human hunter
    Last edited by Nosnogard; 2020-10-04 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Really I thought it was 0.2 exactly the same as the mop ones

EDIT

it is the exact same drop rate as the mop ones you just cant bonus roll it which means 50% less chance of getting it naturally over the others.
    0.2 is equal to 1 in 500. This is based on Wowhead data, with 19 recorded drops out of 10k-ish attempts. I'm not sure if there's a site with better data to check, because 19 mounts isn't a very solid sample.

For some reason I can't find the chance for mop world bosses on wowhead, they are all shown as ? / Personal Loot, but the drop rate accepted as common sense seems to be 1 in 2000 for those. Again, if you have better data at your disposal I'd be glad to see it.

So if Solar Spirehawk is indeed 1 in 500, then it's way less rare than Sha/Nalak/Galleon/Oondasta mounts, which are all considered to be 1 in 2000, which you could maybe claim makes it 1/1000 per kill, cause you get 2 chances.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2020-10-04 at 04:25 PM.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

121 attempts later ! and im happy ^^

Oh god... i don't think i have that kind of tolerance as you do! gratz on that mount!

Garrison Invasions are harder in Shadowlands as your npcs are now level 40 (same as the attacking mobs) and not your level. Probably going to be a problem for classes without good aoe whereas on live any class can get platinum easily.

I've had a pretty good month or so mount-wise!

(My last 8.3 mount, and my favourite one as well!)
    (About 6-7 attempts)
    (Only one of the Army of the Light mounts left from Legion emmissaries!)