Poll: Which holiday do you like more?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i don't know how to break this to you but uhm it's not santa who delivers the stuff.
    GODDAMN YOU FOR SPOILERS!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flathet View Post
    I don't celebrate either. One is an American tradition and the other is christian.
    wrong. it started out as a pagan holiday.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what? It's Christian now.
    Yeah Halloween hasn't been christian for a while. Neither has Christmas.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

Christmas is celebrating the birth of jesus. It's Christian. I used to partake but it's not something for me anymore.
    Festival of the Unconquered Sun

10+ Year Old Account
    Christmas is celebrating the birth of jesus. It's Christian. I used to partake but it's not something for me anymore.
    Uh saturnalia is a fuck fest for all ok
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

Christmas, I love the winter weather, I love setting up the decorations, I genuinely like the music, and the is something about the spirit of giving to others that warms the heart.

I was never big on Halloween as a kid, and as a 20 something, it was just another excuse to get blind drunk, and I already had plenty of those.

As a parent now, Christmas has been absolutely magical sharing it with my kids, while Halloween has been a never ending source of frustration. My kids can't make up their mind on what costume they want, and have flat refused to wear their costumes on several occasions - we made my son an awesome robot costume and when having him try it on for the first time, the arm holes were a bit too small, and he would never try it on again after we fixed it. Last year, he went as a dinosaur, and had this awesome mask that roared when he opened his mouth. He wore it every day playing dinosaurs for a week before Halloween, but when it came time to trick or treat, something about wearing the mask in the dark scared the hell out of him and I wound up carrying a crying toddler all night while his younger sister in her princess dress was having a great time.

Christmas, without question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Whelp we know who likes halloweeny better than christmas now...

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/leake...ristmas-stuff/

“I’m working… my ass off on the Christmas stuff, that you know, who gives a fuck about the Christmas stuff and decorations? But I need to do it, right?”
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

I like Christmas. not for the holiday itself, I just love the lights and decorations.

Halloween hands down, colorful of leaves from trees falling down, trick and treating, all series of horror movies to watch thru, pumpkin spices and costumes so much to list...

Meanwhile Christmas is about spending time with your family, friends, or whoever. Also, So much money to spent on and very very i mean very very stressful time to deal with works and stuff.

I hate Christmas. It is everything that is wrong with our culture but wrapped in a pretty bow to make us feel better.

I like stat holiday pay. That part is cool.

Halloween is just more fun because it doesn’t wear out its welcome.

That being said,
    The internet has ruined Halloween with its “spooktober” meme bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    American holiday? Fourth of July -- break out the grill or the smoker!

European? The roughly harvest related celebrations such as the Cannstatter Volksfest.

Yes, you have detected a pattern ... beer, food, and friends.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

I am a sucker for Christmas. The movies, TV specials, commercials, and memories from the past always do me right. I also get a good chunk of time off then which is great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I don't celebrate halloween at all, Christmas if family is available I tend to spend it with them and I get time off of work. Personally Thanksgiving has always been the biggest holiday for me.

Christmas is a special holiday for me. Where the whole family is at the table, where it smells like cinnamon and turkey.