It would be some amazing fucking luck for Hicks to have covid and not have passed it on to Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    200,000 dead Americans isn't free.
    And its a fake number. They count people dying of things other than Covid a Covid death because of things like suicide because they are depressed by the Covid stay at home orders, If someone died with Covid but not due to Covid such as colon cancer, they called it a Covid death, and I could go on and on.

Not to mention you have the freedom to wear a mask if you choose to protect yourself from people like me who exercise our freedom to not wear a mask because its hard to breathe with one one when you have COPD and Asthma

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So when I quote a FOX News link you know it'll be brutal.

Desperate to avoid the actual news -- the hurricane damage, Hope Hicks, the COVID deaths, etc -- FOX News is now attacking the moderator of the second debate. Apparently he once worked for a Kennedy, which somehow, nobody knew about until just this very second.

Oh wait. We knew about the moderators Sept 2. Little late to protest now.

Also, who says the CPD didn't know?

Also also, Wallace works for FOX News. Were there hues and cries for his disqualification on CNN? Hey Trump supporters, this isn't a challenge because y'all cowards, but if you find such a front-page story, feel free to cite it. Even if you do, it still evens out, plus Wallace still moderated.

Also also also, FOX News after the first debate has zero reason to complain about ANYTHING in the second or third. You had you chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I was pretty sure you weren't drinking the Kool-Aid. Just caught me by surprise and I had to ask.

The answer, using quick AMT napkin math, is "over twelve thousand".
    I'm just seeing the news about Hope Hicks...dare to dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    And its a fake number. They count people dying of things other than Covid a Covid death because of things like suicide because they are depressed by the Covid stay at home orders, If someone died with Covid but not due to Covid such as colon cancer, they called it a Covid death, and I could go on and on.
    Then explain the increase in deaths... if not covid, shouldn’t we get to the bottom of what ever is causing such an astronomical increase in death? There might be a pandemic right under our noses and we are distracted by covid...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    And its a fake number.
    Ok, boomer. Feel free to cite your sources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

This just in, Trump has been tested (like everyday i suppose) for COVID, after close contact with Hope Hicks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I'm just seeing the news about Hope Hicks...dare to dream.
    The only worry i have is if she was in the debate arena last tuesday or not
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Of all the times to have speech issues lol
    Oh yeah, that reminds me.

I'd like the fuckheads that have been accusing Biden of being senile to try and explain how they shouldn't be called fuckheads as a result of pointing to someone's known speech impediment as "evidence"?
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    It would be some amazing fucking luck for Hicks to have covid and not have passed it on to Trump.
    It would be the sort of luck another fascist soon-to-be Dictator had when it came to his health and well being....

This is fucking stupid.

Your ignorance on how cause of death is reported just makes it so much easier for the shitgibbon to manipulate into doubling down on your ignorance.

Cancer, for example, is often listed as an underlying cause of death, just like Covid, because people with cancer or covid often die of other things that were caused or exacerbated by them.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    The only worry i have is if she was in the debate arena last tuesday or not
    Are we concerned that she got close to Biden?

Also - it's interesting that Hope tested positive now. It was my understanding that anyone meeting with the President was tested daily. Now maybe that referred to new people he was meeting, one-time visitors and such.

Yeah, there is nobody that gets tested more than Trump.
    If he has it, i dont think he'll be COVID positive until a few days have passed.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was my understanding that anyone meeting with the President was tested daily.
    The fools, don't they know that testing for it gives you even more COVID? /s

Are we concerned that she got close to Biden?

Also - it's interesting that Hope tested positive now. It was my understanding that anyone meeting with the President was tested daily. Now maybe that referred to new people he was meeting, one-time visitors and such.
    Well, yeah, i am concerned about that

10+ Year Old Account
    One the one hand, I feel like Melania is in a very one-sided marriage and gets nothing from him.
    On the other hand, Trump took a chunk ouit of the Death Tax. But not nearly enough. Based on 3 quick sites I read and an Archer pop up ad I "had" to watch, the Death Tax still applies to everything over $11 million. By the NYTimes report Trump himself confirmed, he has at least $300 million in assets after debts are settled. Even if Melania gets half which HAHAHAHAHAHA no, she could still end up with $86 million.

I want you to ask yourself: when you were a young, penniless illegal immigrant posing nude to make rent, what would you agree to for $86 million?

Melania can be all the sad she wants. She's hoping he dies. I don't like posting memes but I don't mind linking them.

Yeah, there is nobody that gets tested more than Trump.
    Following Trump's logic, shouldn't that mean he gets more covid, since testing causes more positive results?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    I want you to ask yourself: when you were a young, penniless illegal immigrant posing nude to make rent, what would you agree to for $86 million?
    I think the first thing I’d say is... please don’t kill me...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you know how I feel about leading questions!

According to this list from 2018 the US is the seventh in line. Brazil is second. Everyone else is Asia. Incidentally, to put it in perspective, the list claims China has 44 MT of the stuff and we have 1.4 MT.

Whilel I am of the opinion that any industry could move faster if pressured, the question is "why"? Until recently there was discussion about China ruling over this market, but nothing along the lines of a National Security Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Schumer introduced a bill in the Senate, one that would stop Trump's lawsuit to stop the ACA.

It only got 51 votes, meaning that 5 GOP Senators voted against the Party of Trump. All 5 are up for re-election.

Schumer's ploy worked. The Party of Trump Senators are now on permanent, public record voting to end pre-existing conditions.
    Typical Democrat tactic. Vote on a bill taht most people would like to see pass and then chastise the Republicans who dont vote for it, not because the republicans dont agree with the intent of the main message in the bill but because the democrats attach of bullshit to it that cant pass any other way and when the Republicans dont vote for it because of that bullshit. claim they are against the major topic of the bill. Most Republicans are for getting rid of preexisting conditions, its the rest of the ACA that sucks.

Also hardly anyone is rejected from insurance for preexisting conditions because it only comes into play for people who have to buy their own insurance. 90% of full time jobs offer health insurance either fully paid, partially paid by the company and occasionally paid in full by the employee, but employer plans are not subject to preexisting conditions already. And in a way I kind of support rejecting people with preexisting conditions because the reason they have them is they either refused to have insurance (didnt want to pay for it) until they had a condition that was going to be costly, or left their insurance lapse and then want to renew it when they need it.

Its no different than someone getting in a car accident and then calling Geico expecting to take out a policy to cover it, but never had car insurance for the 10 years before that

10+ Year Old Account
    Typical Democrat tactic. Vote on a bill taht most people would like to see pass and then chastise the Republicans who dont vote for it, not because the republicans dont agree with the intent of the main message in the bill but because the democrats attach of bullshit to it that cant pass any other way and when the Republicans dont vote for it because of that bullshit. claim they are against the major topic of the bill. Most Republicans are for getting rid of preexisting conditions, its the rest of the ACA that sucks.

Also hardly anyone is rejected from insurance for preexisting conditions because it only comes into play for people who have to buy their own insurance. 90% of full time jobs offer health insurance either fully paid, partially paid by the company and occasionally paid in full by the employee, but employer plans are not subject to preexisting conditions already. And in a way I kind of support rejecting people with preexisting conditions because the reason they have them is they either refused to have insurance (didnt want to pay for it) until they had a condition that was going to be costly, or left their insurance lapse and then want to renew it when they need it.

Its no different than someone getting in a car accident and then calling Geico expecting to take out a policy to cover it, but never had car insurance for the 10 years before that
    We agree... your justification for GOP not signing a bill that Americans support, is bullshit...

I refuse to believe this is a coincidence...

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Oh yeah, that reminds me.

I'd like the fuckheads that have been accusing Biden of being senile to try and explain how they shouldn't be called fuckheads as a result of pointing to someone's known speech impediment as "evidence"?
    That should also be shouted from the highest reaches, etc. The problem is that Biden himself doesn't want that particular issue brought out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Well, yeah, i am concerned about that
    Now I am, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is mildly amusing that "High School level betrayal by fake friends" continues to be an issue plaguing the regime.