Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    No no, that was after debts. The NYTimes report claims he's worth more than he owes. Just, you know, not the amount he says or claims.
    Sorry, I am just recalling the stuff Mueller turned up from the Russian bank I can't remember how to spell. Where they gave him 2 billion in loans where even they estimated his net worth to only be about 778 million. If that is accurate or even remotely accurate. I would think they would put him well into the negatives.

The biggest problems with Trump is we really don't know thing for sure because he is hiding it all and his claims are worthless.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Well that's a tad terrifying. I think we're good though, world ain't gonna end.
    No we're definitely not in danger of getting attacked, but it's standard protocol to do when the president is sick, especially as a show of force to other countries to not attempt to attack us.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Let us not restrict ourselves to the shitfuckery of one country, however...

1. The United Kingdom
    Boris Johnson: "I continue to shake hands."
    (Tested positive March 27, 2020)

2. Brazil
    Jair Bolsonaro: It's just "a little flu."
    (Tested positive July 22, 2020)

3. The United States
    Donald Trump: "This is their new hoax."
    (Tested positive Oct. 2, 2020)
    Was just lurking around, and foind out that Bolsonaro's jump in the polls was not due to him beating covid, but instead because of handouts rolled out to the poor.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

This thread is an interesting read from someone from the UK:

https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/s...20391842078725

A reminder to all Americans that the net effect of our prime minister catching COVID-19 was that it prompted a surge of patriotic support. From which he emerged with renewed popularity. Which enabled him to tear up key functions of the state
    It also silenced press & parliament at key moment in crisis from asking critical questions. And when it was announced he was moving to intensive care was moment of national shock. Everything about this is rocket fuel for ‘patriotism’
    Donald Trump has the ‘China plague’. If I was Chinese-American, I would be fucking terrified right now

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post

That was the rallying around the flag effect... Because he catched it very early (Early april).The only example that is meaningful here, is the one of Bolsonaro, that i've just posted here. And jair didnt get that bump, he just got it because of handouts and it wasnt very significsnt (just about 3%).
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2020-10-02 at 07:15 AM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

WH officials knew Thursday morning Hope Hicks tested positive THURSDAY MORNING.

How the hell was Trump not tested and allowed to go to NJ for a closed door fundraiser on Thursday afternoon.

10+ Year Old Account

1) The UK is effectively a unicameral parliamentary state with no checks and balances, the US is not.
    2) For aforementioned reason, there has never been an election on Johnson in the same vein as there will be on Trump.
    3) Biden isn't Corbyn.
    4) No Brexit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I mean, it is what it is; evidence that the continuity of government plans are still functional and that this is in fact a real call and not some trick by Trump to get out of the debates or whatever.

Want something to pick you up after that read, though?

Incubation period is 2-14 days, means you can go 10+ days before testing positive. every single person on that list needs 14 day quarantine. every single person in contact with every single person on that list needs to 14 day quarantine.

Wouldn't it be something if Trump infected Biden at the debate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    every single person on that list needs to 14 day quarantine.
    Oh no, what will the world do without Rudy Giuliani for two weeks, this is the worst, help.

Huh. First Bob Murray and now this? I knew stores put up their Christmas decorations way too early, but I didn't realize Santa would deliver presents this early too!

Oh no, what will the world do without Rudy Giuliani for two weeks, this is the worst, help.
    Makes me happy, my anxiety dropped significantly after seeing that list, especially since i'm not on twitter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Trump said they'd both been tested. And the podiums were far apart. And they never came close to each other. That seems unlikely.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure Weta Workshop can CGI someone else to stab Frodo with the spear, don't worry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account

I mean, on the flipside, Trump is so polarizing most people made up their minds about him a long time ago.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

I'm trying to channel Dr. Fauci's energy upon finding out Trump caught coronavirus. I can only imagine his reaction.
    I picture it to be similar to his reaction when he face palmed while laughing when Trump said something about the deep state in one of those coronavirus task force meetings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    I mean, on the flipside, Trump is so polarizing most people made up their minds about him a long time ago.
    Yeah, just today I posted something ridiculous like 98% of people were unchanged by the debates.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Not impossible, but unlikely.

I doubt they hang around backstage with a few beers afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is OANN right now.

There are zero front-page stories about Trump testing positive. There are some great pictures of his mostly maskless rally, however.

And if Trump says Biden flashed the white supremacy sign, do I get to say "that's Pence giving the Nazi salute"?

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Will Trump supporters wear masks now?
    Probably not. But you would know, with your adamant support of Trump.