Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kugarm View Post
    Who plays wow in 2020?
    More important question - why after 15 years has no-one made a game as good as WoW?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    You can also contact your credit card-company and tell you that you paid for a service you cannot use, and they will refund you.
    Do not do this if you value your account because Blizzard is well within their rights to lock your account if you do a charge back.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    This would be fraud as I’m pretty sure the preorder says delays are possible.
    Blizzard have explicitly allowed for refunds because of this delay ... people don't need to go crazy, just accept Blizzard's offer if you want a refund.

It is that simple folks.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    I am very happy with the delay because some things on beta are not really working

Warrior talents don’t work
    Soulbind abilities are broken
    Covenant quests glitch to the point where you need to make a work around to complete

I am fine with a delay to get this right and they are inviting more and more into the beta because they have probably realized a bunch of us are done testing. I mean you have ppl with keystone master on the beta
    To be fair, part of the challenge is taken away from keystone master when you can target exactly what affixes you want to test and can straight up pick the keystone you're missing.

That being said, yeah a delay isn't the worst that could happen, but I do feel bad for people who took off of work.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    omg hahahah refund a pre order just because they're delaying to fix bugs? Jesus dude, not saying it's you but people that would do it are so impatient, I struggle to understand how they can cope with reality being this way
    You got infracted for that? lmfao. The moderation on this forum has become a fucking joke.

inb4 another ban.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    If I remember from BFA, if you used the boost, they either wouldn't refund, or the 120 would disappear. Don't remember which.
    Nope.

They lock the character the boost was used on.
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
    Motherboard: X570 AORUS PRO
    Cooler: Corsair H150i Elite LCD XT 360mm AIO
    RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 @ 3600 MHZ
    SSD: WD BLACK SN850X 1TB PCI-E 4.0 M.2
    GPU: Powercolor Hellhound Radeon RX 7900 XTX

I'm just disappointed that I came into this thread expecting OP to rant about how they will be getting their refund and blah blah.
    OP did not deliver but fortunately comments clearly didn't read past the title.

I dont see why people are screaming for refunds, I would prefer they fix the broken state some features are in right now, before shipping it and starting the exapsion a huge mess like bFA was, when Azertie armor was utterly broken.

Quote Originally Posted by kugarm View Post
    Who plays wow in 2020?
    Who lurks and posts on a fansite for a game they don't play in 2020?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MatPandaZ View Post
    Does that not suggest they may push past a 2020 release and into 2021?
    No? Even though preorders have been live before their announced date, they did announce a date, which is essentially a "consumer promise," which sense broken, the consumer is entitled to a refund. Nothing about that suggests that the game may not release in 2020. It just didn't make the announced date.

You shouldn't be upset about a delay in the first place. If you are upset, be upset with yourself for pre-ordering. When games get delayed you should be happy, because it means they actually care enough to not give you a hunk of crap that you have to stick with until they find time to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    Im just mad because i took time of for this. We're nok talking about many days but still a waste for me.
    It doesn't have to be a waste. You've got a few weeks to find something fun to do with those days off.

I can understand people being frustrated they did wait for the moment before midnight to push the game. Given its state they should of done so a month earlier.

That said I am still glad they did but I completely understand why people would want a refund or even a discount.

I didn't pre-order until they announced the launch. But tbh, I'm not going to request a refund for something I'm going to buy anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    You shouldn't fucking preorder in the first place. Stop giving companies money today for a product they might deliver tomorrow.
    If you're gong to purchase the product anyways, why does it matter when you give them the money? The price isn't any different.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosha View Post
    You shouldn't be upset about a delay in the first place. If you are upset, be upset with yourself for pre-ordering.
    Not sure how not pre-ordering would have changed the issue with leave no longer coinciding with the release?

I just asked for a refund for my Epic edition, used the level 120 boost and game time.
    Will let you know if they actually refund

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Just a PSA: If you pre-ordered the game and are unhappy about the delay, Blizzard is offering refunds. I'm in for the long haul so I don't mind waiting (especially with the "we're sorry" beta invite I just got), but just in case you don't check your email often, there it is.
    At least your moms credit card will have 1 less charge on it from you.

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Just a PSA: If you pre-ordered the game and are unhappy about the delay, Blizzard is offering refunds. I'm in for the long haul so I don't mind waiting (especially with the "we're sorry" beta invite I just got), but just in case you don't check your email often, there it is.
    Yeah, I got the email from Blizzard yesterday. They provide a simple customer service link to request a refund due to the delay.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Not sure how not pre-ordering would have changed the issue with leave no longer coinciding with the release?
    Not sure why anyone would take time off for a video game especially an mmo when they are notorious for having major issues with releases? Again, you did it to yourself. You can take leave a month after launch and probably accomplish more in that amount of time considering everything will be guaranteed to be more stable.

ESPECIALLY in a time like this with Covid where there are a TON of games getting delayed and pushed back because of these complications. You took a risk, you lost, that’s it.

delaying an unfinished product to release an unfinished product anyway is kinda lame
    I'd refund if I pre-ordered
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz