The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is Trump going to try his bleach treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    And out hunger, the plague and radiation poisoning, death by bullet is the preferable one, doesn´t mean it's good. just because other choices might be objectively worse doesn't mean a choice is good. Pence is a morally bankrupt crook.
    Morally bankrupt? How? Guy is a saint compared to those other 3

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    So it appears RBG has argued her first case with God.
    That's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Holy fuck on a stick some people are beyond help.

https://twitter.com/DeAnna4Congress/...37149546614786
    Demonstrating that she and her party have been wrong all along, to own the libs.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Out of Trump, Biden and Harris, Pence looks the least like a clown
    What? Pence believes electrocution will "solve" homosexuality. There are only two good choices, and luckily both are on the same ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Morally bankrupt? How? Guy is a saint compared to those other 3
    He works for and with Trump. Posterchild for moral bankruptcy.

And since you didn't understand it the first time:

"Just because other choices might be objectively worse doesn't mean a choice is good."

He could be Jesus Christ compared to the other, that still wouldn't make him any better, or good.

10+ Year Old Account
    So let's check in with the White House.

Our standard protocol is CDC best practices and recommendations. Facial coverings are recommended but not required. There's hand sanitizing stations located throughout the complex, frequent washing of hands and good hygiene is strongly recommended and social distancing is encouraged. So, I don't foresee those things changing.
    "Ah, you found their guidelines before Trump got sick. Surely they've changed them by now."

Um...that's from today. They were confirming that there would be no changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump testing positive is enough for some governors, some mayors, and some venue owners to just end Trump events. The CPD isn't going to fuck around with this of course, but at this point, I don't think anyone else will, either.

Trump can't afford another Tulsa, but nobody wants to be the second Tulsa even more.

- - - Updated - - -

The last jobs report before the election is out now.

Unemployment is 7.9%.

While this is better than early projections, it had just edged under 5% in 2016.

In addition to never getting the GDP growth he promised, he'll also hit the election with fewer jobs than he started. All that work "he" did lowering unemployment from 5 to 4? Boom. Doubled. Not that he delivered on his promises if you stopped him at 2019, either, but this election isn't for Hypothetical President.
    Geeze basically the only reason it dropped.
    While the jobless rate fell below that level, the labor force participation rate — the percentage of potential workers seeking jobs — fell 0.3 percent, indicating declining confidence in the ability to find work.

Its odd I cannot find those attack articles on labor force participation rates i used to see under Obama all the time. hmmmm even the one on CNS just mostly talks about how trump was doing so well.

Obama low 62.4% Trump 60.2% Current 61.4%

Black participation rate was back into the 50's again. Guess he gave up bragging about them a few months ago huh?

Permanent job losses also increased for the second consecutive month, rising by 345,000 to 3.8 million

Average hourly earnings, month over month: 0.1% vs. 0.2% expected.

12 month rolling wages decreased 3-4% from peak as employers roll back wage increases and unemployment bump ended

- - - Updated - - -

So let's check in with the White House.

"Ah, you found their guidelines before Trump got sick. Surely they've changed them by now."

Um...that's from today. They were confirming that there would be no changes.

We follow the rules we set up that we wanted.....that everyone said was not enough.....

oh the hits keep hitting.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    The flip side is, he'll get the best medical care available, so he will most likely survive.
    "Best medical care available" really means very little when you have an illness that has no cure and borderline zero effective treatments.

The only thing he is guaranteed is that he'll get a ventilator if there is a shortage, but those aren't in short supply. Other than that I don't see any other leg-up he has over us normies.

Maybe he'll get a more comfortable bed?

Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    "Best medical care available" really means very little when you have an illness that has no cure and borderline zero effective treatments.

The only thing he is guaranteed is that he'll get a ventilator if there is a shortage, but those aren't in short supply. Other than that I don't see any other leg-up he has over us normies.

Maybe he'll get a more comfortable bed?
    Nah there are number of treatments now we didn't have then from oral steroids or redicivir sure I butchered the name. I am sure Trump will be fine it's 2020 after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status...952094208?s=19

Watch the video.

Again how are we supposed to have sympathy for these people.

So far I have read those softy, lefty libbbbberals have sent best of wishes. No mocking, no I told you so.
    i heard they have had a live mic on Hillary since the announcement

Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

dang, they are saying he has "mild symptoms." i don't believe anything from the WH, but expected they be saying he's doing perfectly fine, asymptomatic blahblah bullshit. Hope at least one of the symptoms is the lost of taste and smell, so he can't enjoy his KFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    i heard they have had a live mic on Hillary since the announcement

Man, like or her not she's got a fun laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Is Trump going to try his bleach treatment?
    Tomorrow's headlines:

PRESIDENT TRUMP DEAD FROM BLEACH POISONING
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    dang, they are saying he has "mild symptoms." i don't believe anything from the WH, but expected they be saying he's doing perfectly fine, asymptomatic blahblah bullshit. Hope at least one of the symptoms is the lost of taste and smell, so he can't enjoy his KFC.
    With as much as they've actively downplayed his health concerns for the last 4 years, I have to wonder if "mild symptoms" is just another case of under-exaggeration.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Nah there are number of treatments now we didn't have then from oral steroids or redicivir sure I butchered the name. I am sure Trump will be fine it's 2020 after all.
    I mean, 2020 did find a way to attack freaking Rick Moranis of all people.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I mean, 2020 did find a way to attack freaking Rick Moranis of all people.
    I'm bigly mad about this one in particular. Such a great guy and he's just getting back into work and that shit happens. Really hope they find that fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Virtually everyone hospitalized has access to remdesivir at the moment (though I think Florida was having issues with supply a short while ago) and it's not a miracle improvement over no treatment at all, it's just a lot better than nothing.

If we had effective treatments virtually no one would be dying, and that's not the case.

Still, at least Trump has hydroxychloroquine and injectable bleach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    If we had effective treatments virtually no one would be dying, and that's not the case.
    You mean, besides wearing a mask? (massive shit-eating grin)

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post

They all start with mild symptoms.

The average is 18.5 days from first symptoms to death for non-survivors, so somewhere around October 20th is where things get interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean, besides wearing a mask? (massive shit-eating grin)
    I mean, the pedant in me wants to point out that prevention isn't treatment, but the part of me that's currently engaged in some serious schadenfreude just wants to laugh in Covid.