Revert or Push the Auction House Mount!

Seeing the delay is confirmed and the scourge event is not set to start asap. I think they should move back the removal of the auction house mount and other things like achievements etc. Until the Scourge event or start of the expansion.

---- snip ---

Just open it. Blizzard isn't going to make any change

Mod Edit: Don't post giant images.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-10-02 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Removed Giant Image

Quote Originally Posted by komlit View Post
    Seeing the delay is confirmed and the scourge event is not set to start asap. I think they should move back the removal of the auction house mount and other things like achievements etc. Until the Scourge event or start of the expansion.
    Neither of those things really have any baring here.
    The one thing not affected, is the prepatch date, the one thing that removes the mount.

I agree with second poster, if you didn't get it by now. You can only get it via buying a boost or your ******.

As well as.

You've had over 2 years, cmon dude...

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    Neither of those things really have any baring here.
    The one thing not affected, is the prepatch date, the one thing that removes the mount.
    Maybe not to you but to others it does. I know many people who need more time. It says that the scourge event happens right before Sl. Which means we are not getting the pre-patch in whole as we expected. So how is it so wrong to ask them to extend the removals?

Its not

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    I agree with second poster, if you didn't get it by now. You can only get it via buying a boost or your ******.

As well as.

You've had over 2 years, cmon dude...
    Never once did I say I did not get it. There are a lot of players who did not get it. Also until we got closer to the release is when they said it was going away.

So disagree

Maybe not to you but to others it does. I know many people who need more time. It says that the scourge event happens right before Sl. Which means we are not getting the pre-patch in whole as we expected. So how is it so wrong to ask them to extend the removals?

Its not

- - - Updated - - -

Never once did I say I did not get it. There are a lot of players who did not get it. Also until we got closer to the release is when they said it was going away.

So disagree
    No. But when you imply that you would still like they could push the Long boi to still be available for more time beyond pre-patch day 1, it's still similar as to you suggestion those that didn't get it should have it extended more time to get it beyond pre-patch release date. Or as for yourself, even if you don't have it. Is still requesting more time post pre-patch day 1, for it.

Its not
    Neither of those things have any baring because nothing has changed in regards to the prepatch.

We have always been told it will go away with the prepatch. The fact the expansion release is pushed back hasnt affected the prepatch date. The fact the scourge part of the prepatch isnt immediatly hasnt affected the prepatch date.

Asking for an extension because a certain aspect of the prepatch happens later is just grasping at straws. The prepatch is the trigger, not some specific aspect of the prepatch.
    I understand wanting more time, but nothiing relevant to the one thing they said would remove it, has changed.
    Last edited by Squigglyo; 2020-10-03 at 10:23 AM.

I think most everyone that REALLY wanted the mount, would have gotten it by now.

I don't use the AH enough to warrant spending 5 Million gold on a mount. What little I do decide to sell, it won't kill me to take a few seconds to go to SWC or ORG.

Send it to the BMAH with the pre-patch.

The scourge event is the prepatch and the mount goes away in the prepatch. None of which has anything to do with the delay on SL.
    Last edited by Cerus; 2020-10-03 at 04:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    they gave you ample time to get the gold together to buy the damn thing. it's been in the game since BfA launched. also if you want to get technical they did move it back - if the expansion was launching on the 27th it would either be gone already or in a few days. you got an extra week or two, be thankful for that.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Scourge event isn't the pre-patch. The Scourge event is a world event. The pre-patch is the pre-patch.

They said the mount would be removed for purchase with the pre-patch. Frankly, people were anticipating the pre-patch this week or last week before the delay, so you're already getting more time than was likely intended originally.

Not to say that I think there's anything good about artificial scarcity, but you were given plenty of warning time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    The Scourge event isn't the pre-patch. The Scourge event is a world event. The pre-patch is the pre-patch.

They said the mount would be removed for purchase with the pre-patch. Frankly, people were anticipating the pre-patch this week or last week before the delay, so you're already getting more time than was likely intended originally.

Not to say that I think there's anything good about artificial scarcity, but you were given plenty of warning time.
    The scourge event comes with the prepatch.
    Putin khuliyo

If anything, the pre patch came later than first predicted, even by blizzard so people actually got more time already.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    The scourge event comes with the prepatch.
    You'd think someone with 30000 posts on a WoW forum would keep up to date with WoW news lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

I can't wait for those stories of people who managed to snag the brutosaur for like 300k or something cause no one was watching closely enough that day!