10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    consistency problems with World of warcraft???? lately? it can't be
    "Don't count dem blades of grass lads!"

Can someone explain to me what are those eyes to the left?

Is it blind Night Warrior?

Also there seems to be two shades of silver now? What's the significance of those.

Sorry I'm a bit late on this but I haven't been following datamining much.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Can someone explain to me what are those eyes to the left?

Is it blind Night Warrior?

Also there seems to be two shades of silver now? What's the significance of those.

Sorry I'm a bit late on this but I haven't been following datamining much.

We got blue. ember and white/silver eyes now.

The dark blue on the left are the old Night warrior eyes we have on live.

These are the new ones:

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    We got blue. ember and white/silver eyes now.

The dark blue on the left are the old Night warrior eyes we have on live.

These are the new ones:
    The ones I posted are from Beta though.

I just checked on live and they are like this. They look way darker than those in the screenshot from Beta.

3+ Year Old Account
    about the case of Antonidas, he was stabbed by the Frostmourne and he didn't get sucked in? and he didn't get in the Shadowlands either? he just stayed as a ghost in Dalaran
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Here's a smoking hot take:

I don't think it's a coincidence that the Jailer chose to make his bid when he did. Though the Shadowlands isn't really under his control yet, which means one could say it is too early to start attacking realspace (see: WoD...) I think he just secured a big advantage that he deemed enough to have Sylvanas break open the veil and set the plot of SL in motion.

Namely, N'zoth. N'zoth, and his presumably immensely powerful soul, going to the Maw.

Think about it. As the mantid sinstone shows, there's nothing inherently preventing the servants of the Void from ending up in SL upon death. We know that powerful Void entities such as Il'gynoth have gone to Ny'alotha instead... But now we've destroyed it!

Of course, the boring option is just that he went into the Void instead, back to his void lord masters. But I think the timing of this makes a lot of sense, and it also explains why Sylvanas would want to help in both N'zoth's release and destruction by helping Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashiraya View Post
    Here's a smoking hot take:

I don't think it's a coincidence that the Jailer chose to make his bid when he did. Though the Shadowlands isn't really under his control yet, which means one could say it is too early to start attacking realspace (see: WoD...) I think he just secured a big advantage that he deemed enough to have Sylvanas break open the veil and set the plot of SL in motion.

Namely, N'zoth. N'zoth, and his presumably immensely powerful soul, going to the Maw.

Think about it. As the mantid sinstone shows, there's nothing inherently preventing the servants of the Void from ending up in SL upon death. We know that powerful Void entities such as Il'gynoth have gone to Ny'alotha instead... But now we've destroyed it!

Of course, the boring option is just that he went into the Void instead, back to his void lord masters. But I think the timing of this makes a lot of sense, and it also explains why Sylvanas would want to help in both N'zoth's release and destruction by helping Azshara.
    if I remember, Sylvanas mentions, that she knows what Ashara intended (releasing N'Zoth) and mentions, that he too will serve her master, death. I think it simply means, that N'zoth will cause lots of death of mortals. not his soul going to Maw.

Bolvar mentions before player goes to Maw to rescue Jaina, that Sylvanas kidnapped Azeroth's greatest Peace advocates (Jaina, Anduin, Baine, Thrall). It made me think, that they were chosen specifically, so remaining leaders could start fighting again.
    but she also targeted Tyrande and failed, so maybe i am wrong, or tyrande was chosen for ties with Elune (sylvanas mentions in novels, that Elune intervened to fight her)

more info

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Z%27rali

Gossip
    Home. It calls to me, mortal. And yet, I will never know its warmth again.

My kind would not perceive me as I was. They would see only an aberration. Fractured. Tainted by the touch of this realm's dark Master.

Now there is but one path before me. To ensure the Light is felt here. That justice is rendered. And that Death is made to know its place.

So here I remain. Bound by duty. Until my last flicker fades away.

Gossip Why are you in the Shadowlands?

We came seeking justice. Retribution. To answer an affront committed upon the Light itself.

Our numbers were vast. Uncountable. Every heart burning with righteous fury.

Many fell. But not before we unleashed a fire that our enemies could not endure. The seething scar of our vengeance still lingers in the firmament.

I lay broken on the battlefield. Until the unseen ones found me. Preserved me. To serve as a vessel for their Sire's rage.

But I endured. I knew the Light had a destiny. For me. And for your kind as well, mortal.

--------------------------------
    All of the landmass in the Maw consists of pieces of land that have been ripped from other Shadowlands realms by the Jailer. As a result of entering the Maw's atmosphere, these areas have become burned and desiccated

so fragments floating around shadowland zones really means that they were much bigger

how they didnot notice that Jailer was stealing their lands?

Z'rali was a single naaru, yet her armies were vast beyond counting and greatly damaged the Shadowlands before finally being pushed back. Imagine if ALL the Naaru and their forces in the cosmos were marching on the Shadowlands, nothing would be left of the Jailer and the other Eternal Ones, they would all be purged by righteous fire.

This truly proves that the Shadowlands are nothing comapred to the Light and Void. In Bastion, Void minions almost wiped out the land and all kyrians and were barely pushed back. I wonder if AU Xe'ra and Yrel of the Lightbound will attempt to conquer the Shadowlands as part of their grand project to cleanse the cosmos. The description of the burned fields in Revendreth reminds me of the scorched and dessicated Gorgrond in AU Draenor, so very clearly Yrel and her Naaru masters have the means to annihilate the Shadowlands and every other land they are marching on.

And of course the Void is equally powerful, just look at what Alleria Windrunner was able to do in the Sunwell. A simple touch almost doomed an entire mortal civilization. The Void and Light are truly the most divine powers in existence.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-10-06 at 10:07 AM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Z'rali was a single naaru, yet her armies were vast beyond counting and greatly damaged the Shadowlands before finally being pushed back. Imagine if ALL the Naaru and their forces in the cosmos were marching on the Shadowlands, nothing would be left of the Jailer and the other Eternal Ones, they would all be purged by righteous fire.

This truly proves that the Shadowlands are nothing comapred to the Light and Void. In Bastion, Void minions almost wiped out the land and all kyrians and were barely pushed back. I wonder if AU Xe'ra and Yrel of the Lightbound will attempt to conquer the Shadowlands as part of their grand project to cleanse the cosmos. The description of the burned fields in Revendreth reminds me of the scorched and dessicated Gorgrond in AU Draenor, so very clearly Yrel and her Naaru masters have the means to annihilate the Shadowlands and every other land they are marching on.

And of course the Void is equally powerful, just look at what Alleria Windrunner was able to do in the Sunwell. A simple touch almost doomed an entire mortal civilization. The Void and Light are truly the most divine powers in existence.
    both Z'rali and void mentions, that death is very strong enemy (Z'rali stys in tower, after Renathal allows it, and says Death must be checked, and Void forces think Death is ultimate enemy)

so both Light and Void fear and fight death, while Void seems to corrupt everything and is using them for their interests, Light can be assumed to be sort of ally or at least not an enemy of some forces, like Order and Life

also Z'rali mentions, that Light invaded Revendreth in response of what Denathrius did. so they were forced to intervene.
    while Void seems to attack Bastion for conquest.

interesting, what creatures are in vast armies of Light? I don't think there are so many naarus, that they can be foot soldiers. Naaru mostly are Leaders of armeis. while their armies that we have seen so far, consist of mortals (Outlands) and Lightforged mortals (Legion)

are there some sort of Light Elementals (which we have already seen) or more beings of pure light?

Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    both Z'rali and void mentions, that death is very strong enemy (Z'rali stys in tower, after Renathal allows it, and says Death must be checked, and Void forces think Death is ultimate enemy)

so both Light and Void fear and fight death, while Void seems to corrupt everything and is using them for their interests, Light can be assumed to be sort of ally or at least not an enemy of some forces, like Order and Life

also Z'rali mentions, that Light invaded Revendreth in response of what Denathrius did. so they were forced to intervene.
    while Void seems to attack Bastion for conquest.

interesting, what creatures are in vast armies of Light? I don't think there are so many naarus, that they can be foot soldiers. Naaru mostly are Leaders of armeis. while their armies that we have seen so far, consist of mortals (Outlands) and Lightforged mortals (Legion)

are there some sort of Light Elementals (which we have already seen) or more beings of pure light?
    Not at all. Recognizing that an enemy is strong doesn't mean that you fear them. A single Naaru posed a serious threat to the Shadowlands and scorched a huge portion of Revendreth. A mere Void expedition almost wiped out the kyrians and also posed a threat to Maldraxxus.

I am not saying that there are many Naaru, they don't have to be many to still be a major threat to the Shadowlands. Again, one Naaru did this to Revendreth:

So imagine if Xe'ra, A'dal, L'ura, and all the other Naaru attacked Revendreth too, the venthyr would've been wiped out. In AU Draenor it is also mentioned that the planet is dying, with Gorgrond dessicated and scorched, and we know that Yrel and the Lightbound are secretly led by the Naaru.

And as you said, the Naaru have vast armies at their disposal. Z'rali's forces alone were vast beyond counting. A'dal had the Sha'tari, Xe'ra had the Army of the Light (the Legion's main enemy for thousands of years), the AU Xe'ra has the Lightbound, etc. if all those forces were unleashed on the Shadowlands, I doubt anyone could stop them. The Lightbound led by Yrel conquered the entirety of Draenor and are planning to conquer the entire cosmos.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-10-06 at 10:55 AM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Seems like the Arbiter hates the Light, which means Alleria and her people are guaranteed a place in Heaven at the Arbiter's side for their good deeds in life. Ah, everything is as it should be.
    The Void invaded Bastion and Maldraxxus from what I remember from questing. Harnessing X cosmic power shouldn't be a big factor on the Arbiter's decision regarding where you should go. Your deeds are. Uther went to Bastion after all. Alleria is harnessing the void for good so far, so if she ever dies she should have a good afterlife.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    The Void invaded Bastion and Maldraxxus from what I remember from questing. Harnessing X cosmic power shouldn't be a big factor on the Arbiter's decision regarding where you should go. Your deeds are. Uther went to Bastion after all. Alleria is harnessing the void for good so far, so if she ever dies she should have a good afterlife.
    Yeah but it seems like the Light and Void made the Arbiter very salty, since they remain such a major threat to the Shadowlands and have launched many large-scale invasions in the past. I believe Kael'thas Sunstrider was actually doomed to the Maw, until the Arbiter discovered that he condoned the torture of a naaru and thus deemed him worthy of Revendreth.

However I don't understand why Uther went to Bastion instead of the Light realm. Blizzard recently confirmed that the Light, like all cosmic forces, has their own realm/afterlife to which Light beings return to upon death in the mortal realm, so you'd think that the Light would bring Uther's soul to its realm instead of Bastion. Unless the Light's divine intervention was limited by the fact that half of Uther's soul was anchored to the mortal world via Frostmourne.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but it seems like the Light and Void made the Arbiter very salty, since they remain such a major threat to the Shadowlands and have launched many large-scale invasions in the past. I believe Kael'thas Sunstrider was actually doomed to the Maw, until the Arbiter discovered that he condoned the torture of a naaru and thus deemed him worthy of Revendreth.

However I don't understand why Uther went to Bastion instead of the Light realm. Blizzard recently confirmed that the Light, like all cosmic forces, has their own realm/afterlife to which Light beings return to upon death in the mortal realm, so you'd think that the Light would bring Uther's soul to its realm instead of Bastion. Unless the Light's divine intervention was limited by the fact that half of Uther's soul was anchored to the mortal world via Frostmourne.
    He was probably not cast into the Light Realm because he was just a mortal that harnessed its power. He was never "holy"-infused like the Lightforged Draenei, or let's say void infused like the VE. And even in those cases I doubt they'd be cast into their respective realms, mainly because I feel it's restricted for cosmic beings of the respective cosmic power (Naaru, Old Gods etc).

what i want to say is,that they think death is superior threat for them

- - - Updated - - -

i guess, there are some sort of type of creatures that go to "light afterlife"

old god based abberations seem to go to Ny'Alotha
    Elemental type creatures go to Elemental Plane
    mortal beings go to Shadowlands
    etc

so guys using old god powers (like lord stormsong) end up in shadowlands and not in void realm

bradenbred was chosen by naaru to be taken with them. else he would end up in shadolands probably

That sunwell thing happened because of the clashing of light/void which which is highly destructive. It created the universe after all.

It's interesting that Z'rali describes the Light's attack on Revendreth as a punitive action. Considering that the place of the attack was Denathrius' workshop and the Tower of the Unseen Guests is located nearby, perhaps their double agent for the Light genuinly converted and revealed their duplicity?

Quote Originally Posted by Vladier View Post
    It's interesting that Z'rali describes the Light's attack on Revendreth as a punitive action. Considering that the place of the attack was Denathrius' workshop and the Tower of the Unseen Guests is located nearby, perhaps their double agent for the Light genuinly converted and revealed their duplicity?
    as someone who plays main paladin I would like Z'rali to take over Ember Ward and turn it into a resting place for worshipers of light.

Not at all. Recognizing that an enemy is strong doesn't mean that you fear them. A single Naaru posed a serious threat to the Shadowlands and scorched a huge portion of Revendreth. A mere Void expedition almost wiped out the kyrians and also posed a threat to Maldraxxus.

I am not saying that there are many Naaru, they don't have to be many to still be a major threat to the Shadowlands. Again, one Naaru did this to Revendreth:

So imagine if Xe'ra, A'dal, L'ura, and all the other Naaru attacked Revendreth too, the venthyr would've been wiped out. In AU Draenor it is also mentioned that the planet is dying, with Gorgrond dessicated and scorched, and we know that Yrel and the Lightbound are secretly led by the Naaru.

And as you said, the Naaru have vast armies at their disposal. Z'rali's forces alone were vast beyond counting. A'dal had the Sha'tari, Xe'ra had the Army of the Light (the Legion's main enemy for thousands of years), the AU Xe'ra has the Lightbound, etc. if all those forces were unleashed on the Shadowlands, I doubt anyone could stop them. The Lightbound led by Yrel conquered the entirety of Draenor and are planning to conquer the entire cosmos.
    Z'rali simply states that "their numbers were vast" which could just mean that there were countless Naaru attacking, and she was simply the Commander or something along those lines. Actually, it would make more sense that way. Just bc shes the only Naaru that survived doesnt mean the others weren't Naaru themselves
    And if the Light truly has those gigantic forces these days, then why was the army of the Light a small troop, that was on the verge of loosing. One would think the light would put more troops in there, considering X'era herself was one of the top Naarus in existence, and the Legion was completely annihilating everything (except Azeroth)
    Also, why would the Light need to make a "bargain" with Death if it is that much more powerful. Maybe it was once, but from what we see in the current days, the Light doesnt have that much fighting force anymore
    Last edited by Houle; 2020-10-07 at 03:35 PM.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Z'rali simply states that "their numbers were vast" which could just mean that there were countless Naaru attacking, and she was simply the Commander or something along those lines. Actually, it would make more sense that way. Just bc shes the only Naaru that survived doesnt mean the others weren't Naaru themselves
    And if the Light truly has those gigantic forces these days, then why was the army of the Light a small troop, that was on the verge of loosing. One would think the light would put more troops in there, considering X'era herself was one of the top Naarus in existence, and the Legion was completely annihilating everything (except Azeroth)
    xera has a new lightbound army in au draenor