Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Is murder a thought crime? Comparing it to murder, means you think it’s a crime.
    I was comparing the illegal incidents, actual crimes, described in the article you linked, not some future things that haven't happened yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Its is very fascinating cuz you know the government that the authertian left wants MORE of as to control all aspects of human life while being the only ones armed with guns ends up doing what governments do best, that being harming folks...and the authertian left's reaction is to piss of everyday citizens and burn down the livelihoods of those who aren't part of the government. And why do they do this? to intimidate those who aren't rioting with them into supporting their crusade for.....wait for it....more government.
    Are QAnon a representation of the right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nellise View Post
    I was comparing the illegal incidents, actual crimes, described in the article you linked, not some future things that haven't happened yet.
    I know.................. :|
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Its is very fascinating cuz you know the government that the authertian left wants MORE of as to control all aspects of human life while being the only ones armed with guns ends up doing what governments do best, that being harming folks...and the authertian left's reaction is to piss of everyday citizens and burn down the livelihoods of those who aren't part of the government. And why do they do this? to intimidate those who aren't rioting with them into supporting their crusade for.....wait for it....more government.
    You are sprouting bullshit. I can, with no remorse call it bullshit, because you have no facts to back any of it up.

You are also doing that while shilling for the party that wants to ban gay marriage, transgender rights, freedom of the press, due process, freedom of speech, freedom of religion and the right to choose.

- - - Updated - - -

No one was making QAnon illegal, you know that right?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Because thought crimes aren't a thing yet? When they do something they'll be arrested, like everybody in the article you linked was.
    So?

Doesn't mean we can't do something about them. Doesn't mean we can't pressure social media to stop giving them a platform, or to make statements saying these groups are dangerous, watch out for them.

Just because something is legal doesn't mean we have to tolerate it.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You are sprouting bullshit.
    Notice who in the thread that’s defending republicans, from being called lunatics.

They don’t know what QAnon is and are just being reactionary/tribal.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    So?

Doesn't mean we can't do something about them. Doesn't mean we can't pressure social media to stop giving them a platform, or to make statements saying these groups are dangerous, watch out for them.

Just because something is legal doesn't mean we have to tolerate it.
    Sure, but I guess I'm siding with Amash's reasoning, this really isn't a thing for the government to do. We can certainly pressure private companies to not give it a platform, but that pressure shouldn't come from the government. At the moment, it's primarily just a form of speech (with a few notable incidents). It's absolutely crazy, batshit insane speech, but still just speech that has to be allowed by the government. When it crosses legal lines, that's when the government can step in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, but I guess I'm siding with Amash's reasoning, this really isn't a thing for the government to do. We can certainly pressure private companies to not give it a platform, but that pressure shouldn't come from the government. At the moment, it's primarily just a form of speech (with a few notable incidents). It's absolutely crazy, batshit insane speech, but still just speech that has to be allowed by the government. When it crosses legal lines, that's when the government can step in.
    But, a response of ‘no’ takes almost as much time as ‘yes’. It being a thing to do, is sort of irrelevant. This doesn’t prohibit speech... at all...

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool. Amash and you conveniently like to ignore certain kinds of speech are dangerous to platform by their nature which is precisely why the US specifically has become such a hotbed of white supremacists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

You are sprouting bullshit. I can, with no remorse call it bullshit, because you have no facts to back any of it up.

You are also doing that while shilling for the party that wants to ban gay marriage, transgender rights, freedom of the press, due process, freedom of speech, freedom of religion and the right to choose.
    i don't support the GOP or the Democrats. i don't believe in political parties that base their ideology in racism, sexism, and bigotry. One day you might wake up and realize that not all folks who stand up to left wing tyranny are trump supporters. Then again slander and lies are typical forms of silencing from the authoritarian left wing these days....got any more ism you want to call me to feel better about yourself?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Cool. Amash and you conveniently like to ignore certain kinds of speech are dangerous to platform by their nature which is precisely why the US specifically has become such a hotbed of white supremacists.
    Well I'm glad you know which type of speech should be allowed. Can you give me a list of things I can't talk about?

So you're saying when a conspiratorial cabal claims the government is a deep state pedophilic guild hellbent on trafficking as many children as possible and that cabal has gotten so big that members of it are being elected to senate....the government should NOT make a formal statement saying this isn't true?

- - - Updated - - -

i don't support the GOP or the Democrats. i don't believe in political parties that base their ideology in racism, sexism, and bigotry. One day you might wake up and realize that not all folks who stand up to left wing tyranny are trump supporters. Then again slander and lies are typical forms of silencing from the authoritarian left wing these days....got any more ism you want to call me to feel better about yourself?
    More. Bullshit. No. Facts.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    First... this isn’t ‘Russia, Russia, Russia’, but subversion tact. This is on the topic of QAnon recruitment, not Trump ties to Russia...

This video is being misused by QAnon, as you can see in the comments, because it ignores that USSR fell in the early 90s. Russia and it’s former KGB member president, are pushing far right ideology... they haven’t been communist for 30 years:

- - - Updated - - -

You should be a Trump supporter... just saying... you agree like 100%...

More. Bullshit. No. Facts.
    yep, that pretty much sums up your posts calling me a trump supporter. Learn to know your enemies. i know mine, and they are mostly left wingers who seek to force their racist ideology upon all those they can enslave.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm glad you know which type of speech should be allowed. Can you give me a list of things I can't talk about?
    What do you think about mothers? Not in general... see, I am having trouble with phrasing, to not be insulting in the question it self. Is that a good start for speech that shouldn’t be allowed? You think speech centered on that topic, shouldn’t be infracted?

- - - Updated - - -

yep, that pretty much sums up your posts calling me a trump supporter. Learn to know your enemies. i know mine, and they are mostly left wingers who seek to force their racist ideology upon all those they can enslave.
    You are not my enemy... even if you were a Trump supporter. I don’t have enemies... I’m not in a comic book...

Edit: if anyone finds this in my history... It was obviously a joke!!! A masked murlock is no enemy of mine...

Beat me to it... rayvio was also my enemy...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-04 at 03:06 PM.

Look, you can sit there and scream and cry about not being a Trump supporter all while espousing his beliefs, attacking only the left and parroting the right's talking points, but that doesn't mean anyone here believes you.

What do you think about mothers? Not in general... see, I am having trouble with phrasing, to not be insulting in the question it self. Is that a good start for speech that shouldn’t be allowed? You think speech centered on that topic, shouldn’t be infracted?
    If by infracted you mean on this site? They can infract whatever they want, it's a privately run forum. If they start infracting discussions that seem okay to me, I'll stop coming to the site, and find somewhere else.

And yes, of course, I think talking about mothers should never be allowed. Such a silly question. (I'm joking, did you mean to say mothers there?)

10+ Year Old Account
    If by infracted you mean on this site?
    Is there another form of far left authoritarianism? Social media in general, but yes... that was my very relevant example.

They can infract whatever they want, it's a privately run forum. If they start infracting discussions that seem okay to me, I'll stop coming to the site, and find somewhere else.
    What’s authoritarian left?

And yes, of course, I think talking about mothers should never be allowed. Such a silly question. (I'm joking, did you mean to say mothers there?)
    Is that censorship or violation of freedom of speech?

Look, you can sit there and scream and cry about not being a Trump supporter all while espousing his beliefs, attacking only the left and parroting the right's talking points, but that doesn't mean anyone here believes you.
    Yes i'm well aware the the authoritarian left doesn't care about the personal beliefs of others, even when told what they are, and choose to label them as some form of "sinner" to brand them a social pariah, just like the religious right in the 60s did.

So you're saying when a conspiratorial cabal claims the government is a deep state pedophilic guild hellbent on trafficking as many children as possible and that cabal has gotten so big that members of it are being elected to senate....the government should NOT make a formal statement saying this isn't true?
    What is particular threat of them being elected though?

That would be greater then those that already get elected?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am trying to brainstorm some enemy... I keep getting this:

Edit: Don’t seem like there is anyone named Shlemaly...

Edit 2: I just realized I tried to pull off a phonetic joke in text... alright... I think am done for a bit...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-04 at 03:20 PM.