Thread: Genshin Impact

Page 7 of 626 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    hey, us wiminz need eye candy tooooo

although I'm not willing to spend for diluc after seeing a streamer spend 1300 -_-. That's ridiculous.
    I know the feeling, I used my free roll and got Bennett.

Into the trash he goes.

15+ Year Old Account
    hey, us wiminz need eye candy tooooo

although I'm not willing to spend for diluc after seeing a streamer spend 1300 -_-. That's ridiculous.
    I got him really early and he hits for over 1k

- - - Updated - - -

I keep getting please top up usinf device used to register the account. So...meh
    Well i registered on pc so yeah

I am definitely having a ton of fun. I could never get into BoTW but this game has enough structure for me to actually enjoy it.

only downsides: not enough husbandos, and if you ever play even a second on mobile, you cannot buy anything through the PC because it tells you to use your phone. Also, even if the gacha is essentially optional, do not play if you have addiction issues.
    if you registered on mobile that's probably the problem. There might be a way to switch it but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    I dont even know you and I hate your luck lol. Diluc is so fun the few times I got to try him in the campaign and jean is aparently really great too.
    Allow me to add some more fuel.

I got Venti.

But Qiqi is my only goal.

Rank 30 now - enjoying the next set of quests

Also seeing some of the daily commissions causing small, but permanent changes to certain spots. Which is cool

I'm really liking my Keqing. All Ele mastery/recharge (Her main ability makes her normal attacks do Electric element damage).

Man, I was so interested in this, and then I found out it was just another shitstain with gambling.

So am i the only one having chinese language on trophy list on PS4 ???

DL the normal PS store client on EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I keep getting please top up usinf device used to register the account. So...meh
    Did you happen to initially load the game on mobile first? It seems that if you booted mobile version first that it sets it to a mobile account. Hopefully they fix that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Did you happen to initially load the game on mobile first? It seems that if you booted mobile version first that it sets it to a mobile account. Hopefully they fix that.
    yeeep. Which sucks and something I havent seen before.

Do I need a healer in the team?

I got Barbara for free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Do I need a healer in the team?

I got Barbara for free.
    You don't -need- but it's a good idea. She's made my elite fights a lot easier

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You don't -need- but it's a good idea. She's made my elite fights a lot easier
    Qiqi is also awesome for helaing if you stack ATK, since her ATk influences how much she heals the party while attacking

10+ Year Old Account
    Razor is a dumb character and I hate every minute I have to quest with him around.

Damn I said page 1 I wasn't gonna play till I could rebind my keys, but ya'll are getting me kinda hyped I might push through with the default control scheme.

I have to switch my keyboard from azerty to qwerty to play, I hate the gamepad inversion of "confirm" and "cancel" on menu...
    but I often forget to switch back when typing something on another window/page
    just a simple detection of keyboard entry for azerty/qwerty would already be a boon haha

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    I'm really liking my Keqing. All Ele mastery/recharge (Her main ability makes her normal attacks do Electric element damage).
    Elemental mastery only affects the damage of reactions, not of normal elemental attacks. So you should probably be stacking attack primarily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I'm at 30 and it's still going fast. So you have some more time.
    But at 35 exploration is probably done, ye - that's where most of the adventurer XP is comming from.
    You can probaly stop at that point till they add more landmass. Right now you only have wind and earth as area and you can see cyro area to the north. Your main character will learn all elements when time comes.

Also its a good idea to hit rank 20 before new patch hits as the healer character will be gone (and its pretty usefull).

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    But the point is you don't need to rely on the gatcha to actually play the game.
    This is true for every gacha. The gacha part becomes an issue when you want to start being competitive and a top tier player. Or if you're a collection whole (which I'm not). Otherwise, sure... you don't NEED those SSS, 5 star, or whatever rated champs do "play" the game. The real problem is, most of the time, these gacha games run out of content REAL fast, so you're left with the repetitive activities, which often don't matter except for epeen stroking. That, or you get rewards based on how you do relative to your competition.
    Last edited by BeepBoo; 2020-10-04 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    You can probaly stop at that point till they add more landmass. Right now you only have wind and earth as area and you can see cyro area to the north. Your main character will learn all elements when time comes.

Also its a good idea to hit rank 20 before new patch hits as the healer character will be gone (and its pretty usefull).
    What healer character? Thankfully Im at rank 13 already. But I would think the patch is far out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    This is true for every gacha. The gacha part becomes an issue when you want to start being competitive and a top tier player. Or if you're a collection whole (which I'm not). Otherwise, sure... you don't NEED those SSS, 5 star, or whatever rated champs do "play" the game.
    But, all of that is eliminated here. There is no "top tier player" to be had from the gacha. There is no PvP or competitive sides. Not only that, but you can get rolls for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not that far out. Theyre doing ptr sign ups and will most likely come out when the battlepass ends in 36 days