Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Goddammmit.....its not just about fucking murder.

Why can;t you people listen??!?!??!?!

Black people are targeted by the police and oppressed by the justice system. Full stop.
    Because I don't believe you. I don't believe that there has been a campaign to manufacture evidence of enough crimes to come to the same conclusion you have.

A criminal being caught then found guilty by a court then punished is not a stream of logical progression I wish to break.

- - - Updated - - -

There are people running for senate seats that push QAnon conspiracies. Do you or do you not understand that?
    Are you suggesting we limit who can and can't run based on their views and beliefs?

That is a very dark path to walk.

What fucking planet have you been living on?
    Bizarroworld.

yup just like i said earlier, 100% complete nutjobs, sorry @Felya especially how this thread as gone, i disagree on why these people are defending this.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    Because I don't believe you. I don't believe that there has been a campaign to manufacture evidence of enough crimes to come to the same conclusion you have.

A criminal being caught then found guilty by a court then punished is not a stream of logical progression I wish to break.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you suggesting we limit who can and can't run based on their views and beliefs?

Of course you don't believe it. Why would you believe facts? Its very simple, black people are arrested at a significantly higher percentage then they are of the population. Either the system is targeting them unfairly OR you think black people commit more crime. Which is it?

No, not only did I not suggest that I didn't;t even imply that. The point is that if its gotten tot he level that crazy conspiracy theorists following a single crazy conspiracy are running for office, maybe it is time for congress to actually formally deny the crazy conspiracy that is about them specifically. If you can;t understand that, you have an agenda.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    i don't support the GOP or the Democrats. i don't believe in political parties that base their ideology in racism, sexism, and bigotry. One day you might wake up and realize that not all folks who stand up to left wing tyranny are trump supporters. Then again slander and lies are typical forms of silencing from the authoritarian left wing these days....got any more ism you want to call me to feel better about yourself?
    Except you support Trump, that is all of those things rolled into one fat orange slob.

And there is no "left wing tyranny", what are you smoking?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Well, facts don't care about your fucking feelings.

A white person caught with weed, first offense, will often get a slap on the wrist. A black person caught with weed, first offense, will likely get jail time. This isn't hyperbole, this is the facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course you don't believe it. Why would you believe facts? Its very simple, black people are arrested at a significantly higher percentage then they are of the population. Either the system is targeting them unfairly OR you think black people commit more crime. Which is it?

No, not only did I not suggest that I didn't;t even imply that. The point is that if its gotten tot he level that crazy conspiracy theorists following a single crazy conspiracy are running for office, maybe it is time for congress to actually formally deny the crazy conspiracy that is about them specifically. If you can;t understand that, you have an agenda.
    Yep, look at stop and frisk. 83% of the people stopped and frisked were Latino or black, they had just about as many drug offenders by those 83% than there was in the 17% of white or other people stopped and frisked.

I do have an agenda you are right. I believe that trying to outlaw beliefs or specific thoughts is an extremely dangerous thing to do.

I admit I don't know the details on qanon or what they stand for but unless they are actively breaking the law I do not believe they should be silenced.

I do have an agenda you are right. I believe that trying to outlaw beliefs or specific thoughts is an extremely dangerous thing to do.

I admit I don't know the details on qanon or what they stand for but unless they are actively breaking the law I do not believe they should be silenced.
    Nothing was outlawed. What the fuck are you even talking about anymore?

You know nothing about QAnon and why it's bad. You don't know what the resolution was for and you don't know the size of the problem QAnon even represents....but you're still going to come in here and spout crap knowing literally not one single fucking thing about the topic? Jesus man.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

You know nothing about QAnon and why it's bad. You don't know what the resolution was for and you don't know the size of the problem QAnon even represents....but you're still going to come in here and spout crap knowing literally not one single fucking thing about the topic? Jesus man.
    Yes because what you are proposing is so dangerous it superceded the topic itself. You can not honestly believe that banning people from office based solely on beliefs is acceptable.

I can't imagine that level of naivety.

Yes because what you are proposing is so dangerous it superceded the topic itself. You can not honestly believe that banning people from office based solely on beliefs is acceptable.

I can't imagine that level of naivety.
    Quote where the fuck I said that right now you fucking liar.

as i said, complete nutjobs. might argue pathological lying troll, but i retort, ain't they all nutjobs?

When those beliefs are as dangerous as domestic terrorists like 3%ers, Oathkeepers, Al-Qaeda, and ISIS, yes, they should be monitored and yes they should be arrested before they do crimes.

https://www.insider.com/qanon-violen...non-follower-8

All of these people in this article believed QAnon, and have committed crimes in belief of that. It ABSOLUTELY should be stopped.

QAnon was built upon Pizzagate, the 2016 conspiracy theory that led a gunman to a Washington, DC, pizza shop because he falsely believed it was a front for a child sex trafficking ring.

The FBI said an Arizona man trespassed on property and poured out water tanks meant for migrants in 2018 and 2019 because he "alleged a law enforcement cover-up" of child sex trafficking.

With an armored truck and ammunition, a Nevada man blocked traffic on a major bridge connecting Arizona and Nevada near the Hoover Dam in June 2018.

Blinded by QAnon, a 24-year-old killed a mob boss in Staten Island in March 2019 because he thought President Trump wanted him to, his lawyer said.

In April, an Illinois woman live-streamed her drive to New York in an effort to "take out" Joe Biden. Police said she had more than a dozen knives in her car.

Prosecutors in Seattle said a 26-year-old man who believed in QAnon killed his brother with a sword because he thought he was a lizard.

A Colorado mom enlisted help from the QAnon community to kidnap a child in the fall of 2019, police said.

Recently, a Texas woman tried to attack two strangers with her car because she thought they were child predators, police said. She's reportedly a QAnon follower.

An Oklahoma man whose Facebook was filled with #SaveOurChildren messaging has been accused of murdering his girlfriend's 10-month-old baby.
    There is probably more, but that is the most prominent of the crimes, and not even all of them that are listed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

Yeah, they are no different than religious fanatics, just as fucking stupid, and just as fucking gullible.

Quote where the fuck I said that right now you fucking liar.
    Fair enough I'm willing admit it was stipulation. You desire for a congress to denounce it seemed like the natural next step.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fair enough I'm willing admit it was stipulation. You desire for a congress to denounce it seemed like the natural next step.
    The term for this is a strawman argument, hun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    When those beliefs are as dangerous as domestic terrorists like 3%ers, Oathkeepers, Al-Qaeda, and ISIS, yes, they should be monitored and yes they should be arrested before they do crimes.

https://www.insider.com/qanon-violen...non-follower-8

All of these people in this article believed QAnon, and have committed crimes in belief of that. It ABSOLUTELY should be stopped.

There is probably more, but that is the most prominent of the crimes, and not even all of them that are listed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

Yeah, they are no different than religious fanatics, just as fucking stupid, and just as fucking gullible.
    Weird to leave out antifa and BLM given the easy to follow trail of ruin but alright.

I don't know who the 3% are but I went through the wiki... are we seriously talking about the need to disavow pizzagate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird to leave out antifa and BLM given the easy to follow trail of ruin but alright.
    Because anti-fascism (I note y'all continue to be cowards and not use the full word) and BLM aren't couched in fundamentally genocidal cosmologies like aforementioned extremist groups.

I don't know who the 3% are but I went through the wiki... are we seriously talking about the need to disavow pizzagate?
    Y'all harp on the less than a percent of people who abuse public assistance, so it's reasonable to assume you'd find the number statistically significant if you were remotely consistent in your beliefs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

BLM And Antifa? They don't go around believing radical conspiracy theories or religious bullshit like the people I mentioned.

BLM and Antifa were made for SERIOUS problems, NOT MADE UP ONES.

You need to read up on what it is to understand why its important for it to be formally denounced by the very people the conspiracy is about.

- - - Updated - - -

I swear to god.....

Yes, because the people that believe QAnon are running for congress.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Because anti-fascism (I note y'all continue to be cowards and not use the full word) and BLM aren't couched in fundamentally genocidal cosmologies like aforementioned extremist groups.

Y'all harp on the less than a percent of people who abuse public assistance, so it's reasonable to assume you'd find the number statistically significant if you were remotely consistent in your beliefs.
    I am talking about the 3%ers who are a Militia that have recently in the last few years, he probably doesn't understand who they are, which is why he said "3%".

They were made to "take a stand against the government", but somehow manage to follow the likes of Trump. And have been in conflicts alongside people like the Proud Boys, and other white nationalist groups. They were also at the Bundy Ranch standoff pointing guns at the Land Management agents doing their jobs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Percenters

BLM And Antifa? They don't go around believing radical conspiracy theories or religious bullshit like the people I mentioned.

BLM and Antifa were made for SERIOUS problems, NOT MADE UP ONES.
    I mean that is debatable. Epstien proved at least part of pizzagate was true if by coincident.

There isn't a problem of BLM that can't be solved by simply not breaking the law.

As for antifa I wont lie outside of being upset they dont have a monopoly on violence I'm unsure what they are trying to realistically accomplish.

- - - Updated - - -

I am talking about the 3%ers who are a Militia that have recently in the last few years, he probably doesn't understand who they are, which is why he said "3%".

They were made to "take a stand against the government", but somehow manage to follow the likes of Trump. And have been in conflicts alongside people like the Proud Boys, and other white nationalist groups. They were also at the Bundy Ranch standoff pointing guns at the Land Management agents doing their jobs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Percenters
    I don't know much about them I skimmed the wiki you linked and I don't see anything to concerning about them. If they stick to their preached goals their aims seem commendable.

I don't know the extent of their involvement and I am slow to lump those who so far have only protested alongside dangerous groups.

I mean that is debatable. Epstien proved at least part of pizzagate was true if by coincident.

There isn't a problem of BLM that can't be solved by simply not breaking the law.

As for antifa I wont lie outside of being upset they dont have a monopoly on violence I'm unsure what they are trying to realistically accomplish.
    It seems the lack of information you have on topic is inversely proportional to the arrogance with which you speak on it.