Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Interesting...there was a lot of talk about "silent Trump" supporters. I'm wondering if the reverse is also true...Boomers who are fed up with Trump lies and constant attempts to take their money and health away.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting - and it's the 4th right now...and Trump today is receiving steroid treatments because "he's going so well".

Gonna say the October 15 debate ain't happenin'.
    If I were Biden, I would REQUIRE someone there to watch him take the tests, and watch them confirm that it is negative, before he goes on the same fucking stage as the orange shitgibbon himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    If I were Biden, I would REQUIRE someone there to watch him take the tests, and watch them confirm that it is negative, before he goes on the same fucking stage as the orange shitgibbon himself.
    Or just bring a plexiglass screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Or just bring a plexiglass screen.
    Personally I would say that they have to make a phone booth for Trump, and they lock it from the outside that he can't leave from until Biden leaves the stage. That way, when they cut off his mic like they should, NO ONE can hear him.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Good idea. I think they should do just that. Team Trump wouldn't hesitate to lie about that to avoid missing the debate.

Or as @Elegiac said, using the Graham Shield.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biden saying he hopes Trump will be medically available to attend the debate.
    Which is more satisfying, watching your favorite sports team beat the competition by a bunch of points, or being told the competitors forfeit and here's 3 hours of local programming?

- - - Updated - - -

using the Graham Shield.
    Hey that's what I call a condom!

- - - Updated - - -

If I were Biden, I would REQUIRE someone there to watch him take the tests
    Eh, I'm not sure Biden should be asking for rule changes. Who does he think he is, Trump?

The CPD is making a bunch of changes to protect Biden and themselves. I imagine "show me the test results" would be on that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Eh, I'm not sure Biden should be asking for rule changes. Who does he think he is, Trump?

The CPD is making a bunch of changes to protect Biden and themselves. I imagine "show me the test results" would be on that list.
    Especially considering Trump got to the area late and didn't have time to take a test that would have shown any results before the actual debate.

Interesting - and it's the 4th right now...and Trump today is receiving steroid treatments because "he's going so well".

Looks like i might win my bet and break even on my debate bets, not for the reason i called but the bet was not that specific... #winning
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is more satisfying, watching your favorite sports team beat the competition by a bunch of points, or being told the competitors forfeit and here's 3 hours of local programming?
    ...while most likely listening to said competitor talk incessantly about how they would have beaten you, by a never-seen-before margin, if only they were allowed to compete. Oh, and they've heard some people, a lot of people, suggest that they were actually sabotaged and that they should get a do-over.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

nah we need to check biden for a wire first!!!

Test for Steroids second...wait...scratch that...trump would fail....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Especially considering Trump got to the area late and didn't have time to take a test that would have shown any results before the actual debate.
    Um...Wallace said both teams did that, actually. Difference is Biden wore a mask.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    ...while most likely listening to said competitor talk incessantly about how they would have beaten you, by a never-seen-before margin, if only they were allowed to compete. Oh, and they've heard some people, a lot of people, suggest that they were actually sabotaged and that they should get a do-over.
    Someone's been watching Penn State football!

10+ Year Old Account
    Its 2020. Go full remote. Makes it easier to cut mic.

The other side of this is that Trump is great a unrealistic prognosis for the virus. He is pumped full of every fridge treatment via a panel of doctors and around the clock care. The average person will COVID19 has access to overworked doctors and a national shortage of meds behind red tape.

Trump doesn't have to pay for any of his treatments.

The most generous insurance company couldn't cover their patients under the same regimen.

Bright side, some of experimental treatments may be pushed through for more widespread emergency use for others fighting for their lives.

He is also still very early into the illness.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2020-10-04 at 10:19 PM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

So I guess if Trump is well enough to go infecting other people in a pointless motorcade Biden's okay to start the "negative" ads again, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    So I guess if Trump is well enough to go infecting other people in a pointless motorcade Biden's okay to start the "negative" ads again, right?
    Shouldn't have ever stopped IMO.

the break is really not even a break.
    they are reshooting all the attack ads and they are all going to be new thanks to his total fucking dumpster fire that caught fire to a trash heap called the WH
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting...there was a lot of talk about "silent Trump" supporters. I'm wondering if the reverse is also true...Boomers who are fed up with Trump lies and constant attempts to take their money and health away.

- - - Updated - - -

well, as pointed out, you more likely to be attacked by a Trump supporter than someone against him
    so with that in mind, which voter to you REALLY think would be a "silent majority"

and the dumbass is risking some poor secret service guy that drew the short straw to help Trump break quarantine to popemobile him around town
    Last edited by D Luniz; 2020-10-04 at 10:56 PM.
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    the dumbass is risking some poor secret service guy that drew the short straw to help Trump break quarantine to popemobile him around town
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Big thanks to everyone who is digging deep to find these terrific nuggets of information we're getting. Especially just prior to Trump's little ride.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, absolutely. But either way, I'm just waiting for the VP debates.

Patiently...waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    "If only the US had a viable multi party system!"

No thanks.

France, Ifop poll:
    Presidential election scenario: Baroin for LR
    Le Pen (RN-ID): 25% (+2)
    Macron (LREM-RE): 24%
    Baroin (LR-EPP): 14% (new)
    Mélenchon (FI-GUE/NGL): 11% (-9)
    +/- vs. 2017 election
    Sample size: 1,805
    Fieldwork: 28 September-1 October 2020
    #Sondage

Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    That mask has a fucking exhalation valve...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.