The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    PA Sen. Toomey won't run in 2022. Nor run for governor.

Not great news for anyone in Team Trump hoping to get PA again -- Toomey is reading the storm warnings.

- - - Updated - - -

More on Trump's condition from what information they decide helps Trump's feelings:

"Stop exaggerating."

Well, the WH communications director said so on FOX News so if you think it's exaggerating, don't blame me.

Anyhow:

Dexamethasone has shown to be beneficial in those with severe Covid-19 because it can stop the immune system from going into overdrive. When this happens, the immune system can do more harm than good, attacking the body in what’s called a cytokine storm.

However, the drug is not recommended for more mild cases of the disease.

“The fact that he got the steroid sets up a bit of a red flag that there’s something going on here,” NBC News senior medical correspondent Dr. John Torres told Kate Snow on Sunday. “I think they might be painting a little bit of a rosy picture for everyone.”

The treatment was first shown to be helpful in June in clinical trials in the U.K. Preliminary results of that trial published in the New England Journal of Medicine found that the steroid reduced the risk of death in patients with severe Covid-19 who need supplemental oxygen. But for mild cases, the treatment can be harmful.
    Hey, that sounds like everything else Trump pitched would cure COVID-19!

“However, there was no evidence that dexamethasone provided any benefit among patients who were not receiving respiratory support at randomization, and the results were consistent with possible harm in this subgroup,” the researchers wrote.

The National Institutes of Health guidelines for the drug reflect those findings, stating that dexamethasone should only be given to patients who are on ventilators or require supplemental oxygen. They do not recommend using it for those with less serious illness because of the potential for harm.

“We do not recommend giving it to patients who are not on supplemental oxygen or ventilated because in that case, it’s going to suppress the immune system and it won’t be able to fight off the Covid in those early stages,” Torres said.
    So Trump is on oxygen. Or, they're trying to kill him. 50/50.
    Probably the most genuine medical summary we've seen so far, and wow is that intense. Reading through all the lines, it means Trump is already on Oxygen, which is a major sign of severe complications, and they are seriously considering putting him on a ventilator, because that is the next step in that process.

Dan Scavino is clearly tweeting from his account, because it's a lot of self promotion and not enough vitriol. He actually linked that ridiculous Daily Express poll I mentioned. It's hilarious that they think normal people will actually fall for this, though his hardcore base will love it.

Question, is this chick credible?

Update on what I'm hearing:

1. President is significantly worse than WH is letting on

2. USSS detail on Pence doubled up -----> Can this be independently corroborated?

3. Adding steroids to POTUS regimen is a bad sign for him, from what I'm told

4. Two motorcades went to WRMC, consistent w/ cabinet members. -----> Can this be independently corroborated?

https://twitter.com/BrynnTannehill/s...44060135247873
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Probably the most genuine medical summary we've seen so far, and wow is that intense. Reading through all the lines, it means Trump is already on Oxygen, which is a major sign of severe complications, and they are seriously considering putting him on a ventilator, because that is the next step in that process.
    this whole administration and the people around him are so stupid they probably do not believe science when it tells you not to light a match around someone on oxygen....

Must be nice to be rich with amazing govt benefits.
    Second you even think you have COVID you just admit yourself right into the hospital for an extended stay.

I am sure the rest of us would have no problem getting our insurance companies to pay for it.... /s
    Oh and experimental treatments, naaaaaah not an exclusion on almost everyone's policies....nope.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    they are seriously considering putting him on a ventilator
    Doesn't he have lots of ventilators in Kushner's private stash?

Okay so seriously, we've all gotten the idea here. The WH is unable to keep a story straight and have four years of objective outright lies. At this point, not even they know what's going on, making speculation just...hilariously fun. Like "they did a brain scan on Trump, it came out negative" levels of fun, and we should all keep doing it.

"But Breccia! Making fun of someone sick and dying is --"

First, hi I'm Breccia, I'm an asshole, surely we've met. Second of all, the WH is claiming Trump is fine and yuge and bigly. I can make fun of healthy people all I want. If the WH lied then it's not me you should be mad at. Third, Trump mocked Clinton for being sick and made up conspiracy theories, so just like I can make fun of Trump being a fat obese fat fatty fat obese fatass becaue he mocked an opponent's looks, I can make fun of Trump for being sick now.

Sorry. I don't make the rules. Except that one time a couple days ago about conspiracy theories.

Okay so seriously, we've all gotten the idea here. The WH is unable to keep a story straight and have four years of objective outright lies. At this point, not even they know what's going on, making speculation just...hilariously fun. Like "they did a brain scan on Trump, it came out negative" levels of fun, and we should all keep doing it.

First, hi I'm Breccia, I'm an asshole, surely we've met. Second of all, the WH is claiming Trump is fine and yuge and bigly. I can make fun of healthy people all I want. If the WH lied then it's not me you should be mad at. Third, Trump mocked Clinton for being sick and made up conspiracy theories, so just like I can make fun of Trump being a fat obese fat fatty fat obese fatass becaue he mocked an opponent's looks, I can make fun of Trump for being sick now.

Sorry. I don't make the rules. Except that one time a couple days ago about conspiracy theories.
    one time??
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post

2. USSS detail on Pence doubled up -----> Can this be independently corroborated?

4. Two motorcades went to WRMC, consistent w/ cabinet members. -----> Can this be independently corroborated?
    1) Impossible to prove but suggested by what doctors and Meadows have said.
    2) Why the fuck wouldn't they? I hope this is true. Pence is also going to events, so, there's that.
    3) I think we've all seen that.
    4) I don't see why people can't visit. He's up and working and signing all those papers. Didn't you see the WH pictures? No really, he could be asymptomatic all the way to "tell my wife I love her...sister...*beeeeeeeeeeeeeep*" and I'm sure that a face-to-face could be arranged. And there's a lot of stuff going on.

Unrelated: outbreak at USSS training camp two days ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    one time??
    Well maybe twice, I did say that other time "no responding to rabid fanbase trolls until they answer the challenge" but most of you ignored me.

Well maybe twice, I did say that other time "no responding to rabid fanbase trolls until they answer the challenge" but most of you ignored me.
    "this week" /hug /love
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    CNN: Trump passes supporters in motorcade outside Walter Reed
    President Trump just rode past supporters in front of Walter Reed medical center.

CNN captured the President, wearing a mask, waving from inside a SUV.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Question, is this chick credible?

https://twitter.com/BrynnTannehill/s...44060135247873
    This would be a major development. And imo you pointed out the two big issues. Pence getting more security, and motorcades going to WRMC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    "this week"
    We're getting off-topic.

Team Trump gives NJ a list of 206 people at the fundraiser event.

"That was fucking Thursday! It's late Sunday!"

Yes.

What. The. Fuck is happening

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear leader needs to be seen by his followers

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Trump being on a ventilator is a suitable end to a man who denied science, ignored his own inclinations for dictatorship, and caused the hardship and deaths of millions of citizens he swore to protect.

First, hi I'm Breccia, I'm an asshole, surely we've met.
    I think I've seen you at the weekly meetings....

I am saying this COMPLETELY tongue in cheek and this is not meant to be a conspiracy theory at all but rather a joke, for clarification...

Has anyone seen the movie "Dave"?...

10+ Year Old Account
    Proof of life, aka:

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump tweeted that he might do this.

Not that I want to fan the flames of conspiracy theories, but more of an artistic statement. If you want your subject to appear before a background, don't blur the background, because that makes it look fake.

We're getting off-topic.

Team Trump gives NJ a list of 206 people at the fundraiser event.

"That was fucking Thursday! It's late Sunday!"

Yes.
    Best administration, best people, most transparent!

i searched fox news i don't see any of the so called "conspiracies" about his photo op, blank pages and edits. I did see stuff about Biden's wire and performance enchantment's. Can anyone else find any mentions about trump??
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

If I were a betting man, I’d say he’s gonna die.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Dear leader needs to be seen by his followers
    This is banana republic level shit. And the imbeciles with maga hats gobble this shit up. He's back at the WH or the idiot went back to walter reed?