Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I mean that is debatable. Epstien proved at least part of pizzagate was true if by coincident.

There isn't a problem of BLM that can't be solved by simply not breaking the law.

As for antifa I wont lie outside of being upset they dont have a monopoly on violence I'm unsure what they are trying to realistically accomplish.
    No, Epstein proved that he and Trump were friends and both were/are pedophiles. Pizzagate was specifically that people were ordering "SPECIFIC" kinds of pizza to order kids to have sex with. Nothing more, nothing less. Even though, people have gone into that pizza place multiple times, and there are no cages in the basement holding kids like they claim. There is NOTHING THERE.

And isn't a problem that can't be solved by not breaking the law? BLACK PEOPLE ARE SHOT EVEN IF THEY DIDN'T BREAK THE FUCKING LAW. Look at Tamir Rice, 12 year old, killed by cops because he was playing with a BB gun. Philando Castile was shot reaching for his wallet after the cop asked him to. There are many others, but the fact that you think that people are shot because they only break the law, is fucking laughable and entirely fucking racist to assume they are breaking the law because they are black.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean that is debatable. Epstien proved at least part of pizzagate was true if by coincident.

There isn't a problem of BLM that can't be solved by simply not breaking the law.

As for antifa I wont lie outside of being upset they dont have a monopoly on violence I'm unsure what they are trying to realistically accomplish.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know much about them I skimmed the wiki you linked and I don't see anything to concerning about them. If they stick to their preached goals their aims seem commendable.

I don't know the extent of their involvement and I am slow to lump those who so far have only protested alongside dangerous groups.
    Well, their "preached goals" are basically that of domestic terrorists that have shown up at far right rallies like the Unite the Right rallies and whatnot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    It seems the lack of information you have on topic is inversely proportional to the arrogance with which you speak on it.
    Exactly. Him thinking that Epstein proves Pizzagate is laughable at best.

/facepalm

Debating putting this dense statement on my sig.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    No, Epstein proved that he and Trump were friends and both were/are pedophiles. Pizzagate was specifically that people were ordering "SPECIFIC" kinds of pizza to order kids to have sex with. Nothing more, nothing less. Even though, people have gone into that pizza place multiple times, and there are no cages in the basement holding kids like they claim. There is NOTHING THERE.
    There isn't even a basement there. literally nothing there except dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    /facepalm

Debating putting this dense statement on my sig.

- - - Updated - - -

There isn't even a basement there. literally nothing there except dirt.
    I know this, but the Trump cult/Qmorons don't. I hope people go after these people that are running these sites. Including the people that have been outed so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird to leave out antifa and BLM given the easy to follow trail of ruin but alright.
    If that’s the case, what exactly do you want us to do about Trump’s mouth?

- - - Updated - - -

No... it’s not debatable. Epstein proves no part of underground baby blood bathhouses.

What?

Bad choice of words:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopoly_on_violence
    According to Weber, the state is that "human community that (successfully) claims the monopoly of the legitimate use of violence within a given territory." The public police and military are its main instruments, but private security might also be considered to have "the 'right' to use violence" so long as the sole source of this perceived right is state sanction.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    yup just like i said earlier, 100% complete nutjobs, sorry @Felya especially how this thread as gone, i disagree on why these people are defending this.
    I can’t predict people coming into the thread... it seemed over at the time... it’s still a resounding... ‘I don’t know who they are, but if they are on my side, I must defend them’... that’s hasn’t changed...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you suggesting we limit who can and can't run based on their views and beliefs?

That is a very dark path to walk.
    They cannot say "if you believe in X, you cannot run."

There's a Nazi who runs for a Minnesota seat (I think it's MN) and loses every time.

But they can say "You're not welcome." They may run, but Congress isn't going to be friendly towards them if they win. Think of that DeAnna character. She's a QAnon nutcase. Ran against Pelosi and got . . . well . . . a laughable fraction of the votes. Of course she can run. But if this resolution passes it still sends a message, that even if she wins, she's not welcome. Sure, she gets to go to DC and vote on legislation and do all that HoR stuff . . . but they aren't gonna be friendly there towards her Q beliefs.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    If that’s the case, what exactly do you want us to do about Trump’s mouth?

- - - Updated - - -

No... it’s not debatable. Epstein proves no part of underground baby blood bathhouses.

What?

Bad choice of words:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopoly_on_violence

- - - Updated - - -

I can’t predict people coming into the thread... it seemed over at the time... it’s still a resounding... ‘I don’t know who they are, but if they are on my side, I must defend them’... that’s hasn’t changed...
    Not everything is a direct one to one comparison to everything else... life would be easier if it was but it isnt. The amount of moral double standards here is baffling and while this is less directed at you and more the half dozen responses of people trying desperately to get in one liners some of it still applies.

I don't really care if people believe crazy things... hell given epstien assuming there is a rich cabal that sexually abused children is sadly a reality of our times. It still doesn't change the fact that until these groups do things that are actively illegal there should not be a ongoing effort to criminalize then.

I just don't get how groups attending peaceful rallies are considered domestic terrorist while those employing violence for political change are heavily defended as protesters.

I would honestly like for people to take a step back and honestly ask yourself if this really the way things should be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    They cannot say "if you believe in X, you cannot run."

There's a Nazi who runs for a Minnesota seat (I think it's MN) and loses every time.

But they can say "You're not welcome." They may run, but Congress isn't going to be friendly towards them if they win. Think of that DeAnna character. She's a QAnon nutcase. Ran against Pelosi and got . . . well . . . a laughable fraction of the votes. Of course she can run. But if this resolution passes it still sends a message, that even if she wins, she's not welcome. Sure, she gets to go to DC and vote on legislation and do all that HoR stuff . . . but they aren't gonna be friendly there towards her Q beliefs.
    I mean I have no issue with that but I think it grossly over exaggerates the influence congress has in the court of public opinion... Cspan gets somewhere around a hundred viewers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not everything is a direct one to one comparison to everything else...
    Yeah, it’s why people don’t compare apples, to potatoes.

life would be easier if it was but it isnt.
    Monotonous...

The amount of moral double standards here is baffling and while this is less directed at you and more the half dozen responses of people trying desperately to get in one liners some of it still applies.
    You having a different moral belief, does not make others have a double standard.

I don't really care if people believe crazy things... hell given epstien assuming there is a rich cabal that sexually abused children is sadly a reality of our times. It still doesn't change the fact that until these groups do things that are actively illegal there should not be a ongoing effort to criminalize then.
    No, it’s not... you are making shit up.

I just don't get how groups attending peaceful rallies are considered domestic terrorist while those employing violence for political change are heavily defended as protesters.
    History.

I would honestly like for people to take a step back and honestly ask yourself if this really the way things should be.
    No, but we have a selfish prick who considered Epstein a friend and had girls lured by Epstein, at his golf course, as president... what you gonna do?

Justice Department asks to defend Trump in rape accuser E. Jean Carroll's defamation lawsuit
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mp/5755850002/

Trump needs QAnon...

I mean I have no issue with that but I think it grossly over exaggerates the influence congress has in the court of public opinion... Cspan gets somewhere around a hundred viewers.
    Yeah... there are people who think a congressional declaration, is an attack on free speech. /shrug
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Yeah, and the US' viewpoint is shite, is my point.
    (Sorry was out all day.)

So you believe the rules that govern free speech in the USA are wrong. Should I declare your views as antithetical to the ideals of the USA and have your ideas denounced by Congress?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure everyone in this thread who's carrying a torch for QAnon and trying to scree about first amendment rights would be carrying the EXACT SAME WORDS for anyone and everyone who's ever called for the execution and imprisonment of all Republicans.

Except, you know, when those threads pop up, we know they don't. Instead of playing devil's advocate (literally) they just go on rants and tirades about how it proves that the left are the "real" violent ones and should be muzzled and shackled.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    I'm sure everyone in this thread who's carrying a torch for QAnon and trying to scree about first amendment rights would be carrying the EXACT SAME WORDS for anyone and everyone who's ever called for the execution and imprisonment of all Republicans.
    Is QAnon calling for execution and imprisonment of all Democrats?

I thought it was limited to satan-worshipping pedophiles among them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post

I thought it was limited to satan-worshipping pedophiles among them.
    Actually yes, they are. Because they think that all Democrats and Hollywood elites are pedophiles.

Actually yes, they are. Because they think that all Democrats and Hollywood elites are pedophiles.
    I'm fairly sure that it was limited to top levels/leaders (Clinton, Pelosi and the like) - that is, Democrat elite rather then "all Democrats", though i suppose it could expand in intervening years.

Do you have any articles explaining their current views?

I'm fairly sure that it was limited to top levels/leaders (Clinton, Pelosi and the like) - that is, Democrat elite rather then "all Democrats", though i suppose it could expand in intervening years.

Do you have any articles explaining their current views?
    Nope, I have personally seen a lot of Qtard believing morons say specifically that all Democrats are pedophiles. Through Twitter, Facebook and Youtube comments.

I am sure your employer knows all about that though.

Nope, I have personally seen a lot of Qtard believing morons say specifically that all Democrats are pedophiles. Through Twitter, Facebook and Youtube comments.
    Well, we've seen people here saying Trump is one too by his connection to Epstein; some people believe anything.

Even if you would invent some completely nonexistent event and asked people if government is lying about it, ~30% would say "yep, they do".

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post

Except, you know, when those threads pop up, we know they don't. Instead of playing devil's advocate (literally) they just go on rants and tirades about how it proves that the left are the "real" violent ones and should be muzzled and shackled.
    I mean... it's really hard not to... you have one group trying to attack free speech because of scary words while hand waving away millions in property damage and violent assaults from another group because they have " noble" motivations.

I don't give two shots about Qanon but it's fun pointing out a hypocrite.

What even IS Qanon. This resolution is vague, meaningless and a waste of time. I'm not a Republican but I would vote no just on the principle of stuff that is not really meaningful or purposeful. If they've done something criminal, call law enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Thenadrys View Post
    What even IS Qanon. This resolution is vague, meaningless and a waste of time. I'm not a Republican but I would vote no just on the principle of stuff that is not really meaningful or purposeful. If they've done something criminal, call law enforcement.
    Far as I can tell its pizzagate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, that’s their end game with Trump. Even his covid was supposed to be their time to strike, they are just waiting for Trump signal. They believe him and his staff being in the hospital, is removing them self from danger of the uprising.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thenadrys View Post
    You wouldn’t vote on the principle of saving time? Even though it takes the same amount of time to say ‘no’ as it dies ‘yes’?

Yes, that’s their end game with Trump. Even his covid was supposed to be their time to strike, they are just waiting for Trump signal. They believe him and his staff being in the hospital, is removing them self from danger of the uprising.
    So, are you saying they got everything ready for civil war and Congress condemnation of them is best way to prevent it?

You wouldn’t vote on the principle of saving time? Even though it takes the same amount of time to say ‘no’ as it dies ‘yes’?
    I simply wouldn't vote. It would be a protest on principle that congress should not be spending time on vetting or opposing conspiracy theories.