Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenembers View Post
    It's possible you had a different experience than nearly everyone else and so you *might* not be lying. However, that was the experience for MOST players. Proof by everyone here saying so.
    Nan he’s lying though his teeth you’d need badges no matter if you had a guild from the start or not and any guild worth there salt would want you to get to exalt for the good enchant.

It’s pretty clear he’s one of those “veteran” players who played classic On a private sever didn’t know what it was actually like then complained that it wasn’t like there private sever.

Though I guess it’s only natural that those people would move to wrath and tbc private severs.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you know conduits get you going right too?
    Most of them come from world quests.

so let me get this straight you havent played shadowlands OR wrath?

- - - Updated - - -

dont bother, i gave him the list already
    Raiding
    Heroic dungeons
    Crafting CD's
    Dailies
    Weeklies
    Daily badge gains
    Weekly talent respec gold reduction.

and he freaked out.
    And how many of those gave your character power? 2. Versus BfA let's say that required a mandatory MINIMUM 8-12 day grind for an Essence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Nan he’s lying though his teeth you’d need badges no matter if you had a guild from the start or not and any guild worth there salt would want you to get to exalt for the good enchant.

It’s pretty clear he’s one of those “veteran” players who played classic On a private sever didn’t know what it was actually like then complained that it wasn’t like there private sever.

Though I guess it’s only natural that those people would move to wrath and tbc private severs.
    I NEVER SAID THIS you fucking idiot, LISTEN my fucking god how autistic are you??!?! HOW!??! Getting the HONORED enchant for literally free (Sons of Hodir repo from Storm Peaks completion) was NORMAL, working towards the exalted was NORMAL. At least Blizzard gave you an HONORED enchant to start. NO RAID GUILD was going to DENY you a raid because you had the HONORED enchant. READ WHAT I TYPE YOU MONGREL.

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Look at the forums and the Wow Dev Twitter...the feedback is unanimous; drop the restrictions.
    I guarantee you that the feedback is not unanimous.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    And that's NOT MY FAULT - maybe if they were to join a fucking guild and not try and pug raids they would've been FINE. I absolutely HIGHLY doubt anyone got denied for having an honored rep enchant though. It doesn't make sense.
    I was in a guild, and was very progressed. I have some pretty decent dates on my raiding achieves. You, however, didn't play.

I was in a guild, and was very progressed. I have some pretty decent dates on my raiding achieves. You, however, didn't play.
    Alright I'm done. You people are just absolutely fucking twacked out of your mind from letting Blizzard fuck you so hard in the ass during BfA.

I played during WotLK, I progressed during ICC - I was fully gemmed, enchanted and had the honored enchant and I can tell you the ONE thing that didn't get me into raids - Achievements.

I NEVER SAID THIS you fucking idiot, LISTEN my fucking god how autistic are you??!?! HOW!??! Getting the HONORED enchant for literally free (Sons of Hodir repo from Storm Peaks completion) was NORMAL, working towards the exalted was NORMAL. At least Blizzard gave you an HONORED enchant to start. NO RAID GUILD was going to DENY you a raid because you had the HONORED enchant. READ WHAT I TYPE YOU MONGREL.
    You need to log off. Go outside or something.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    And how many of those gave your character power? 2. Versus BfA let's say that required a mandatory MINIMUM 8-12 day grind for an Essence.

- - - Updated - - -

No ones buying it mr tier sets didn’t need badges.

to get your exalted shoulder enchant was minimum 22 days of doing hodir dailies.

I dont think he is going to be very happy when he notices he was banned.

Alright I'm done. You people are just absolutely fucking twacked out of your mind from letting Blizzard fuck you so hard in the ass during BfA.

I played during WotLK, I progressed during ICC - I was fully gemmed, enchanted and had the honored enchant and I can tell you the ONE thing that didn't get me into raids - Achievements.
    wait so you went all the way through wotlk and NEVER got the exalted enchants?

Wow that is extremely lazy and sad, holding back your team and purposefully being lazy when you could have bettered your character.

that is if i believe you actually played during then.

no. 10chars

I dont think he is going to be very happy when he notices he was banned.
    Imagine saying this one a FREE TO REGISTER forum lmfao, you people are absolute CLOWNS.

Quote Originally Posted by Laquisha1 View Post
    Imagine saying this one a FREE TO REGISTER forum lmfao, you people are absolute CLOWNS.
    i said that you weren't going to be happy. I did not say that you were unable to come back.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dojichan View Post
    I guarantee you that the feedback is not unanimous.
    Yeah, I meant to edit that to largely unanimous. My bad.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

We’re working to increase visual distinction and combat gameplay variety across the different areas of the Maw, as well as exploring adding new localized events and world interactions. We also want give players who journey to the Maw a bit more direction, while still preserving the “sandbox” roots of Maw gameplay.
    So Timeless Isle with pain and suffering.

And tell me, how much of an affect did they have on character/character progression? NONE. NOTTA. ZILCH. Dungeons were irrelevant throughout most of WotLK, crafting was okay but you were fine without it. Raids were always a weekly lockout with the exception of 3 day Kara lockout.

Now what about covenants and that garbage? TONS.

TIME PLAYED METRICS
    If you're going to make a stand and die on a hill then at least get it right. Dungeons were relevant for WotLK for the entire expansion. There was this thing called badges that allowed you to purchase catch-up and relevant gear. Intentional or not, missing this invalidates your argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    I do appreciate Blizz giving us some insight as to specifically what they are working on during this polish time.

For the record too I concur with the others that a shoulder enchant type wasn't going to make or break a raid invite back in wotlk. GS was important. But as much as anything it was how desperate the raid team was. Not during the first week or two of a raid launching when we were doing progression, you needed everyone min/maxed then. But after that and it was on weekly clears, if you had 9 and were sitting around in Dalaran for 2 hours looking to fill a raid because someone didn't show up on raid night, someone with a pulse for a 10th would pass and we'd make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Imagine if no cooldowns existed on any abilities how stupid that would be?
    "I cast army of the dead"

yeah, Cd's are required to make a game good.

- - - Updated - - -

there is. but people are dumb.
    Really? You compare ability cooldown, or raid cooldown, to conduits? It is completely different thing. Conduits are more like talents. Imagine if they introduced in SL that you can change your talents once per X days instead of whenever you are in the city. That what conduits are in SL.

Quote Originally Posted by Biglog View Post
    But after that and it was on weekly clears, if you had 9 and were sitting around in Dalaran for 2 hours looking to fill a raid because someone didn't show up on raid night, someone with a pulse for a 10th would pass and we'd make it work.
    That's the exception, not the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Yeah, I meant to edit that to largely unanimous. My bad.
    That feedback is the loudest voice. Hard to know if it is the most common voice.
    Even if it is the most common... doesn't actually mean it is right. I am glad Blizzard it trying to stick to its plan with covenant and with soul binds. Should make things interesting.