Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mosha there is no WM off or WM on in SW. RPers can't wall themselves from PVPers there. And on RP server there are special rules. What you did on normal server isn't relevant. You can eat meat in most of Take Aways and restaurants. But if you are in a vegetarian restaurant even asking time after time for meat meal, not to mention eating one, it will result at some point in staff asking you politely to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    sucks. its part of the game. that isnt a valid reason to ban someone.
    Calling people the gamer word is part of the game, so i guess its not a valid reason to ban someone?

Breaking the rules gets you banned, big surprise.

Imagine being so pathetic that a 20 man group takes over your main city and you have to resort to mass reporting to get rid of them. Sad af.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Imagine being so pathetic that a 20 man group takes over your main city and you have to resort to mass reporting to get rid of them. Sad af.
    imagine being so pathetic you break the games rules then complain when you get banned over it. then you go on the forums and try to act sad, then people defend you as if you didnt break the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithalos View Post
    Didn't watch the video. Not sure why you're fishing for clicks here.

Also you probably deserved the ban.
    Sounds like a salty Goldshire "RP"er got wrecked.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    imagine being so pathetic you break the games rules then complain when you get banned over it. then you go on the forums and try to act sad, then people defend you as if you didnt break the rules.
    Wa, waaaaaa, video games rules!!!

Sad, and pathetic. Go play hello kitty island adventure or something more snowflake friendly.

Okay then, what rule was broken?

Not understanding why there are normal and RP servers is sad. RP servers are for RP players. Not for some PVPers who ignore rules, ignore warnings and who's main reason is just to ruin RP experience of players using server within game rules on the RP servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Haitch62 View Post
    Okay then, what rule was broken?
    Disrupting gameplay on an RP realm.
    As said by the op themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Sad, and pathetic. Go play hello kitty island adventure or something more snowflake friendly.
    haha funny, who listens to rules, fucking reked rules are for pussies lol get rekt scrub go play barbies adventure cause us cool kids are too kool for rooles cause they drools

Disrupting gameplay on an RP realm.
    As said by the op themselves.
    Okay, and the link to TOS for that being a bannable offense please?

Okay, and the link to TOS for that being a bannable offense please?
    https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/13150
    there ya go.
    "Someone is intentionally disrupting the gameplay on the zone."
    i that all ya need?

or did you want this aswell?
    https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/13923
    "Player is disrupting RP activities"

the only snowflakes are those siding with OP lmao, crying about how they get punished for breaking the rules

rest carried on with no issue, mb u just need a thicker skin idk man

And that so called disruption was opted into by players turning their Warmode on. Why not just turn it off? They have opted in for wPvP by engaging in WM. It's not just a free 10% exp boost.

Lmao, what? That might be one of the dumbest ban reasons I've ever seen. You were roleplaying as much as everyone else there, that's the point of the server and more importantly - War Mode itself.

And that so called disruption was opted into by players turning their Warmode on. Why not just turn it off? They have opted in for wPvP by engaging in WM. It's not just a free 10% exp boost.
    Idk if you know.
    but in stormwind
    you see everyone, warmode on, and warmode off.
    They have NOT opted in, yet they are still being disrupted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Lmao, what? That might be one of the dumbest ban reasons I've ever seen. You were roleplaying as much as everyone else there, that's the point of the server and more importantly - War Mode itself.
    Wait so as long as your rping you can break the rules? aww shit genius!

feels like talking to a wall

for the 100th time

they weren't in warmode.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    That's 99% not the reason these jerks were banned. No one is banned for something like raiding stormwind. I mean a guild who's main purpose is trying to fuck with others will get in trouble quite fast. Especially on a rp server.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    That's 99% not the reason these jerks were banned. No one is banned for something like raiding stormwind. I mean a guild who's main purpose is trying to fuck with others will get in trouble quite fast. Especially on a rp server.
    man do you even play wow? pvp servers havent been a thing for 2 years.

pvp servers? You mean warmode?

man do you even play wow? pvp servers havent been a thing for 2 years.

I'll ignore the condescending tone of your message and simply state the following:

I've RPed in Stormwind on AD Alliance for a number of years. Never seen anyone do RP in the throne room or the portal room or in the Trade District by the auction house :')
    So that's not disruptive to Stormwind RP in the slightest.

Your ToS link.

Player is disrupting RP activities - Nope. No RP happens in the zones they were performing legal wPvP in
    Unable to complete quests because another player is following me around attacking mobs - Nope, no quests there
    Keep getting mail from another player and it is preventing me from completing a character service - Not applicable
    Player keeps opening a trade with me and canceling it - Also not applicable.

So which one are you claiming was broken?