https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...le-about-covid

Almost two-thirds of Americans said President Trump was irresponsible about his COVID-19 infection, according to a poll released Monday.

A CNN poll conducted by SRSS determined that 63 percent of American adults said Trump acted irresponsibly in handling the risk of infecting people who had been around him with COVID-19. Thirty-three percent considered the president’s actions responsible, while 4 percent said they didn’t have an opinion.
    And there's still a chance he could win the election. My utter shame at my nation continues to know no depths.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

And there's still a chance he could win the election. My utter shame at my nation continues to know no depths.
    Who are these 33% of people and why are they so incredibly fucking dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Who are these 33% of people and why are they so incredibly fucking dumb?
    Trump's base, probably. In their eyes he can do no wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Fox News has an article on the importance of the VP debate, though with no mention of the plexiglass. Amusingly, their thumbnail for the video/header image is topical for that as well -

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.al.com/news/2020/10/dont...or-stupid.html

Don't vote for stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.axios.com/trump-woodward...m_content=1100

TRUMP: "[Fauci's] sharp. And he's doing a good job. He's very dedicated."

WOODWARD: "Ever sat down alone with him?"

TRUMP: "Yes, I guess, but honestly, there's not a lot of time for that, Bob. It's a busy White House. This is a busy White house. We've got a lot of things happening. And then this came about. Look, we have the greatest economy on Earth. The greatest economy we've ever had. And in one day, this thing came in and we had a choice to make. Close everything up and save potentially millions of lives, you know hundreds of thousands of lives. Or don't do anything and watch, look at body bags every day being taken out of apartment buildings."

FAUCI: "Who told you that?"

TRUMP: "Me. I told me that."
    Donald Trump knew doing nothing would lead to hundreds of thousands of deaths. He did it anyways.

This was from March, and he at least had the weekend of March 7-8 to meet with Fauci, as Trump was out golfing in Florida.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Almost two-thirds of Americans said President Trump was irresponsible about his COVID-19 infection, according to a poll released Monday.

A CNN poll conducted by SRSS determined that 63 percent of American adults said Trump acted irresponsibly in handling the risk of infecting people who had been around him with COVID-19. Thirty-three percent considered the president’s actions responsible, while 4 percent said they didn’t have an opinion.
    It's unfathomable that he still has any chance at winning this election.

Cross posting this because it's relevant -

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/05/m...mpression=true

The administration can't even contact trace. How are they supposed to run a country?
    Well they can, but then there would be a record of WH and campaign contacts that could be subpoenad under FOIA.

Not that Trump and his staff would have any reason to hide who they are meeting with and when. Clearly they never have in the past.

/s
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It's unfathomable that he still has any chance at winning this election.
    Cheaters are a pain in the ass. Wish earth mods would ban these cheaters.

https://apnews.com/article/election-...fc94dd0e888503

Pandemics can get in the way of a lot of things, but not a SCOTUS nomination!

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., said Monday that he’ll go to the Capitol “in a moon suit” to vote if he’s still testing positive for the coronavirus, which has killed more than 209,000 Americans and infected millions.
    Because pandemics can't even get in the way of Republicans naked desire for power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Not a death cult.

A murder-suicide cult.
    This seems topical to link now

“Own the Libs” Is Gradually Morphing Into “Kill the Libs”
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

AMISH FOR TRUMP!!!
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    Fortunately their aim isn't very good, there seem to be a LOT of friendly fire casualties. Shelling your own position isn't much of a strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    AMISH FOR TRUMP!!!
    She doesn't look very Amish to me.

Also -

What the hell is Trump doing allowing himself to leave the hospital. Is he stupid or arrogant?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    Watch as not one of the moderators on this website reads this and understand why letting certain posters get away with the shit they do in threads about gun control or law enforcement is helping to fuel the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Man, it'd be a shame if someone were to blast "Down with the Sickness" wherever Donald Trump traveled from hereon out...a big shame...

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    https://apnews.com/article/election-...fc94dd0e888503

Pandemics can get in the way of a lot of things, but not a SCOTUS nomination!
    Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., said Monday that he’ll go to the Capitol “in a moon suit” to vote if he’s still testing positive for the coronavirus, which has killed more than 209,000 Americans and infected millions.
    Because pandemics can't even get in the way of Republicans naked desire for power.
    It was silly of us to think that McTrump wasn't going to ram this horrid nomination down our throats. Expanding the court seems almost a necessity now.

I have my ballot in hand.
    Just like clockwork.
    Will be mailing it out in a few days.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-w...-safe-covid19/

Biden, who does not attend large events with people milling about closely without masks and who wears a mask outdoors regularly and does NOT have the coronavirus, is still ready for the debate next week if Trump's healthy and medical professionals sign off on the safety of the debate arrangements.

Trump's campaign manager said Trump intends to make the debate.

When asked for comment, Trump didn't respond: "I would, but I'm pretty tied up with having coronavirus right now."

Man, it'd be a shame if someone were to blast "Down with the Sickness" wherever Donald Trump traveled from hereon out...a big shame...
    The Richard Cheese cover of it, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Nearly One-Third of Covid Patients in Study Had Altered Mental State

How can the American people be sure Trump is not in an, "altered mental state"?

My take on that is that its encouraging for Democrats since it signals high engagement and high turnout normally bodes well for them?

No sure if thats what other people take from this?