Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Qanon is super bad anyone downplaying that in this thread or trying to talk about 'the left' is also a massive baddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Well, we've seen people here saying Trump is one too by his connection to Epstein; some people believe anything.

Even if you would invent some completely nonexistent event and asked people if government is lying about it, ~30% would say "yep, they do".
    Except there is evidence that Trump is a pedophile, while there is no evidence that every Democrat in existence is a pedophile. But Republicans/Qtards believe they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Except there is evidence that Trump is a pedophile, while there is no evidence that every Democrat in existence is a pedophile. But Republicans/Qtards believe they are.
    Worse than that, the basis of said pedophilia conspiracy is in fact nothing more than a modern day incarnation of Jewish blood libel vis a vis the nonsense about "adrenochrome".

But hey people repeat made up shit about (((George Soros))) and the media without realising they're repeating antisemitic dogwhistles all the time so why should this be any different, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Worse than that, the basis of said pedophilia conspiracy is in fact nothing more than a modern day incarnation of Jewish blood libel vis a vis the nonsense about "adrenochrome".

But hey people repeat made up shit about (((George Soros))) and the media without realising they're repeating antisemitic dogwhistles all the time so why should this be any different, lol.
    Exactly, just more repurposed Nazi propaganda that for some totally unknown and purely uncoincidental reason conservatives are drawn to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/qanon...215233580.html

Here's the list:

Rep. Jodey Arrington (R-Texas)

Rep. Brian Babin (R-Texas)

Rep. Rob Bishop (R-Utah)

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.)

Rep. Michael Burgess (R-Texas)

Rep. Buddy Carter (R-Ga.)

Rep. Warren Davidson (R-Ohio)

Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.)

Rep. Drew Ferguson (R-Ga.)

Rep. Bill Flores (R-Texas)

Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.)

Rep. Mike Kelly (R-Pa.)

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa)

Rep. Ralph Norman (R-S.C.)

Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.)

Rep. Tom Tiffany (R-Wis.)

Rep. Daniel Webster (R-Fla.)
    More of the diversity of ideas inside conservatism. Conservatism will ALWAYS concoct cult of personality, outlandish conspiracies, and deification of leaders both current and old to help push their rigid political and classist hierarchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

QAnon also see evidence where there is none - by re-imagining facts through biased lens, i don't see how you are any different from them.

If you are entitled to your opinion of Trump being pedo then so do they.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2020-10-06 at 08:26 AM.

QAnon also see evidence where there is none - by re-imagining facts through biased lens, i don't see how you are any different from them.

If you are entitled to your opinion of Trump being pedo then so do they.
    No, Trump has been on Epstein's plane, hung out with him for a long time, was sued for raping a 13 year old that was only thrown out on a technicality, and wasn't refiled because of Trump supporters issuing death threats against her. There is another 14 year old that sued Maxwell saying that Maxwell showed the 14 year old to Trump, about having sex with the 14 year old. And Trump said "This is one of the good ones, isn't it?"

There is tons of evidence that he is a pedo. But no evidence that every Democrat is a pedo, especially where no evidence exists.

No, Trump has been on Epstein's plane, hung out with him for a long time, was sued for raping a 13 year old that was only thrown out on a technicality, and wasn't refiled because of Trump supporters issuing death threats against her. There is another 14 year old that sued Maxwell saying that Maxwell showed the 14 year old to Trump, about having sex with the 14 year old. And Trump said "This is one of the good ones, isn't it?"

There is tons of evidence that he is a pedo. But no evidence that every Democrat is a pedo, especially where no evidence exists.
    Have you read QAnon? As far as i understand they also do think there is plenty of evidence.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2020-10-06 at 09:01 AM.

Have you read QAnon? They also do think there is plenty of evidence.
    Except their sources aren't credible, meanwhile, mine are. Their sources are your employers, most likely.

Except their sources aren't credible, meanwhile, mine are. Their sources are your employers, most likely.
    They consider their sources credible because it fits into their worldviews.

Just like it does for you.

It's not like mainstream media is endorsing your theory of "Trump is pedo" either. Politifact seems to be focused on debunking.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2020-10-06 at 09:18 AM.

It's not like mainstream media is endorsing your theory of "Trump is pedo" either. Politifact seems to be focused on debunking.
    ones some dude on the internet saying shit about trump.

the other is an anti-semetic death cult that has killed people, will continue to kill people and actively radicalizes people into a cult.

if you cant see the difference you are mad.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    Qanon is super bad anyone downplaying that in this thread or trying to talk about 'the left' is also a massive baddie.
    Based on what? Who even ARE they? What are their goals? What are their methods? They seem to be a "movement not an organization" as Antifa likes to say. Let's not forget that Democrats refuse to condemn both Antifa and rioters/looters/criminals. They are then even massiver baddies, right?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    ones some dude on the internet saying shit about trump.

the other is an anti-semetic death cult that has killed people, will continue to kill people and actively radicalizes people into a cult.

if you cant see the difference you are mad.
    99% of them are some dudes on internet saying shit about Democrats.

By same metric you could also condemn BLM (who also has their share of anti-semites and certainly had people killed).

People getting killed should be handled by FBI, not by Congress.

Their sources, much like yours, are often wrong. And Politifact, your article has nothing to do with debunking that Trump is a pedo. It is a picture of Trump holding Epstein that was fake, that has nothing to do with Trump being confirmed as a pedo.

- - - Updated - - -

99% of them are some dudes on internet saying shit about Democrats.

By same metric you could also condemn BLM (who also has their share of anti-semites and certainly had people killed).

People getting killed should be handled by FBI, not by Congress.
    And the Dallas cops that were killed, were killed by a FORMER BLM MEMBER, because BLM can manage to kick out radical people, instead of electing them to office. BLM was actually on the ground SHIELDING the cops.

Their sources, much like yours, are often wrong. And Politifact, your article has nothing to do with debunking that Trump is a pedo. It is a picture of Trump holding Epstein that was fake, that has nothing to do with Trump being confirmed as a pedo.
    Show me any Politifact article supporting any of the claims you use to consider him a pedo.

Show me any Politifact article supporting any of the claims you use to consider him a pedo.
    While it may be unproven, it is more likely fact than fiction knowing his history of walking into a changing room of 14-17 years olds, hanging out with convicted pedophiles like Epstein, and the court case that was only thrown out on a technicality.

While it may be unproven, it is more likely fact than fiction knowing his history of walking into a changing room of 14-17 years olds, hanging out with convicted pedophiles like Epstein, and the court case that was only thrown out on a technicality.
    No so different from QAnon as far as i see - who also string facts into "likely" picture of Democrat Satan-worshipping pedophile rings.

I guess you aren't acting on this potential though.

Maybe President is better protected then Congressmen, and thus they feel more vulnerable to conspiracy theories involving them... but after notifying FBI of threats there isn't much they can do except pass resolutions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenadrys View Post
    Based on what? Who even ARE they? What are their goals? What are their methods? They seem to be a "movement not an organization" as Antifa likes to say. Let's not forget that Democrats refuse to condemn both Antifa and rioters/looters/criminals. They are then even massiver baddies, right?
    What? They are a death cult... their goals is to execute Americans... their methods include taking over a Save The Children fund raiser, to push conspiracy theory and to kill people... their organized by Q, who resides in Philippines, on a farm with under age kids.

You are defending a death cult...

- - - Updated - - -

No so different from QAnon as far as i see - who also string facts into "likely" picture of Democrat Satan-worshipping pedophile rings.
    What does it make you, to try to argue that Epstein’s judicial history, is the same as satan worshipers holding child blood rituals under pizza places? Why are you spreading misinformation in two threads?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Two questions. Why exactly is their race and gender relevant to the story? Why no mention of the 49 abstentions or the territorial delegations?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    Two questions. Why exactly is their race and gender relevant to the story? Why no mention of the 49 abstentions or the territorial delegations?
    One question... what?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.