Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Make old/obsolete Legendaries BoA heirloom

Make old legendaries like obsolete Legos from legion BoA Heirloom usable from level 1. It would be great fun to use them on alts while leveling. You can disable the lego affect in BGs since I suppose that will be OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Pretty sure there are more important things for them to do with their dev hours, even if this was a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Pretty sure there are more important things for them to do with their dev hours, even if this was a good idea.
    I mean it would take seconds the maybe minutes the way the game is coded I just don't think it's really worthwhile.

All weapons slots to my knowledge are covered and transmog is a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I mean it would take seconds the maybe minutes the way the game is coded I just don't think it's really worthwhile.

You don't know how the game is coded.

im "Pretty sure" the items and the ilvl scaling already exists, all they have to do is to "flag" those items for scaling
    I.O BFA Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post

We have 15 years WoW history to go by. You seriously want them to spend any development time on this when the game is in a delayed state because actually important things need a lot of work.

Plus, what the hell are you even talking about? How are weapon slots / transmogs relevant to making old legiondaries usable at level 1?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    im "Pretty sure" the items and the ilvl scaling already exists, all they have to do is to "flag" those items for scaling
    And with the game delayed because it is broken you want them to do that and then spend the follow-up time fixing the problems with unintended consequences? I don't. You seem not to understand my objection.

Yes, I agree. Level shouldn't matter. I wouldn't mind mogging into some high item lvl mogs when I am a lowbie.I have seen this suggested before and I totally supported it. It would be really fun.

You seriously want them to spend any development time on this when the game is in a delayed state because actually important things need a lot of work.
    Mogging is always apart of important work. Plus I heard in an interview that they might be taking off restrictions on Legion artifact weapons. So yes it is not a bad idea with a new leveling zone coming out. Some of the work might be already there for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Icelin View Post
    Yes, I agree. Level shouldn't matter. I wouldn't mind mogging into some high item lvl mogs when I am a lowbie.I have seen this suggested before and I totally supported it. It would be really fun.

Mogging is always apart of important work. Plus I heard in an interview that they might be taking off restrictions on Legion artifact weapons. So yes it is not a bad idea with a new leveling zone coming out. Some of the work might be already there for all we know.
    Except if you don't have them or do t have the right one. Then leveling will feel terrible because you don't have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

That would be great, it can even make leveling fun again. Activision has a lot of money and slaves to make this happen in 3 days of secretary work. People saying this is to hard and will take time are delusional.

Not really a fan of the idea, mostly because the majority of legendary items are class or spec specific. Sure some are general to the armor type but who really wants just nothing but Prydaz (which you won't want or use in BfA leveling), or the ring, or aggramar's stride.

I'm sure there are folks out there that say love their monk or paladin or whatever and have like 10 of them, but ungh.

I suppose it makes rerolling on another server or the other faction easier. So that's something.

totally not a fan given how broken it would become very fast, as your pool of legendaries would get pretty big very fast.
    og so you start with your weapon(think all classes as had a weapon at some point in wows history) and then add in your ring and cloak from mop and wod, then your legion 1 legendary(as you are leveling you can't use 2 as you don't have the tech in the order hall for 2) and that is just as it stands now, the share amount damage/healing those are going to give you compared to everyone else is just insane not to forget 2 of those legendaries are impossible to get now as the questline to get them are locked.

having them as mogs sure but using them on alts just no.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a job an intern can do, just check scaling each level, boom done.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

This would probably be disastrous as far as community opinion unless they were deactivated in BG's and instances. Open world, sure except ganking would be stupid easy, so nobody who didnt have them would do war mode.

It would be "people who played most of legion vs the world"

Would completely ravage twinking and be way more powerful than heirlooms but damn it it'd be fun, so I'd support it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

>twinking

What an appropriate name. You would have to be inordinately effeminate to think its actually a good way to pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, if it's idea bin time I'd rather see them make aggregate gold available account wide. More useful, imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    I mean, if it's idea bin time I'd rather see them make aggregate gold available account wide. More useful, imo.
    Agreed, this would be a great QoL change.
    Here is something to believe in!

Quote Originally Posted by Josyel View Post
    That would be great, it can even make leveling fun again. Activision has a lot of money and slaves to make this happen in 3 days of secretary work. People saying this is to hard and will take time are delusional.
    Yes I could see the masses at Exiles reach with Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker etc. A long with Legion artifacts like they mentioned. They should totally make this happen. Would give people more of an extra incentive to make a new character. Why not open up all weapon mogs on any level. Or armors in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    >twinking

What an appropriate name. You would have to be inordinately effeminate to think its actually a good way to pvp.
    The thing with twinking is your char gets capped off item lvl wise. Compared to gear they keep giving us to upgrade. Personally I don't see how that would make anyone effeminate. You would be on the same playing field as someone else maxed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    This plus an ESO style crafting/materials account-wide bank/bag would be my dream. Imagine a bottomless bag you just throw all your ore and cloth and meat into and then when you hop characters it's still there.

And you can craft straight from it.

Best QOL feature of ESO imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Sounds like a job an intern can do, just check scaling each level, boom done.
    You are naive if you think that is all it is.