Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Sounds like a job an intern can do, just check scaling each level, boom done.
    You sound like someone who has no idea how a professional software development shop works.

And you completely miss the point anyway. Let's pretend it would take 5 minutes for all the discussion and signoffs to give the change the go-ahead and the coding and checking of each legendary item and the QA cycles required, etc. etc. That is 5 minutes to spend on something that has extremely little upside and is contradictory to their decision to remove effective leveling power for heirlooms anyway. That is 5 minutes I would rather they spend on fixing their broken game so they can release it at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    I mean, if it's idea bin time I'd rather see them make aggregate gold available account wide. More useful, imo.
    they would need to completely get rid of the gold cap first, like for currencies there's no need for a cap nowadays, it was a technical limit, no longer (well technically the limit would be like 20 or 39 digits, enough to last a few billion years of inflation)
    Last edited by Cæli; 2020-10-06 at 05:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoramir View Post
    totally not a fan given how broken it would become very fast, as your pool of legendaries would get pretty big very fast.
    og so you start with your weapon(think all classes as had a weapon at some point in wows history) and then add in your ring and cloak from mop and wod, then your legion 1 legendary(as you are leveling you can't use 2 as you don't have the tech in the order hall for 2) and that is just as it stands now, the share amount damage/healing those are going to give you compared to everyone else is just insane not to forget 2 of those legendaries are impossible to get now as the questline to get them are locked.

having them as mogs sure but using them on alts just no.
    They can cap the number of legos equipped at a time to 1-2.

I think any weapon legendary would by default be the most powerful of legendaries in other slot.

Regarding the scaling balance; they already sort of have it in Timewalking, since Timewalking dungeons allow equipping old legendaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    No thanks...taking up dev time for something with so little actual yield, I'd say maybe if legendaries weren't transmogable but they are so there is really nothing to gain from this.

It would be cool to get an essence-like library system for them, but I'm not holding my breath.