Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    This this very day i have a deep hatred for blizzard because they removed the black protodrake, i hate how they remove things before people even knew the game existed, while other mounts, that you get in the same way are not removed, the arbitrary removal rly get on my nerves.

They could just make a Time walking event to also let you do the old raid achievements, like the wTLK , you could make a raid group and attempt to do the achievements, if you don't do all these week, wait for the wtLK TW again

Well at some point it will backfire as people start asking before even trying out WoW things like "Is it too late to start with wow/". Well technically its never too late but oh boy when they learn that tons of stuff is missing and/or unobtainable they gon be sad.

And hierlooms? Not even a big deal compared to entire questlines missing WoD ring, mop cloak etc. Old leggo isn't important, gigantic slice of quest chains, story etc is.
    Solo scenarios like mage tower.

So I this point I really think its too late for new players.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks for reopening old wounds on how they blatantly lied before wod about not removing upper blackrock and lower blackrock spire items for transmogrification purposes. will never forgive them for that. I HATE LIARS.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by loppy88 View Post
    While I agree that removing items is crappy, especially if they are digital, the leveling process lasts hours after the rework, so it's nothing to worry about.
    All the more reason why they shouldn't have been removed and should be reintroduced. Even if they make the WoD trinkets have a drop chance from Mythic only dungeons in SL and weapons dropping from the last boss in the new raid at N/H/M (though I don't see why it couldn't be LFR/N/H at this point) and your first kill guarantees you one like it did towards the end. Those of us who got them have had plenty of time to use them and don't mind seeing others get them and/or grab ones they missed the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    thanks for reopening old wounds on how they blatantly lied before wod about not removing upper blackrock and lower blackrock spire items for transmogrification purposes. will never forgive them for that. I HATE LIARS.
    I don't remember anything from LBRS being removed, but UBRS yeah. Though I also hate things being removed period and it irritates new players when they see things they have no chance of getting because they didn't play then. People wouldn't mind if they attached it to new things like how they moved the +15 skins to BFA dungeons. Just that they would like to know they can still get them through some method in-game.

oh no someone who killed garrosh can ding lvl 50 in 5 hours and 55 minutes instead of 6 hours game ruined
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Actually, the scaling even at 120 is better. Eg 120 weapon mop heirloom has better stats than normal 120 two-hand heirloom. Also we can use gems right away, but maybe just not good once, aka only like...TBC or maybe wotlk gems.
    This does create an interesting interaction with the economy and profession side of the games. Professions and gold have been pretty useless to leveling and gearing up alts in terms of leveling since Heirlooms came into the mix. If you need to slot new gems once your Heirlooms reach the right item level to use the gems it is kind of beneficial to the economy, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by rhrrngt View Post
    They should readd them along with SoO weapons along with challenge mode items and just have them all purchasable with some sort of mythic+ currency like how Marks of Honor purchase PVP old sets. Maybe make the currency only drop in 10+ m+ or something.

Or even add timewalking mythic+ event that you can earn those in.
    Time walking mythic+ Panda (complete level 10/15 key in all of the panda timewalking dungeons awards the armor set and a phoenix egg for example)

Also they need to freaking add back the super red mail gloves that dropped from SM. I had them on my shaman before tmog was added but npced them because who tf thought tmog was gonna be a thing and they were gonna vanish.
    This would actually make for good EASY content. They already have the models / items made...Id love to get my Corehound from MOP event that was removed etc =/ But yes, MAU increasing tactics...its obvious they want us to play all the time to not loose out on items.

Also @Spiffums thanks :P And @ymirsson its just from beta and wowhead article, but twinks and people like me who enjoy min-maxing cares...I always get BIS heirlooms and enchants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    This this very day i have a deep hatred for blizzard because they removed the black protodrake, i hate how they remove things before people even knew the game existed, while other mounts, that you get in the same way are not removed, the arbitrary removal rly get on my nerves.

They could just make a Time walking event to also let you do the old raid achievements, like the wTLK , you could make a raid group and attempt to do the achievements, if you don't do all these week, wait for the wtLK TW again
    Yea, I think that was one of the first more important items that was removed...Started a bad trend.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Removal of content is their new way of incentivizing their game.

The Mage Tower skins are an appropriate example. They could've easily left the scenarios in the game, but chose not to.
    I really really hope we'll see the mage tower challenges return... outside of your stated point there really wasn't any reason to remove them.

I never understood why they removed the cool Siege of Orgrimmar heirlooms.

Like what was the point of doing that? Completely unnecessary.
    They could have just changed it to work from lvl1-100 or something.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=104405/...nus=0#comments

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    I still want my Dartol's Rod of Transformation back,perma Furbolg was fun.
    They removed that item? I haven't checked my alt that has it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    They removed that item? I haven't checked my alt that has it.
    You can no longer get it,but if you have it it should still be there,unless you faction change the alt.