BETA Rogue: Echoing Reprimand (Kyrian ability) bug

Hello i dont know if its here to post this but on beta 60% of rogue player are abussing of Echoing Reprimand (Kyrian ability)
    Its stupid want to find a dungeon +10 or more ..... and people wisper you if you have the Echoing Reprimand bug..... and kick you if they see
    you play other covenant....... playing in beta like a rogue in this moment its worse than trying to enter in a key +25 with 100rio if you dont use the stupid bug
    pls fix the cov. ability or change them...
    we play Beta to test builds e.t.c not abusse a stupid bug

… its nice to make all time finishers with 1 combo point and make dmg like you have 7CP … all day.
    Last edited by RogueFun; 2020-10-07 at 08:12 AM.

We aren't Blizzard so we can't fix anything. You should report bugs in game or on the official forums.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

wait are you telling me that you are being excluded because of your covenant choice??? but the forums assured me that wouldnt happen

2 things:
    1. Report bug in the game.

2. People are pushing M+ keys and expect you to play meta in BETA? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    wait are you telling me that you are being excluded because of your covenant choice??? but the forums assured me that wouldnt happen
    The wow player base is mostly terrible. Too much about meta, bug abusing etc.

What's the benefit in beta by clearing a +15 because of bug abuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurosh View Post

just to make sure the affixes and bosses work

Quote Originally Posted by Aurosh View Post

This is pretty much MMO gamers in a nutshell. Everything that is player organized converges to following some Meta.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    2 things:
    1. Report bug in the game.

2. People are pushing M+ keys and expect you to play meta in BETA? lmao
    What Meta man¿? ))) to spam all day the fk bug its meta for you ¿?
    Last edited by RogueFun; 2020-10-07 at 12:40 PM.

wait are you telling me that you are being excluded
    People get excluded for class, spec, server, ethnicity, a slightly low RaiderIO score ... exclusion is normal, because people aren't nice.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

I have 2 screen shot conversation made it of the tank who kick me when he see me playing necrolord and after ask him why kick me : he told me : get the fk out noob with you necrolord covenant. Other player ask me directly if i use the bug and to say him what I have to do to start the bug to get invite .
    i can share screen shot to you if you want
    Last edited by RogueFun; 2020-10-07 at 12:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ds-test/490644

A helpful tutorial on how to submit specific bug reports on beta. MMO-Champion isn't the place to be reporting the bug to because this isn't an official Blizzard forum. Report this to Blizzard so they can fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Report it ingame. People are stupid as always. Beta is there to test out different stuff, not run a 100% meta build all the time.

Best was when all the top players only pushed keys without affixes basically giving blizzard dead data or when they abused the scaling gear aura and played with 20+ sockets in raidtest/m+ (crafted gear from old expansions oof).