Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    inb4 naxx cleared in an hour and a half

inb4 people pretending to be shocked

inb4 classic is easy because it is

inb4 that is fine, raiding should be made easier

inb4 world first is overrated and nobody cares and blizzard should stop designing current raid content around .5% of the sweatiest of players and the nerfing it after they get their dumb kill

inb4 bosses that take days to down by the average guild don't even drop unique or enticing loot to justify the headache anymore

inb4

Quote Originally Posted by mmocfd1b0ab5a3 View Post
    Well... healers have been using mana potions from Molten Core to Nyalotha, thats 16 years.

Using mana potions have been no brainer in every raid tier in WoW history so I didnt think I would have to mention that separately.
    Then i quite frankly have no idea why you felt the need to argue over this, because i literally covered this in my first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Spamming Max Rank heals for 3min+ is possible only with every consumable available and using pots / runes on CD.

It's easy. I would know. I have Immortal title.

I have said this from the beginning. The reason why stuff was difficult in Vanilla was server population controlled how many quality players you had and WoW was the first MMO for a large % of their player base and secondly players went into most of the Vanilla raids blind. They had to spend time figuring out mechanics from poorly datamined information and smack your face into the boss until everything just worked. You had to make strats on the fly.

The only fight I can see issue on will be thadius as there is some learning to do with spacing and the infamous jump to the platform.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    It's easy. I would know. I have Immortal title.
    That was a significantly changed instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    If anything, Patchwerk will be trivial. I expect 4HM, Loatheb, Sapph and KT pose some kind of challenge.
    Saph is only a challenge to guilds that didn't grind FR gear, kinda like Huhu was only a challenge to guilds without NR gear.

Considering that even on private servers it is cleared in record time, Classic's version most likely wont last long either.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well i pugged noth, patchwerk and the entire spider wing in original vanilla so i doubt the bosses will be much challenging this time around, loatheb, grobbulus and 4 horsemen will be the only minor challenges before you reach sapphiron and kel'thuzad will be kinda hard

I don't think so. We already broke Naxx DPS treshold way before T2,5 was release. It will be face roll if you come in maxed out (AQ40 gear + full WB + flask).

I play in a pretty casual raiding guild and we just started AQ40, so for us it will be the wall it - should - be. So i am happy about it

The biggest issue will ofc be Heigan. Will be fun to watch streamers do that.