10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Why isn't Pence taking over as president until Trump is off drugs? If there was ever a time to use the 25th amendment surely it would be now.
    Because that would mean admitting that Trump is worse off than they want to admit.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what our resident anti-abortionists think about Trump now that we know:

1.) Trump requested Regeneron personally.
    2.) Regeneron was made using embryonic stem cells.

There’s only 3 answers (multiple answers are ok):

1.). Trump has conned you into thinking he’s pro life, and the Republican Party is conning you into thinking they are as well. Do you like having your “moral beliefs” used as a tool to fall in line?

2.) Embryonic stem cell research is ok, and republicans are anti-science especially for being against a valid technique.

3.) The rules don’t count for trump, which means you’re not pro-life, you’re pro-control and think women are subhuman and must be controlled.

What’s the answer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Why isn't Pence taking over as president until Trump is off drugs? If there was ever a time to use the 25th amendment surely it would be now.
    It would be funny if that got him out of the debate tonight. Can’t debate a VP, when he is the acting President... they found another loophole!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    I wonder what our resident anti-abortionists think about Trump now that we know:
    The same thing like every other rule Trump is breaking in the GOP book... they don’t care... Power > Consistency.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post

1.) Trump requested Regeneron personally.
    2.) Regeneron was made using embryonic stem cells.

There’s only 3 answers (multiple answers are ok):

1.). Trump has conned you into thinking he’s pro life, and the Republican Party is conning you into thinking they are as well. Do you like having your “moral beliefs” used as a tool to fall in line?

2.) Embryonic stem cell research is ok, and republicans are anti-science especially for being against a valid technique.

3.) The rules don’t count for trump, which means you’re not pro-life, you’re pro-control and think women are subhuman and must be controlled.

What’s the answer?
    I'm not a resident anti-abortionist, but I believe their go-to answer will be:
    4.) Trump declared it a "blessing from God" so that makes it all okay because God willed it.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    I'm not a resident anti-abortionist, but I believe their go-to answer will be:
    4.) Trump declared it a "blessing from God" so that makes it all okay because God willed it.
    4.1) They think god directly gave them Trump as their leaders so whatever he does is gods will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    4.1) They think god directly gave them Trump as their leaders so whatever he does is gods will.
    We can’t talk about it, but if you read or watch the reason for the justification... it’s crazier than you assume. Let’s just say... a rebuttal would be... Trump is not Job...

Edit: I research conspiracy theories... so you don’t have to... really... don’t...

Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-08 at 12:33 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Earlier in this thread I made an aspersion that the side effects from the drugs used to treat Dotard Trump would be indistinguishable from just like...standard Trump. Well I'd like to rescind those comments. Apparently it should of been obvious that Trump could be Trumpier but I figured that Trump was already at peak Trump because Trump is so...well...Trump? Anywho, I was wrong and I'd like to apologise for assuming that the bar couldn't go lower, it was silly of me to think as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    https://twitter.com/AP/status/1313947486151757825?s=19

Haha! Max is possibly $2.2 million.

Oh Trumpkins, you were conned.
    Wow. My portfolio is bigger than an alleged billionaire's?

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Earlier in this thread I made an aspersion that the side effects from the drugs used to treat Dotard Trump would be indistinguishable from just like...standard Trump. Well I'd like to rescind those comments. Apparently it should of been obvious that Trump could be Trumpier but I figured that Trump was already at peak Trump because Trump is so...well...Trump? Anywho, I was wrong and I'd like to apologise for assuming that the bar couldn't go lower, it was silly of me to think as such.
    Isn't it hilarious how just a week ago Trump was demanding that there be a pre-debate drug test?
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    When Kronik tells you someone is high on drugs, I tend to take their word for it.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Wow. My portfolio is bigger than an alleged billionaire's?
    I have a couple of grand in Amiibos... I’ll see my self out...

(The sad part... it’s so random, you know it’s true.)
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-08 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    The quote from the article says:

Trump barely has any of his own money in the stock market.

I think a more accurate quote is:

Trump barely has any of his own money.

I’m not sure if an honest accounting would ever rate him a billionaire. He has always been more style than substance.
    If I remember right, Deutsche Bank has had a close look, and sets it as low as $150 million.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I am afraid we're not going to survive Trump's drugged up mind fuck before he crashes.
    I can't wait for his drug crash tweet.
    TRUMP 2020! I WON! 4 MORE YEARS! BEST MARKET EVRE! TURMP NAME ON TH WALL. LOC UPP HILRY! TRUM 20232032023 STROMP. HELMP. STROMP HAVIN TROKE. HELMP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    I can't wait for his drug crash tweet.
    TRUMP 2020! I WON! 4 MORE YEARS! BEST MARKET EVRE! TURMP NAME ON TH WALL. LOC UPP HILRY! TRUM 20232032023 STROMP. HELMP. STROMP HAVIN TROKE. HELMP!
    It didn’t even cross my mind he would watch. It’s going to unleash a orange tweetnado.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pence is flopping around like a dying fish. Literally repeating Fox News talking points.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

"Mr. Vice President, I'm speaking. I'm speaking." was amusing.

And her use of "y'all", she knows the way to my heart.

Pence is doing his best to not blatantly lie but still lie. "She said the American people had failed" no she didn't, she said the Trump administration had failed.

Kamala is eviscerating "whiter than snow" Pence
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine the US tax payers have to live with the fact that Trump gets a salary/pension from their tax money for the rest of his life..
    Hi

Yuck.

48,715, once again nearly 8k more than the previous Wednesday. I think we can safely say cases are definitely rising again.

Texas: 4,175 new cases; 119 deaths
    California: 3,445 new cases; 97 deaths
    Illinois: 2,630 new cases; 42 deaths
    Fuck Florida.
    Wisconsin: 2,319 new cases; 16 deaths
    Tennessee: 2,080 new cases; 21 deaths
    North Carolina: 1,711 new cases; 23 deaths
    Missouri: 1,522 new cases; 26 deaths
    Georgia: 1,492 new cases; 30 deaths
    New York: 1,466 new cases; 26 deaths
    Ohio: 1,409 new cases; 23 deaths
    Pennsylvania: 1,294 new cases; 28 deaths
    Indiana: 1,281 new cases; 16 deaths
    Michigan: 1,214 new cases; 8 deaths
    Kansas: 1,095 new cases; 17 deaths
    Iowa: 1,063 new cases; 14 deaths
    Utah: 1,007 new cases; 8 deaths
    Oklahoma: 1,006 new cases; 9 deaths

I'll be brief because the debate is on and the biggest takeaway from today's totals is simple: Cases have shot up a significant amount again nationally. All of the trends we've been talking about (primarily in the Midwest) are continuing and now a lot of the rest of the country is starting to see increases. As the weather continues to get colder and more and more activities take place inside this will get worse.

I was correct yesterday in stating that deaths would be higher today thanks to a correction: 932, roughly the same as last Wednesday. The total is now 216,784 . Florida CONTINUES leading the daily death totals despite not reporting accurately.

Related news:

COVID-19 cases are rising in 39 states.
    Wisconsin hospitals are so slammed they have to open a field hospital.
    Some good news: Another bad sequel is being postponed due to COVID-19 concerns.

Stay safe, folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Stay safe, folks.
    Crede Bailey, who heads the White House’s security office, is not just positive but also gravely ill. As in "he's been in the hospital since September" ill.

Bailey is the security official most often blamed for giving Trump's children security clearances they don't deserve. It is possible that he'll die for the Trump family.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Crede Bailey, who heads the White House’s security office, is not just positive but also gravely ill. As in "he's been in the hospital since September" ill.

Bailey is the security official most often blamed for giving Trump's children security clearances they don't deserve. It is possible that he'll die for the Trump family.
    Given the mortality rate there's a decent chance at least one of the 30+ infected dies even with the best healthcare. And they're still not taking it seriously.